blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I cant seem to trigger the event where Arianna vists Rumah.
House arrest is partly lifted but it wont trigger the event when i leave Arenfield trough the north exit.

Any ideas?

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
thinking abit about this there are some ways to improve the Inn and combine it with different Chars... for example on both routes... add a massage parlor (hire Anya), on NTR path she provide "happy endings"
a Strip club, not much different from their current danceing... offer lap dances for NTR path.
MC has to rebuild the Inn abit, maybe expand the ground plan move the bar closer to the kitchen and add some isolated chambers for more private parties... add a massage room to the second floor and buy better beds from Roderick.
Maybe ask Verena/Frisha to design new outfits as a work uniform and expand to a 3rd floor for more guestrooms (maybe VIP rooms)
To be honest I felt this was heading in the same direction as this becoming a strip club with the dancing and the characters are all mostly there. Verena and Frisha working together to make outfits leading to them getting friendly enough to have a nice threesome. Verena could even maybe dance a little with her new attitude and maybe even Claire a little also they could serve a little while other girls dance. You could have your mercenaries as guards inside since you have some sitting around after the whole Raven situation. The girls from Rumah could come and dance once in a while along with Maui and Umah to give the place flavor or they could just be sexy guards. Just saying there is a lot of potential in that, but also a lot of work taking out Thomas and the cult that meets in the basement and remodeling the inn itself to suit its new purpose.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
To be honest I felt this was heading in the same direction as this becoming a strip club with the dancing and the characters are all mostly there. Verena and Frisha working together to make outfits leading to them getting friendly enough to have a nice threesome. Verena could even maybe dance a little with her new attitude and maybe even Claire a little also they could serve a little while other girls dance. You could have your mercenaries as guards inside since you have some sitting around after the whole Raven situation. The girls from Rumah could come and dance once in a while along with Maui and Umah to give the place flavor or they could just be sexy guards. Just saying there is a lot of potential in that, but also a lot of work taking out Thomas and the cult that meets in the basement and remodeling the inn itself to suit its new purpose.
I mean they could also hire Emily as a second cook in the Evening (daycare/orphanage is her daytime job) and Athia as a fulltime Maid (would allow maidoutfit even if you sided with her).
Haveing better food and a clean house would certainly increase the Inns reputation.

Reactions: Toasty_Sloth

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, Arianna is with high affection, high corruption, i didn't kill the werewolf, finished her quest, played hide and seek a lot of times with her repeating diferent options for the stuck in the tree event, but it doesn't trigger the option to leave her, wich lead her to be fucked by a werewolf, this is exclusive for those who are pursuing the ntr route?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, Arianna is with high affection, high corruption, i didn't kill the werewolf, finished her quest, played hide and seek a lot of times with her repeating diferent options for the stuck in the tree event, but it doesn't trigger the option to leave her, wich lead her to be fucked by a werewolf, this is exclusive for those who are pursuing the ntr route?

"She did this on purpose"
should trigger Options includeing one that is supposed to teach her a lesson.
though unless you have a certain fan made patch installed an Orc will find and train her

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
"She did this on purpose"
should trigger Options includeing one that is supposed to teach her a lesson.
though unless you have a certain fan made patch installed an Orc will find and train her
dude, i started asking myself why this isn't working, along with the send girls to the orcs event, and then i was about to disable the quick fight so i can try to see the lose ntr, then boom, the ntr events were disabled(they weren't before), and in the save description stated as it was enabled, that's why i couldn't get anything anymore, but thanks man, just sended arianna to meet the orc then reloaded the save, that almost weregirl is just mine :illuminati:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I think it would be interesting to eventually rule the entire village. We already have the church (Kira+Natasha), Inn/Tavern (Ophilia+Kate+Claire), Farm (Penny), Lumber (Tia), Herbalism (Katherine), Police (Lyvia), Smithing (Melissa)... Really all we need to do is remove Gidon and his son, maybe replace them with royal consent from the Queen to become new Baron. And then there is Lucius (which possibly Ophilia could replace, and leave the Tavern/Inn to Claire and Kate). Other alternative, once Penny reclaims her farming empire from that other farming conglomerate, maybe she can then sit back and be the replacement for Lucius.

This would in essence place entire village under your direct control. I could get behind this result. :cool:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think it would be interesting to eventually rule the entire village. We already have the church (Kira+Natasha), Inn/Tavern (Ophilia+Kate+Claire), Farm (Penny), Lumber (Tia), Herbalism (Katherine), Police (Lyvia), Smithing (Melissa)... Really all we need to do is remove Gidon and his son, maybe replace them with royal consent from the Queen to become new Baron. And then there is Lucius (which possibly Ophilia could replace, and leave the Tavern/Inn to Claire and Kate). Other alternative, once Penny reclaims her farming empire from that other farming conglomerate, maybe she can then sit back and be the replacement for Lucius.

This would in essence place entire village under your direct control. I could get behind this result. :cool:
Some Problems here though...
Kate and Claire move to Kirlic, so the Inn will have a personal issue very soon.
Penny will be by far to busy working her fields and organizing workers for the new fields.
Melissa is no Black Smith and doesn't even seem to have rudimental training or interest in it.
Tia spends more time in Rumah or with the MC to be reliable wood suplier.
MC has his hands in everything so hunting becomes more of an hobby than an actual profession.
And the Mercanery party consist of desserters, highway robbers and murders... Lyvia has her hands full reforming those guys into guards at best.
Not to mention she needs to prepare for MCs inenvitable rebellion by turning this Band into an Army

Mar 14, 2021

As they wrote, it was cut out due to some restrictions, so it's separate, here's the archive, just drop the folder with the game and it will appear as the archive itself, someone asked the developer, but this is not accurate

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Can’t offer wine to tia in the new update but i can offer cumwine. I have loads of both in my inventory. Wine is greyed out. Anybody know what’s wrong or a fix?

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Can’t offer wine to tia in the new update but i can offer cumwine. I have loads of both in my inventory. Wine is greyed out. Anybody know what’s wrong or a fix?
She became cum dependent she can't drink the normal stuff anymore....adicktion is never easy to fix.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes