Solak

Nov 22, 2017
No one knew there was an infinite orc army in the woods until some madman tried to farm coin pouchs to pay taxes.
Come on, everyone knows they just get a big ouchie and go back home to heal up. Why would there be hundreds of them otherwise? Same with brigands! It's not blood I swear...

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No one knew there was an infinite orc army in the woods until some madman tried to farm coin pouchs to pay taxes.
But the very same man is the reason for such an army being around as he always puts the same ammount of Orcs into their female leader each encounter creating an infinite cycle of robbing to enrich himself :sneaky:

zegzagzone

Jan 27, 2021
It will never be completed!
View attachment 2744618

No but seriously, thinking it will have an estimated year of completion it’s foolish.
The main plot surrounding MC didn’t even start.

Well I bet it will be a great wt.
Even if Chyos is going definitely to change somethings.
Again best of luck!
lol 4 years and MC not start yet come on some DEV have made 2 games

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
lol 4 years and MC not start yet come on some DEV have made 2 games
So what? This game has more content than most of the games on the site, with its huge content.

This game is simply different, by scope, by objective, kinks et cetera.
It’s an ambitious project, a living village, with NPC with multiple scenes a routine, all of them have a storyline, bonus scenes, intriguing areas, plot twists… it was destined from the beginning to not finish soon.

We are not complaining, we are here for the ride, and since all main updates have a meaning to push the stories forward it never felt like aimless content.

Last edited:

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
Does anyone know how I can get Rick to have sex with Kate alone? I did the barn event 5 times and allowed him to do it, but I can't see it in midnight. I already maxed out his affection from the serving minigame.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
You should know the drill by now
I do know the schedule was .0 update at the beginning of each month & .5 mid month... But that schedule hasn't been followed for awhile now, which is why I asked if anyone knew?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I do know the schedule was .0 update at the beginning of each month & .5 mid month... But that schedule hasn't been followed for awhile now, which is why I asked if anyone knew?
Even though he always tells that he's going to deliver at the end of the months, he always fails, therefore we should expect 0.5.5.0 at the beginning of August (and I'm betting for the second week of the month).

1-2 weeks don't matter, anyway. Everybody should have realized since last year that the pattern is 2-2,5 months for each new quest.

What did I tell you guys at the end of 2022? I told you: "see you in July for Mira's update".

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
I have a question for cheating guys, is there a safe cheating where you will not break the game and what is it relationship pts or items, etc. , gonna play this game from the start soon, and I don't want to grind too much but not breaking the game is much important, if no way, have to play normal.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He wants to finish Mira’s quest, with all the endings, the consequences, the walkthrough and the bonus scene included this month… probably near the end of July
I have a question for cheating guys, is there a safe cheating where you will not break the game and what is it relationship pts or items, etc. , gonna play this game from the start soon, and I don't want to grind too much but not breaking the game is much important, if no way, have to play normal.
You break the game by altering love/corruption stats and using the editor to modify the events.
Giving you infinity money, exp or other items doesn’t break the game

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes