Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
Question for corruption for girls, can you get those scenes with only affection? not raising their corruption, Or raising corruption is forced to get those scenes.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Did anyone say Penny?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like penny is the least character that needed a remodel, Giron's daughter still looks awful and his wife has that botox face plus a bunch of others I could name.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I feel like penny is the least character that needed a remodel, Giron's daughter still looks awful and his wife has that botox face plus a bunch of others I could name.
...Yasmine got a rework dureing the Lyvia Update though
Julia still has an Update to come though she also got an alternative costume dureing the Lyvia Update, so not sure if much will change

Reactions: Archaon11111

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
...Yasmine got a rework dureing the Lyvia Update though
Julia still has an Update to come though she also got an alternative costume dureing the Lyvia Update, so not sure if much will change
Good to know I haven't played the latest updates and am just going off by the OP changelog.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Question for NTR mode, I played from start it's off, if I turn it on again, can I gain some ntr content?
Only if you haven't passed the decision phase for the girls.
Turning off NTR after choosing the NTR route will also keep the girl on the NTR route

Reactions: Nivla456

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Question for NTR mode, I played from start it's off, if I turn it on again, can I gain some ntr content?
Depends on what you mean by gaining NTR, you make it accessible but it still remains avoidable, NTR happens if you fail at quests and battles or if you choose to do so

Reactions: Nivla456
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes