luciuslou

Jul 25, 2022
what is wild to me, is with how popular this game is, and how much money gets thrown at the developer, is that there are very few (none that I know of) other game makers trying to imitate it.

ringo66

Feb 16, 2019
You guys just got it wrong... there is no scene other than the bathing scene with either Frisha or Emily... ONLY Mira stays over
Walkthrough say: If you built your bed you can have sex with Mira in your room afterwards and depending on if Emily saw her leave the house she will also stay the night at your house.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
how to get sharing scene with lydia
Over 20 of corruption, you must have at least had anal sex with her three times (finger her first a couple of times) and then during the party you must have sex with her near the fire. A guard will catch you and you can invite you. After that talk with her again and you must have two guards in camp (not counting those training) an option will appear telling her to entertain the men. If she's with less than 20 corruption she will get mad. If she is over 20 she willd do it gladly

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what is wild to me, is with how popular this game is, and how much money gets thrown at the developer, is that there are very few (none that I know of) other game makers trying to imitate it.
Because makeing a game with a certain quality and Story is actually hard work and most people are lazy and seek easy fortunes... much easier to make a RenPy VN in that regard.
Walkthrough say: If you built your bed you can have sex with Mira in your room afterwards and depending on if Emily saw her leave the house she will also stay the night at your house.
She does... takeing a bath with Mira, Frisha and MC

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
Yeah, Penny is in the main polls since one year and an half, but Patrons never vote for her story poll.
She gets surpassed by everyone, even the most recent ones.
Maybe this year
Thanks for the answer. I hope that sooner or later the way with Penny will be updated.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, Penny is in the main polls since one year and an half, but Patrons never vote for her story poll.
She gets surpassed by everyone, even the most recent ones.
Maybe this year
Tia wins in a landslide victory from outta nowhere

smes95303

Oct 28, 2018
in Anya line, The differences between join Van and Stay out of it?

and if share Anya,is this a love route or an NTR route?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes