Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I doubt Kate will get many more votes in the near future though... her leaving Arenfield means no more Kate/Thomas content so the NTR faction is unlikely to support that option... and if we learned anything from the past that faction is the Kingmaker in the polls.
Disagree. They're only "king" because the non-NTR votes are split. But in that case, it'd be the other way around: the non-NTR voting together for story continuation. Of coruse, that's assuming they won't be voting for yet another bonus non-NTR scene...
Well Chyos dropped some info on Kirlic yesterday.
Mostly on how he intends not to make more main characters and limits himself to side characters:

“I should probably clarify: There will be new characters, but I have no plans to make updates for them like for the current characters. They will be side actors in updates for current characters, but non of them will get more content then for example Belinda. This might change AFTER I'm done with the main story of the game, but not before that.”

Other than that there will be of course the academy with students NPC (For Sabrina’s storyline) and I confirmed the bakery with the busty girl.
Then other bits of talking, but in general it should be a second Arenfield and the first update will make the village more functional than complex
Oh? Does that mean Chyos has finally listened to reason and started working on Kirlic regardless of poll results because a game needs game in it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Disagree. They're only "king" because the non-NTR votes are split. But in that case, it'd be the other way around: the non-NTR voting together for story continuation. Of coruse, that's assuming they won't be voting for yet another bonus non-NTR scene...

Oh? Does that mean Chyos has finally listened to reason and started working on Kirlic regardless of poll results because a game needs game in it?
No Kirlic just became an Option on the Polls now

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
On Patreon?
Since it was for at least a year on discord
Dayum... And it'll remain on the poll until there are no more non-NTR bonus scenes on the poll for people to split votes on. Except those won't ever be made in the first place if there's always more and more NTR bonus scenes coming up on the poll, one at a time for NTR lovers to all rally on.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Dayum... And it'll remain on the poll until there are no more non-NTR bonus scenes on the poll for people to split votes on. Except those won't ever be made in the first place if there's always more and more NTR bonus scenes coming up on the poll, one at a time for NTR lovers to all rally on.
Nah Solak, as much as I love to lash out on bonus scenes your argument is flawed.
Main poll options and bonus poll options are separated in votes.
If they were all mixed up that would be scandalous!
Kirlic is in the main poll , all the hated scenes we love so much to complain are in another poll, the bonus one.

• Hey there
Reactions: Solak

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Nah Solak, as much as I love to lash out on bonus scenes your argument is flawed.
Main poll options and bonus poll options are separated in votes.
If they were all mixed up that would be scandalous!
Oh right, my bad. Damn I really am out of it this morning. I'll see myself off now!

• Hey there
Reactions: zARRR
Feb 7, 2018
I doubt Kate will get many more votes in the near future though... her leaving Arenfield means no more Kate/Thomas content so the NTR faction is unlikely to support that option... and if we learned anything from the past that faction is the Kingmaker in the polls.
Looking at the poll, the Kate and Claire option will break 100 votes this time around.

• Sad
Reactions: wizardcock

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
On Patreon?
Since it was for at least a year on discord
Yes... there were only 2 Options left in Chyos list before the next portion of the game(/options would become available so he chose this time.
Looking at the poll, the Kate and Claire option will break 100 votes this time around.
With the other Options haveing accumulated around 200-350 Votes (not includeing the current numbers)...so it'll take maybe another year before it has enough votes

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sure, but a lot of them are accumulating votes at a slow pace. Or at least slower then K&C.
Enter "press X for doubt" meme...
Kate as the former Queen of cuck has hardly any supporters left and with the NTR faction fearing to loose her content she won't garner much, I think only the Claire fans are pushing this Option but that's an extremly narrow fan base

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Ah shit, dont start this again.

At least Chyos had the balls to put an option in the main option without using the filter. That's a good step.

The other thing , is the low quality as overall in the update we had this time.But people doesn't talk about that.That's why I say having an army of fans who would bless everything you make is dangerous.

How in the fuck someone populate with more than 20 "entities" in a zone, when your game is slow for code reasons?
Even with the perfomance option doesn't work with that.

Vote for penny, save the chicken.

Don't play Gachas.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Tehemai and zARRR

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Anybody knows a Savegame Editor for the Game, where i can set the Affection Values for TIA?
Cause the RpgMaker Save Editor do not work for the Game!
I ask, cause the Affection of TIA i dont get it higher as 6, no matter what i do or try and if i tough her she gets pissed.
TYSM

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anybody knows a Savegame Editor for the Game, where i can set the Affection Values for TIA?
I ask, cause the Affection of TIA i dont get it higher as 6, no matter what i do or try and if i tough her she gets pissed.
TYSM
as far as I recall she looses affection if she get's pissed with MC getting touchy before a certain Level of corruption.
And also Affection and corruption numbers are nogoes when cheating unless you wanne trash that savegame after

Reactions: AlecVentrue

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
TYSM
If you're at the beginning of her content, you're just softlock in her progress, IIRC she won't go past 6 if you don't visit her mom in the afternoon and progress her story, some characters in the game (if not all) have a softlock on them Corruption/Affection that won't increase until you advance in their respective plots.

Reactions: AlecVentrue
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes