Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You made the explicit argument that majority of players are cheating and using walkthrough, so there is no reason to reduce grind.

I disagree about this being the initial default state.
People resort to cheat because the game is grindy, rather than cheating being the default state of the majority of players.
Reducing grind will reduce the number of people who turn to cheats

Where in the picture is the table in question?
View attachment 2201906
"The Cheatbook on the table" is only before you upgrade the house. I think it's relocated to the basement in the upgraded house.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 2201366

Ha~~ha~~ There must be some bugs. :LOL: The version I played should be v0.5.2.0b. At least that give me one good reason to start Raven's quest! :unsure: Let's save unnecessary expense! :devilish:
I make a save could trigger this bug if you defeat the brigand.
Game_YjpDTjz1uh.jpg

Also this save could demonstrate this bug. You get in my way! Peasant! :mad:
Game_Q8O9B1kn4D.jpg

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You made the explicit argument that majority of players are cheating and using walkthrough, so there is no reason to reduce grind.
No dude, I never said the reason is to reduce grind. Instead, it just made the idea you’re suggesting redundant & pointless.

Nobody gives a shit about their inventory being full & can’t no longer pick up more of the same stuffs, whether they cheated or not. YOU are the only person with this “issue” & it’s a self-imposed issue that you put on yourself for absolutely no reasons.

You can go ahead & read a few pages back to see if anyone else have the same problem as you. As far as I can tell, the only problem that some people have at the moment is the mercs took too long to train & upgrade… which can be mitigated by simply skip time.

Last edited:

Guy777

May 21, 2020
Is there a way restart ayita completely, after u give palak cumwine? i had no no way of knowing what that meant since i wasn't using walkthrough. i've tried setting her corruption to zero, it works to an extent but all it does is restart the ntr event.if there rlly is no way then i would appreciate complete NON ntr save,thx in advance.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
my mercenaries should have all level 3 to trigger the quest?
Nope
Is there a way restart ayita completely, after u give palak cumwine? i had no no way of knowing what that meant since i wasn't using walkthrough. i've tried setting her corruption to zero, it works to an extent but all it does is restart the ntr event.if there rlly is no way then i would appreciate complete NON ntr save,thx in advance.
Only way to interact with her is declare Rumah girls free for everyone.
saves are everywhere on the thread… Even on the OP there is one…

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Always try to keep a few savefiles for one playthrough spanning a few days. That way, you can revert decisions you later come to regret.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes