zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just want to ask, is having ntr on will block some vanilla content to mc? , like the typical ntr situation , get cucked. girl don't like you anymore so can't have love scenes
Having NTR blocked will only block Netorare (Cucking) and Sharing options
check that save out; it's really interesting ;);)
Sorry my PC exploded while downloading it

Jun 7, 2022
He wants to finish Mira’s quest, with all the endings, the consequences, the walkthrough and the bonus scene included this month… probably near the end of July

You break the game by altering love/corruption stats and using the editor to modify the events.
Giving you infinity money, exp or other items doesn’t break the game
Do you know if its Mira's last quest and her story is finished like Emily or not ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah but the pregnancy and marriage usually take an update of itw own, so i wanted to know if the next update for mira was the preg. I got my answer, but thanks anyway.
The answer is that he has still some projects for her, besides pregnancy, there will be another update about her story, but we don’t know nothing about said story till the monastery update gets released and completed.
One thing for certain, it is the end of Sypha story it seems.
But will she have a pregnancy update? Definitely not, at least for the time being.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
note can't find any hide quest Walk-through i feed like the has be make but we all miss alof of quest i been use MV cheat and star to see new H part alot too

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Сan you please save without NTR.
yes you can but just play the true NTR it give full story it you pplay NTR you do all love H it the same but has new h alot only you has sex with girls first befor give them to other man

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
note can't find any hide quest Walk-through i feed like the has be make but we all miss alof of quest i been use MV cheat and star to see new H part alot too
Messing too much with it, or messing with it at all can and will break your game.
yes you can but just play the true NTR it give full story it you pplay NTR you do all love H it the same but has new h alot only you has sex with girls first befor give them to other man
1) He was probably asking for a save file without NTR
2) What the hell is the full story? There isn’t any full story, only paths, if Kate remains in a love route with MC and he doesn’t pimp her that’s a route, same thing if he pimps her.
Players get to decide the fate of each character and what’s their story
If someone doesn’t want NTR don’t impose it on others.
3) I had almost a stroke reading your posts, just use google translator or perform small sentences

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes