drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
what is everyone looking forward to the most to be added. i personally am hopeing that we will get to make our own town with our own bussiness and guards/army would be cool to see how they implement it i would love to see my own being populated with elfs orcs humans half orcs and what ever else is added all working together instead of just being like the rest of the kingdom going oh orc bad kill them all.

Reactions: dav3knight

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what is everyone looking forward to the most to be added. i personally am hopeing that we will get to make our own town with our own bussiness and guards/army would be cool to see how they implement it i would love to see my own being populated with elfs orcs humans half orcs and what ever else is added all working together instead of just being like the rest of the kingdom going oh orc bad kill them all.
Well we already have Rumah, a mercanery group and several businesses in our debt/posession... though I doubt we'll see any other mixed race city like Rumah... and even that is a bit of a stretch as they are all Half Orcs.. just some more on the human side and some more on the Orc side.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'll hold your waifu's hand
But Grayking, you are my waifu.
How are you going to survive that?
Well we already have Rumah, a mercanery group and several businesses in our debt/posession... though I doubt we'll see any other mixed race city like Rumah... and even that is a bit of a stretch as they are all Half Orcs.. just some more on the human side and some more on the Orc side.
Next big battle shall be either against one of the kings or another mercenary band, I can feel it.
Most other important quests are solo missions imo, like Gavina and Bianca against the goblins, no chance we are putting an army in those underground holes.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
any one know if there is plans for alternate main character in the future? i would love to be able to play a futa and be able to have interactions with the males as well would add alot of variety to the game. its fine if it dont i was just curious after seeing futa sabrina.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Definitely pregnancy content for the milfs and Frisha are on top of my list :love:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
any one know if there is plans for alternate main character in the future? i would love to be able to play a futa and be able to have interactions with the males as well would add alot of variety to the game. its fine if it dont i was just curious after seeing futa sabrina.
I don't think so, Sabrina's case was one of if i'm not mistaken.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nope, Chyos isn’t a fan of futas in general and MC is going to be the only MC.

Reactions: WarLord01A

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Next big battle shall be either against one of the kings or another mercenary band, I can feel it.
Most other important quests are solo missions imo, like Gavina and Bianca against the goblins, no chance we are putting an army in those underground holes.
We already have some guarding the miners though.
I think we could use the mercaneries to block the entrances and have them advance once we cleared an area or similiar to the attack on the Ravens Camp have them search the endless tunnels until we find the Goblin Breeding Chamber where we use them to block the entrance and deal with their main force liberating the female goblin(s) and the surviving dwarfs.
There is also a Chance to deal with the Cultists useing the Mercaneries in a similiar way and obviously the final attack on Magdra Khaz useing the people of Rumah.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
thanks for letting me know. its still a great game regardless reminds me of why i started loving adult games. always hated how games had to avoid it all while movies and shows like game of thrones got away with stuff.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I'm so fucking lost.......I finished 5.30. Everyone is talking about new stuff (Will he won't he. Will she won't she. Fucking polls.)
Story is massive can Chyos just move the damn story along. One Month Story, next month Bonus. I can live with that..Could everyone else.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I'm so fucking lost.......I finished 5.30. Everyone is talking about new stuff (Will he won't he. Will she won't she. Fucking polls.)
Story is massive can Chyos just move the damn story along. One Month Story, next month Bonus. I can live with that..Could everyone else.
Believe in yourself, use the gps, and the answer will be found next month.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR and valley57

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It wasn't me. I wrote that 0.5.3.0 was one of the shortest and disappointing quest ever, but a real treat if you were a ntr dude (guess what, I'm not!!).
Next update won't move the story forward either. And I don't expect Mira's quest update before the end of june.

:cautious:

Reactions: Nellyg

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
> Doesn't exist
> Is biochemical reaction
are you... are you saying you don't believe in chemistry? or don't believe in biochemistry?
Oh no, I do believe them, just saying that the biosynthesis of Dopamine while watching a goblin getting killed (Or grayking getting dunked) brings me great joy!

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Oh no, I do believe them, just saying that the biosynthesis of Dopamine while watching a goblin getting killed (Or grayking getting dunked) brings me great joy!
You can try to hurt me but the only pain is the loss of your waifu.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You can try to hurt me but the only pain is the loss of your waifu.
But I already said you are my waifu… Wait?!
Are you leaving me?!
It wasn't me. I wrote that 0.5.3.0 was one of the shortest and disappointing quest ever, but a real treat if you were a ntr dude (guess what, I'm not!!).
Next update won't move the story forward either. And I don't expect Mira's quest update before the end of june.

:cautious:
Well monthly updates are gone, wouldn’t surprise me if Emily’s ends in the middle of April.
Tho if I remember right Mira’s update should unlock an inn, (the one you can see in the mercenaries map) that will also be used for Claire’s and Kate’s, so hooray I guess, less time to work on that.
(Will we get another waitress? Or a milf inn owner?)
I don’t think that we are going to see the monastery just yet, gonna take a second update

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes