dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Thank you.
Also called it

Too bad nobody took me up on this bet.

edit: Tested this. it only works on some items. not all of them. most harvestable items are still capped at 99
Oops my bad.
Search this instead : "Default Max" and change the "99" to "999"
remember to set back the previous changes to "0" again... or not... never tested it

Obligatory disclaimer: Do it at your own risk :D

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
facepalm. obviously we would CALL HER OVER.
"HEY LIV COME OVER HERE WE HAVING A PARTEY!" you yell

This is not rocket science.
it makes absolute sense to remove unnecessary and tedious micro and walking back and forth

Furthermore. If liv has been recalled, the game explicitly says that you skip time until evening and then have the party then.
If the if statement was changed from
if(liv_location == "camp")
to
if(liv_location == "camp" || liv_location == "trainingCamp")

then you literally would not need to write one single extra line of dialog. When you start the scene it will still go
> You time skip until evening and then start the party

And then tadah. Liv is now sitting at the fire because it automatically time skipped past 6pm. when liv leaves the training camp and goes to the campfire
:FacePalm:
"Hey guys fuck working let's party all day!"
Really? let them work their asses off than have a Party to reward them, there should be a limit to being impatient.
You can always time skip by sleeping in any bed, includeing the one in Imawyns tent.
A. as the MC you have a metric fuckton of talents competing for your precious talent points.
B. still not that easy.
C. I had 7s in all the relevant stats.
the easy rolls were very hard. the medium rolls super hard. and the hard rolls were impossibly hard.
Learning to wield a new weapon out of the blue and no prior training is not supposed to be easy you know?
It seems you are bitter because you lack the talent to access a mid/late game achievement right of the bat... I mean it's not impossible to pass those checks, improve the MC further and it will get much easier.
Hoarded fetish your ass.

1. There are multiple resources you need hundreds of units of for various large scale construction operations.
I have, on multiple occasions, started crafting with 99 of a resource, and then ran out. Had the game allowed me to collect them naturally over time I would not have needed to do nearly as much grinding.

2. Hoarding is objectively proven right in this game whenever a new massive expense is added where you need hundreds of units of a resource.

3. Which part of "I don't want to walking simulator to the shop to sell stuff every 5 minutes" did you not understand?

4. Every time you do go to the shop it is an arduous and onerous experience due to the fact that there are no categories. All the hundreds of different items are lumped together into "items"
By forcing me to unload my goods more often I am forced to go through this arduous process more often.

You are defending the indefensible here. There is absolutely no plausible reason why you could argue that 99 item limit is good.
The best you could argue is that it would be too much effort for dev to implement.
But you are not trying to argue from that side, you are trying to argue from the ridiculous side of "there is no reason anyone would ever need more than 99 inventory copies of an item"
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
The game doesn't force you to make multiple large scale constructions at once.
You can build your own house, all of Rumah, and your mercanery camp to max Level with a Limit of 99 of all resources (not at once ofc)
What you describe is your personal preference, you want to craft Items not neccesary to either advance any Quest nor unlocking any content.
We heard people already complaining of gathering 60 units of any resource/Item to build stuff.
So yeah I'd call that a hoarder fetish, because it doesn't make any sense in any other regard/perception.
3 and 4 for are entirely optional as you choose to do that... more commonly people will gather 99 of each Item and than ignore them until they are required to be used to either build, upgrade or craft something.
the 99 Item limit is a Standard integral of RPGM engine, moddeing the engine going beyond this is a waste of time for something so utterly useless for 99% of the people even playing this game.
1. you need a lot of money in this game. including ongoing monthly expenses of various sorts. (initially your home tax. later your merc company payment). you get this money by harvesting items you come across in the wild and selling them
:FacePalm:
No you don't.
You can be excempted from taxes by bringing 4 mercs (plus Frank) to Arenfield, you need to pay a minor wage every 30 days... enough time to go into the forest gather Elderwood and sell it to Lucious, and there is the Contract with the trade route aswell.
I don't get your play style at all... are you trying to finish the game in 5 minutes or what?

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
When training, the morale of mercenaries decreases, and if you don't give them parties, or don't pay, then they leave you, but only untrained can leave (judging by the game it's done that way), so it turns out -1 untrained.
Hey man, how do I pay the merc?

Rohan Shah

Nov 18, 2017
Chyos after you finish the livya quest. the mercenaries are still in raven's camp. and clicking on it to recall them gives me the following message. [you currently have no reason to go there].
View attachment 2201265

I can still get them by going to my camp and doing full recall.
but it should really automatically recall them all to main camp after you fight raven

====
also, trying to start a party with lyvia assigned to train in the camp gives the message:
"Lyvia isn't here... I should get her before we celebrate".
this makes sense if you left her in arenfeld (the town).
But she is actually in the camp, she is just assigned to train in the camp instead of rest at the camp.
it really should check for either resting at camp OR training at camp and allow both

Can u share this Save file

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Well, to be fair, I've been modding/editing this game since I don't know a long time ago version, and not even any error come up...

tips: Use NWJS SDK version.

Here's another tip for anyone that care: Instead editing your game-saves, use the function that provided by the engine/plugins... e,g. FROG.Talents.addTalentPoints(1, 5) for adding 5 points to your talents.

and again, Obligatory disclaimer: Do it at your own risk

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You pay them automatically after 30 days. Speak to the baron 1st of course cuz that'll be your excuse for tax evasion (as long as you can put 4 guys into Arenfield + Frank).
I see. Is the money used to pay mercs come from the camp's chest or MC's pocket?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I'd rather keep her to myself instead of continuing her marriage with Giron.
Same, after Giron kicked her out. We can invite her into MC's 2 stories house, that still has plenty of spaces for at least 3 more girls (not counting Athia).

Spy on Giron is not even that difficult of a task cuz the MC can just simply do it himself.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, to be fair, I've been modding/editing this game since I don't know a long time ago version, and not even any error come up...

tips: Use NWJS SDK version.

Here's another tip for anyone that care: Instead editing your game-saves, use the function that provided by the engine/plugins... e,g. FROG.Talents.addTalentPoints(1, 5) for adding 5 points to your talents.

and again, Obligatory disclaimer: Do it at your own risk
Bro, F95 is full of people asking where their saves are stored on their PC because they can't find them, why their zipped files are corrupted (hint: update your software, will you?), where they're supposed to merge patches/updates into, why their modded old saves don't work with the new unmodded update, why compressed versions crash and so on. No wonder dudes mess with editing.

:whistle:

egib

Apr 21, 2017
I can't seem to trigger step 29 of Lyvia (Captain of the militia) walkthrough. y going back outside there will be a guard near the inn aksing you to visit Giron. (You must have completed Liandra's content up to the point where she is either at the camp, in that case you must have had the conversation with Giron about it and spied on him from the bookshelf or has her new dress at the mansion). In my playthrough Liandra is at the castle and I pretty certain that I have gotten the new dress but I see no guard near the inn only the mercenary after I have gotten armour from John.

Here is my save

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
For the people that considered messing with the variables to level up the mercs, here's a simpler solution that won't risk ruining your saves.

Press T to open up the time skip menu, go down to "wait for more than a day" & enter the number of days you wanna skip. Don't be afraid of using this cuz our MC won't die from starvation or sleep deprivation. Just feed him a full course meal after the skip & go to sleep, he'll be fine.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
facepalm.
1. you need a lot of money in this game. including ongoing monthly expenses of various sorts. (initially your home tax. later your merc company payment). you get this money by harvesting items you come across in the wild and selling them

2. there are multiple resources which you actually do need need literally hundreds of units of. rabbit fur, leather, stone, clay, regular wood, nails, and assorted other items.
By not regularly collecting them as you come across them you set yourself up for problems later on when you actually do need them. Either having to buy them at a massive loss, or having to grind for them

The sheer irony. You are the one badgering me, being arrogant and obnoxious.

I made a perfectly reasonable feature request to the dev.
The dev could have very easily just ignored it, or approved it, or told me that "it sounds nice but it is too much effort to do"

But no, you and a few others had to step in and start riding my ass with ridiculous hot takes like:
"nobody would ever need more than 99 items" (except you literally do)
"you have a hoarding fetish"
and so on.

I am being the bigger man here by retaining politeness in the face of this ridiculousness.
I'm pretty sure you're the ONLY person here having this "problem" & Chyos ain't gonna change the inventory limits just to please a single player.

No one really care when their inventory gets full & they missed picking up a few extra elder woods to make more money cuz money was never an issue in this game to begin with. If you've actually played the game up until this point & read the walkthrough accordingly, then you're living casually in your own house without paying any taxes thnks to your 4 deployed mercs (+ Frank) & that only cost you a mere 30 gold/month. Something that you can easily afford by selling random stuffs that you picked up along the roads & open money pouches (drops from enemies or sometimes is a random item you can find laying around), wood isn't the only source of income you know.

Plus, majority of players probably followed the walkthrough from the very start & got the cheat book. With that thing in your inventory, money is the least of your concerns.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I don't understand how to arm mercenaries? There are already 5 pieces of ammunition ready in the MC inventory, but I don't understand how to put it on mercenaries or where to leave it for them.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes