Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Look, it will all work out in the end.
Well for me for sure since my MC chose to fight...
But how can it work out and the NTR can keep on going in your case?
The best outcome I could imagine to happen in the NTR path is a peace agreement where Rumah becomes a Vassal of Madra Khaz.
Meaning all men except for dasan will become Orc prisoners whom will be killed by the Orcmasters eventually and the women become Orcbreeders

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Dasan sure gets a lot of extra content for a guy who is dead as fuck in most people's playthroughs.
All too true. New main content or even side content would have new NTR anyway, so it kinda pains me to see so much dev time going to a guy you can't even redeem and that many people will kill. Why not make content the totality or majority of the players can enjoy instead of a minority? Makes no sense to me...

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
All too true. New main content or even side content would have new NTR anyway, so it kinda pains me to see so much dev time going to a guy you can't even redeem and that many people will kill. Why not make content the totality or majority of the players can enjoy instead of a minority? Makes no sense to me...
Most of the paying customers love NTR, sadly.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Because bonus scenes are thought up and voted for on Discord... and the majority of the vocal community there is the NTR ONLY group.
So in a way in that very isolated habitat Chyos can learn that NTR is the favored flavor of his supporters (sarcasm if in doubt)

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Nah that's not true. Like Evangelion said bonus scenes are a discord only thing restricted to the highest tier of membership. Most people paying went for the $5/month tier. Also the discord at least by the time I left it was becoming very insular and was basically an echo chamber.

I don't have a problem with optional NTR or sharing content, I just think the sudden focus on Dasan for these bonus scenes is bizarre. He's not even a good NTR antagonist, the dude shit his pants at the thought of fighting generic orcs so hard he went and killed his own dad rather than fight. He's such a bitch that he's hard to take seriously as any kind of threat.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Nah that's not true. Like Evangelion said bonus scenes are a discord only thing restricted to the highest tier of membership. Most people paying went for the $5/month tier. Also the discord at least by the time I left it was becoming very insular and was basically an echo chamber.

I don't have a problem with optional NTR or sharing content, I just think the sudden focus on Dasan for these bonus scenes is bizarre. He's not even a good NTR antagonist, the dude shit his pants at the thought of fighting generic orcs so hard he went and killed his own dad rather than fight. He's such a bitch that he's hard to take seriously as any kind of threat.
Naahhh its true thats why this game ended in recykel bin and goth deleted :( only one line last 6 updates? Rumah/Tia/Dasan. Boring!

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
What they said. I'll just add that if there's 1 NTR option and several non-NTR options, the NTR lovers will obviously flock to the only option they have while the rest will spread... meaning the non-NTR will lose the vote despite being in greater numbers. Politicians use the same principle in fact: divide & conquer. That's why Chyos was warned (repeatedly) about this "loophole" but... as Yotetar said, not taking action until there's fire is one of his flaws.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Once again, I went through almost all the more gradual preservation, well, how did it happen if necessary
The only necessary things to do:

- kill Dasan
- kill Gurtak
- Kill Zorad
- kill Bolgan
- kill Hekima
- cuck Dave (twice!!! and bang his mom!)
- cuck Giron
- cuck Henry
- cuck the King
- cuck Roderick
- cuck Rick (and bang his mom and his sis!)
- cuck Palak
- cuck Tomak
- bang every mom + daughter !!

CUCK YEAH (y)(y)

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
- cuck Giron
- cuck Henry
- cuck the King
- cuck Roderick
- cuck Palak
- cuck Tomak
the only one I felt was unnecessary was "cucking" tomak. he was one of the few men in the game who never harms/wrongs the mc in any way.

With palak you either cuck him and he lives or you give some well-intentioned advice and he goes offs himself by trying to take on a bear alone despite knowing that it has killed multiple hunters. Palak was a dumbass; I legit never intended for him to die.

The only time the two of them act like assholes is once dasan takes over and the village becomes a free-for-all orgy. But if you knowingly did the dasan route, get some help because that ain't right.

- kill Dasan
- kill Gurtak
- Kill Zorad
- kill Bolgan
- kill Hekima
did all of those besides Hekima. He might as well make himself useful and help find anya's mom or something... though if he crosses me, I'm ready to bury him like dasan.

on it.

Last edited:

Taikh

May 16, 2020
my english is very bad, i use the google translator, that's why i don't participate much here, but i have a lot of fun with the comments mainly Evangelion-01, zARRR, Grayking666 and others, you make the game even more fun (y)

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Hello, I really need to ask .... when the mission to search LIandra in the woods, i read the walkthrough said "Hidden cave" ... can anybody show where exactly the position ? thanks before :)

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
The only necessary things to do:

- kill Dasan
- kill Gurtak
- Kill Zorad
- kill Bolgan
- kill Hekima
- cuck Giron
- cuck Henry
- cuck the King
- cuck Roderick
- cuck Palak
- cuck Tomak

CUCK YEAH (y)(y)
I agree cept that harem games are boring as fuck. So i let all the other guys get with all the girls in the game and i Cuck them. :)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes