Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
yes, yes and yes.
after giving him the 3 copper ingots, he takes one from me and gives me a tin one. there I should be able to make bronze ingots, right?
but only the two wine recipes appear on the anvil.
And what's worse, after starting the part of Mira as a nun, when I go to ask for help with the oven, in the anvil does not appear the option to create it.
The furnace in the Smithy allow the MC to smelt Copper Swords into Copper ingots and smelt Metal Ores (Copper and Iron) into ingots.
Silver ingots are smelt out of Gold coins.
Smelting Silver and Iron ingots is unlocked after you progress in some characters quests:
  • Arianna (Silver)
  • Frisha and John (Iron)

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
i have the same problem it started after cooking dinner for Katherin and Tia saved the game quit run it again in admin i don't know if this is important for the fix but it did't came back again
It is a problem in the 0.5.3.0 version which I have fixed in 0.5.3.0a.
For now to fix it just copy an image (doesn't matter which) in the picture folder of the game and rename it to match the missing image name.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
NEVER!
She is DEAD!!! Face it already!! :HideThePain: :cautious:
Well, that one guy who wanted to find a way to resurrect Frank gave us the idea of MC having apprenticeship with Dr. Frankenstein or Dr. Herbert West, or even better learning necromancy, so we'll find a way to accomodate those people somehow :p

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, that one guy who wanted to find a way to resurrect Frank gave us the idea of MC having apprenticeship with Dr. Frankenstein or Dr. Herbert West, or even better learning necromancy, so we'll find a way to accomodate those people somehow :p
She has been dead for more than 18 years by now... you sure you actually want to see what could be raised from that?
I am sure it won't be a boner... unless you take that one litterally.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
She has been dead for more than 18 years by now... you sure you actually want to see what could be raised from that?
I am sure it won't be a boner... unless you take that one litterally.
I mean, if it was the necromancy route then you could just raise her ghost and people could bang that :p

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We need more ghost banging, that’s what the game needs, some juicy ectoplasmic ass

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I can feel the need of "woman's love" on those messages you write.It is hard sometimes, I suppose.
We just stalling for Chyos next update, every single comment can burst a conversation…
And don’t you want also a juicy phantasm’s ass?
A mermaid?
How many mermaids we have?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
We just stalling for Chyos next update, every single comment can burst a conversation…
And don’t you want also a juicy phantasm’s ass?
A mermaid?
How many mermaids we have?
Where would she live?... maybe an underground cave that could be accessed by the mine or the underground tunnels at the sanctuarry? Maybe somewhere in Lorenslake?
Maybe Gwen will release magic into the world dureing her Quest reviving the ancient species believed to have gone extinct when Magic as a whole was sealed? (Plenty of Fantasy lore in existance for that theory)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes