AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Yea its the Camp where the Mines are, by the huge Cliff.
Thx
Edit: Clicked the Huge Tree like insane, nothing possible to Option to do anything.

frenchfry

Apr 23, 2017
When are the other characters getting pregnancy content, any word?
i'm not following the dev in any way and i'm curious.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I would just assume once a character is voted for enough in the polls. How long that would be I can't guess. Seeing as emily and then kirlic are the next updates it will likely be at least a few months from now, especially if kirlic becomes a multi month update considering how large it may be.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
From what i have gathered, the pregnancy is pretty much last bits of content Chyos has planned for each character, Kate being exception since that was testing the mechanics, and possible bonus scenes etc... might happen. Some of the more in the know members of this forum can correct me if my recollection was not accurate. But you're in luck, next bigger update is going to bring Emily pregnancy and wedding.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Any way to keep Zorad alive?
none... you can only save his 2nd in comand by either enslaveing him or marry Tia to him.
Well you can loose to him and let him have fun with Katherine but eventually you are supposed to deal with him... or that 2nd in command will under Tias pressure

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Uh guys I just started up my save after a long time and talked to Anya which triggered the quest to check up on her the next day, then she's asking about if I found the thieves and I'm like what? So confused if there was something that happened or what?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Uh guys I just started up my save after a long time and talked to Anya which triggered the quest to check up on her the next day, then she's asking about if I found the thieves and I'm like what? So confused if there was something that happened or what?
Check South of the Iron mine you are likely meant to deal with the hideout and bring her news f their extermination

Reactions: HoneyLibido

Warcry25

Feb 11, 2018
can anyone pls share their non ntr save from 5.1/5.2 version pls. I tried searching in the thread but no luck. pls help

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes