Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how long does it take to train the troops?
Because I trained 3 troops at once and only one of them got promoted or have I done something wrong?
Wait another day and the other 2 should finish their training aswell.
also leave Lyvia in the Camp to horten training periods.
Crafting armors takes the longest (1 each week), but Chyos wanted to implement an Option to speed this up drastically if the Player chooses to Help John... atleast in the next Update

Reactions: zARRR

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Dude the walkthrough answers your question literally after:

If you didn't he will look for someone new (not implemented yet).

The bastard doesn’t need it, let him be cuckedby us as usual
Giron will probably target Frisha.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Giron will probably target Frisha.
unlikely.
He originally tried to marry into nobility, but since he wasn't noble he failed all the time.
It's more likely that he'll aim to marry some older noble widow to improve his standeing and than cheat on her back with any hot women he sees... afterall he now is a minor noble

b2099

Jan 1, 2020
Nope, congrats your engaging in the biggest grind currently in the game, I would recommend cheating your mercs to at least level 2 with a save editor and doing the level 3 part of it legit as that is still going to take some time on it's own.
Yo dude thanks for the heads up, whats the variable to change to level them up?

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Yo dude thanks for the heads up, whats the variable to change to level them up?

There is a few variables you will need to change:

1021: Mercenary 1 total ( set this to 0 to make your life infinitely easier)

1022: Mercenary 2 total: 0 - 19/20 (depends on if you saved that one guard 19 if you did 20 if you didn't)

1025: Mercenary 2 Camp: 0 - 15

1028: Mercenary 2 Arenfield: 0 - 4/5 ( Camp can only hold a max of 15, we need somewhere else to put the other remaining mercs, 4 if you saved the guard, 5 if you didn't)

1038: All mercs counted ( this number has to add up to your total, you cant have 20 mercs with a total of 19, it will register 19, this number includes ALL tiers of mercs, so every merc regardless of tier counts as 1)

and in case anyone does not want to engage with the morale system the variable for it is 1037.

MAKE A BACKUP SAVE BEFORE FUCKING WITH VARIABLES

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
love this game. But darn I have to wait a while until the demon storyline is continued. Love to see the MC side with it and corrupt the Church instead of help it. It is good to be bad.

Reactions: shlanker

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
>Back at Giron's mansion you will get your reward. If you brought Yasmine back in time he will continue the marriage with her.

Is there a good reason to bring her back in time?
You're going to pork the old hag and cuck Old Chap Giron with brand new scenes. Isn't it a good reason? :sneaky:

Wolfffffff

Dec 28, 2017
Can anybody help me?
Step 29. of the walkthrough doesn't happen for me.
"29.By going back outside there will be a guard near the inn aksing you to visit Giron. "
when i talk to the guard near the inn, he just goes to the cliff, and if i talk to him by the cliff, he goes to the inn.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Can anybody help me?
"29.By going back outside there will be a guard near the inn aksing you to visit Giron. "
when i talk to the guard near the inn, he just goes to the cliff, and if i talk to him by the cliff, he goes to the inn.
He just apear infront of the inn. just wait or skip to next work for me.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This suddenly came as a surprise since I didn't leave Tia in Ruhma ever since the last Ruhma update. So, I left Tia in Ruhma in this update & suddenly Nyra came up to her, told her to go down to her loincloth cuz her outfit is against tradition (which I have the option to change cuz I'm chieftain), but also give her a bra if Tia doesn't wanna show her tits (which she's fine with it since her C pts are high enough). Not quite sure if this had been implemented in previous updates cuz I checked the walkthrough again in Tia's, Ruhma's, Nyra's sections & didn't find any mentions of this.

So... yea, Tia has a bra now. It's a small quality of life update & I appreciated it. Kudos to you Chyos!

Reactions: shlanker

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can anybody help me?
You are talking about a mercanery... the guard in question wears plate mail like those soldiers in the tavern.
This suddenly came as a surprise since I didn't leave Tia in Ruhma ever since the last Ruhma update. So, I left Tia in Ruhma in this update & suddenly Nyra came up to her, told her to go down to her loincloth cuz her outfit is against tradition (which I have the option to change cuz I'm chieftain), but also give her a bra if Tia doesn't wanna show her tits (which she's fine with it since her C pts are high enough). Not quite sure if this had been implemented in previous updates cuz I checked the walkthrough again in Tia's, Ruhma's, Nyra's sections & didn't find any mentions of this.

So... yea, Tia has a bra now. It's a small quality of life update & I appreciated it. Kudos to you Chyos!
It was part of her latest (and hopefully last) Bonus scene

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Chyos can you please increase the stack size from 99? I just noticed I have been wasting a bunch of elderwood because i was at a 99 stack. i went and sold the whole stack and started collecting it again. if the limit was 99999 then this would not be a problem.

nanno345

May 31, 2021
And how to actually understand the game’s mechanics and read the dialogues instead?
It’s not that hard c’mon, if many succeeded and even I without asking questions or checking the walkthrough so you can do

Mercs can make go up the search bar, defeating ambushes make go up the search bar, finding dead brigands make go up the search bar, you have to get the search bar up tp 100 to find the Raven
thank you

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Chyos can you please increase the stack size from 99? I just noticed I have been wasting a bunch of elderwood because i was at a 99 stack. i went and sold the whole stack and started collecting it again. if the limit was 99999 then this would not be a problem.
Are...are you real?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes