exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I already advance Frisha plot until Liandra kidnapped, finished building Emily orphanage, and finishing Mira's church quest with the demon, but still no peeping event. If that still not further enough, i dunno how far i must go.

Exactly my case too, i always get the peeping event before v541, it's not like this is my 1st time wanking to this game, but only in this version i cant get the Frisha peeping event so i got to ask.
One more thing is still missing:
first you must have triggered the sex scene with Emily. So sleeping next to her and she mounts you doesn't work. She must not be pregnant either. Have sex with Emily and keep the scene going until she gets an orsmamus. only then select "cum".
now choose "cum", not earlier. Only now, when all the other requierements fit, frisha will watch.

Jun 7, 2022
I agree with HentaiKami ,this game also made it work with different clothes, the love scenes, like for example with emily (if you marry her, you will have another love scene with her where she will wear the dress again) and kate ( her lusty costumes with different love scenes if I remember correctly) , it will be bad if it end up like peasant quest, they just remake the animation over and over again with different costumes which I find lazy work. So far a Struggle with a sin is the best game for me with the www folder, don't know what game engine this is.
Its been a long time since i played PQ but i belive that each clothing is a different scene, unless smth changed

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I agree with HentaiKami ,this game also made it work with different clothes, the love scenes, like for example with emily (if you marry her, you will have another love scene with her where she will wear the dress again) and kate ( her lusty costumes with different love scenes if I remember correctly) , it will be bad if it end up like peasant quest, they just remake the animation over and over again with different costumes which I find lazy work. So far a Struggle with a sin is the best game for me with the www folder, don't know what game engine this is.
The games can only be compared to a limited extent. Peasants quest partly has better animations and renders, but the story is designed for humor and antihero. Struggle with sin, on the other hand, has much better storytelling, much more serious and in the stories about most Li much more love in detail. And my very special bonus: more taboo content :p

I generally love both games. They both have their very own magic (y)

liandra19/6

Jul 25, 2022
I just wish we would know how much it would cost to get a secret scene to swap Arianna and Kates partners during their swinging scene

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The games can only be compared to a limited extent. Peasants quest partly has better animations and renders, but the story is designed for humor and antihero. Struggle with sin, on the other hand, has much better storytelling, much more serious and in the stories about most Li much more love in detail. And my very special bonus: more taboo content :p

I generally love both games. They both have their very own magic (y)
And Peasant's Quest—for now—also has more diverse fetishes. You got your typical cheating wife and easy to please girls, but you also got giantess, bestiality, breeding a devil, sex dungeon, possibly fucking your newly born daughter, etc.

Reactions: exazubi

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Any news about new update?
Chyos finished Penny and Natasha’s bonus scene Monday, now he aims to conclude Mira and the monastery as fast as he can.
(AKA near the end of the month, could be even before such end but we know how Chyos goes, and even if he finishes it early, he will likely polish it or introduce additional content before the deadline)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BczILher

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
And Peasant's Quest—for now—also has more diverse fetishes. You got your typical cheating wife and easy to please girls, but you also got giantess, bestiality, breeding a devil, sex dungeon, possibly fucking your newly born daughter, etc.
Peasants Quest has been in development for a good time longer than "A strggel with sin" :cool:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I personally look at Peasant's Quest as an almost simplified Struggle with Sin. I enjoy the depth this has a lot more, which is a big reason I just like this more in general. Also not a huge fan of how everything turns to pregnancy at some point in that game.

The only thing Peasant's Quest has over this (imo) is all the monster girls in it, because I like monster girls. But even then A Struggle with Sin has a lot of variety in its own way.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I personally look at Peasant's Quest as an almost simplified Struggle with Sin. I enjoy the depth this has a lot more, which is a big reason I just like this more in general. Also not a huge fan of how everything turns to pregnancy at some point in that game.

The only thing Peasant's Quest has over this (imo) is all the monster girls in it, because I like monster girls. But even then A Struggle with Sin has a lot of variety in its own way.
And more monster girls shall come in ASWS that’s for sure.
A goblin girl was confirmed in Bianca’s update, more elves for Isha’s story and maybe a fairy, and some others… but it’s going to be a long long time before any of the last ones get added.
(Sadly no mermaids in the horizon)

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
And more monster girls shall come in ASWS that’s for sure.
A goblin girl was confirmed in Bianca’s update, more elves for Isha’s story and maybe a fairy, and some others… but it’s going to be a long long time before any of the last ones get added.
(Sadly no mermaids in the horizon)
Music to my ears. I've been waiting multiple years for updates on some other games, I can do it easy for this one.

Even with this its been 10? months since I last played. Just letting updates build up. Probably going to start fresh again when the Mira/Monastery update drops though

• Red Heart
Reactions: BczILher

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Music to my ears. I've been waiting multiple years for updates on some other games, I can do it easy for this one.

Even with this its been 10? months since I last played. Just letting updates build up. Probably going to start fresh again when the Mira/Monastery update drops though
What was the last update you played?
Was it the one with Anya’s introduction?

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
What was the last update you played?
Was it the one with Anya’s introduction?
It was around then yeah. Looking at the changelog I want to say it was v0.4.9.9b because I remember the Nyra bonus scene (at least I think it was the bonus scene, it was the one where you sleep with her in the chieftain hut).

There was a lot of content from more recent updates back then I didn't do either, like Anya for example. Think I got to a point where I was satisfied and wanted to have even more new stuff to play when I decided to again.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It was around then yeah. Looking at the changelog I want to say it was v0.4.9.9b because I remember the Nyra bonus scene (at least I think it was the bonus scene, it was the one where you sleep with her in the chieftain hut).

There was a lot of content from more recent updates back then I didn't do either, like Anya for example. Think I got to a point where I was satisfied and wanted to have even more new stuff to play when I decided to again.
Ah I see, there is a good amount of content to keep you entertained, especially next time with Mira’s update, which seems to be his most ambitious update for now.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
How to get Lyvia sharing with mercs scene? I am not able to understand just from the walkthrough
1. You must have played far enough to recruit mercenaries. Next you must be able to organize parties for the camp. As a result of this quest you must have obtained the dress for Lyvia. You must be sexually active with her and have reached corruption C+10 for her. From now she will let you finger her anally while having sex with you. Do this at least 3x. Now have anal sex with her several times until position changes are possible in the scene.

2. Do another party , make sure the mercenaries participate. Have sex with Lyvia by the campfire. One of them will watch you. Invite him to a threesome.

3. After the threesome, rise Lyvias corruption to C+20, make sure there are at least 2 mercenaries in the camp. Assign lyvia to training and talk to her during the training. And now encourage her to take special care of the men. And she will do every afternoon now :cool:

DGun23

May 17, 2018
1. You must have played far enough to recruit mercenaries. Next you must be able to organize parties for the camp. As a result of this quest you must have obtained the dress for Lyvia. You must be sexually active with her and have reached corruption C+10 for her. From now she will let you finger her anally while having sex with you. Do this at least 3x. Now have anal sex with her several times until position changes are possible in the scene.

2. Do another party , make sure the mercenaries participate. Have sex with Lyvia by the campfire. One of them will watch you. Invite him to a threesome.

3. After the threesome, rise Lyvias corruption to C+20, make sure there are at least 2 mercenaries in the camp. Assign lyvia to training and talk to her during the training. And now encourage her to take special care of the men. And she will do every afternoon now :cool:
Thnx brother. Was searching for hours.:cry:
Also does Lyvia has sex with Dasan in any storyline?

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Thnx brother. Was searching for hours.:cry:
Also does Lyvia has sex with Dasan in any storyline?
Right now, there is only one possible scenario where she does. You must banish Dasan from Rumah by showing the necklace. Afterwards, go to the right of the orc camp and in the bottom left of the map, there is a camp. Interact with it and you will fight Dasan. If you lose and Lyvia (or Tia) is in your party, he'll have sex with them

Reactions: DGun23
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes