HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Captive, if losing automatically lets him go and makes you allies either way then capturing him is the preferred option.

I'm more curious about the whole Giron divorcing his wife if you're too late in rescuing her maybe then she can finally move in to your new house and you don't have to sneak in the mansion everytime you want to meet her.
Oh yeah we could have just let the timer go as well...

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Have one save for Athia and one for Isha at least, that way you can have both :p
Haha well I did this at least, I went with Athia in the end just because the mc reactions are more evil? And I basically wasn't playing that way at least nothing that extreme sounding then again my alignment is like 54 corruption even with Athia even though I'm tryna be a good boy in the end lol.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
More like beating them Rumah cheeks! Hahahahahahahaha hahahaha. No, but seriously we need to stop the orcs. They are about to attack Rumah and Arenfield is next most likely.
No no no!
I am deeply saddened by your lack of plot and lore knowledge!
Madrag Karz won’t attack Arenfield because they made a deal with Artemis!
F on the homework!
(If with Tia’s quest everything was twisted I don’t know, since I’ll replay the game after the rework from scratch)

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes