Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bianca has a corruption route, Penny has one, Helena and so on.
Most of them are just put the cum in the wine and make them horny, too much horny to control, especially in cases like Penny.
She has a pious and chaste life, removing inhibitions turn her into pure chaos.
Other corruption routes are like Bianca’s, turning her into your fucktoy.
As far as I recall those are either NTR or Love routes with changeing dialogues depending on their corruption Level... but not a true Corruption route for themselfes (as with Liandra)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

toto13100

Sep 9, 2018
I'm stucked at the 3rd puzzle in Gwen quest
The 1st and 2nd are easy but i don't anderstand this one.
I've followed the walkthrough but nothing happens . I don't see any highlighted position and have no clue where i'm supposed to go.
I'm probably really stupid so smart guys help me , please.
ps excuse my poor english . This is not my native language .

smes95303

Oct 28, 2018
I'm stucked at the 3rd puzzle in Gwen quest
The 1st and 2nd are easy but i don't anderstand this one.
I've followed the walkthrough but nothing happens . I don't see any highlighted position and have no clue where i'm supposed to go.
I'm probably really stupid so smart guys help me , please.
ps excuse my poor english . This is not my native language .

Move all the balls to the patterned floor on the right

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Every time Penny go sell vegetables to Lucius he always says they are not enough, even when you give her your harvest and she tells you she can't take more.
Is there a way for Lucius to be satisfied with the amount or a penalty if she doesn't bring anything? The dialoge is set to Lucius never been content with the amount?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Every time Penny go sell vegetables to Lucius he always says they are not enough, even when you give her your harvest and she tells you she can't take more.
Is there a way for Lucius to be satisfied with the amount or a penalty if she doesn't bring anything? The dialoge is set to Lucius never been content with the amount?
This will likely change in her next Update.
Lucios complaining about the ammount of Vegetables can either be tributed to her NTR route, where she has sex with him to pay her debt to him and/or to the fact that she only has 2 fields while the majority of her land is owned by the farmer family most likely responsible for the attack on her family.
The fact that her barn is beyond repair and is barely holding is likely also the reason why she lacks storing capacities.

Reactions: Matiur13

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
His complaining only matters if you're on Penny NTR route, so yeah, his dialogue won't change for now.

Reactions: Matiur13

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
This will likely change in her next Update.
Lucios complaining about the ammount of Vegetables can either be tributed to her NTR route, where she has sex with him to pay her debt to him and/or to the fact that she only has 2 fields while the majority of her land is owned by the farmer family most likely responsible for the attack on her family.
The fact that her barn is beyond repair and is barely holding is likely also the reason why she lacks storing capacities.
Thanks for bringing up Penny, I had forgotten that she still had more going on. I remember being invested in that and was like aw when we couldn't see what was up with that other competitor of hers, also of note is that she treats you as a stranger during the kate events when building the wagon even if you are already in a relationship prior, something that should probably be sorted out with that update if it's soon.

Reactions: InsanitySpark

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for bringing up Penny, I had forgotten that she still had more going on. I remember being invested in that and was like aw when we couldn't see what was up with that other competitor of hers, also of note is that she treats you as a stranger during the kate events when building the wagon even if you are already in a relationship prior, something that should probably be sorted out with that update if it's soon.
She had been on the polls ever since her last Update... so take a gues... I'd assume their only chances are if Chyos stops adding new Options to the Polls in order to get those Characters content uptodate.
And based on what he shared before there is only 1 more Item on his todo List he can add to the Polls so hopefully we'll see some Character development to those poor forgotten characters within this year

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
One of the Best Story/Games. Love the plot. My Fav storylines thus far have to be Mira,Natasha,The Witch,the Demon and the Goddess. All have some type of supernatural connection whether it is to a dark power or a Holy connection. Look forward for more updates that involve the supernatural.

Reactions: smes95303

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
so basically you can have annyone as your wife, and anyone to ntr you?
and also if you get them as wife or gf will they still have a chance to ntr you?
The option is there it can be turned On or Off, depending if you are into NTR or Not.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
The option is there it can be turned On or Off, depending if you are into NTR or Not.
thanks for the fast reply!
I understand. I am asking if i make them my wife or girlfriend, can i still get ntr'd?
Im fan of both but I'd rather not get ntr'd forever off a character, so if there is no option i wanna know so maybe i could go full vanilla.
The option of having competition even though they are yours is always fun

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
so basically you can have annyone as your wife, and anyone to ntr you?
and also if you get them as wife or gf will they still have a chance to ntr you?
If you turn NTR off then there shouldn't be NTR, and even if you don't turn it off, you can still avoid it. Since NTR functions as a punishment for failure in this game. Either you lost combat and got NTR'd in that way or you failed to prevent other men taking advantage of your women.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I understand. I am asking if i make them my wife or girlfriend, can i still get ntr'd?
Im fan of both but I'd rather not get ntr'd forever off a character, so if there is no option i wanna know so maybe i could go full vanilla.
You can get NTR'd if you treat your LIs badly/ignore them/push them to be with others, but if you don't want them to NTR you, you can pretty easily prevent it.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
yes, I believe so.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes