Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also the supposedly last Bonus scene for Tia (for awhile), with potential NTR route Options if you kept Dasan alive or before dealing with him. (she needs to stay in Rumah)

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
...I seem to miss your point here.
I said the MC can choose to be evil at some points, but in general high alignment scores are received for being selfish.
To raise your alignment you need to go against what is generaly considered a "morale code", it doesn't mean you need to be evil incarnate.

Stealing Gold is a repetetive task for example, so there are atleast 3 sources you can keep going for, you can steal wood from several piles even infront of the same building so you should able to raise alignment past that Score you mentioned unless you do any task to lower alignment aswell. (Pennies Barn, Johns Smithy, Thomas Inn and Tias home, each have around 4 piles of wood), you can steal soap from Thomas aswell.
If you want to be picky about those Options it'll take much longer but is still possible.
The easiest Option to raise alignment is to sell "Love Potions" to Lucios ofc, with the risk for NTR content though.

Chyos limited MCs ability to steal Items as it used to be exploiteable earlly on, so it was a design choice to limit some option while he kept includeing new Options to raise alignment scores.
Take Hiba, to unlock her as a Harem member you raise MC alignment by 6 aswell.
Well I don't want to get lost in arguments of the subjectivity of morality. But the point I was making is that one can be evil and still have firm rules based on what they themselves deem moral. Like a murderer could still find thievery beneath him. A dictator could still not want to order around his own flesh and blood. Having moral codes, boundaries, doesn't really make one substantively less evil. They just have a framework for their evil.

I did most things from the people that harmed mc (Tia, John and Penny all helped MC). That's how I got to 59 (10 points + kate's ring). I didn't know stealing gold was a repetitive task though, that's definitely at least something. But again, my particular case was more an example to illustrate rp limitation. I'm not concerned as I'm decent enough at modding anyway.

I don't think exploitation is much of a concern. Monetarily it barely yields anything. And alignment, it's already exploitable. Easily quickly maxed out if so inclined as you yourself demonstrated. I get the intent of having an alignment stat but imo the current implementation does very little outside of punishing certain options. It's not adding to playstyle diversity, it's detracting from it as only one type of player is rewarded. And narratively, it doesn't make sense.

There are definitely easy work arounds though if that is truly the concern. For example, you can easily have some stealing events share triggers. Instead of say stealing 3 logs from Thomas all day 1, you can have all three squares deactivate for the week once one log is stolen. If anything, it would make it less exploitable as you're not frontloading the reward. And it would make more sense given Thomas would far less likely notice one log/bottle missing a week than 3-4 logs/bottles missing all at once. It'll take an in-game month to break anywhere past even for him.

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Guys I'm stuck at bandit leader camp.
According to the WT:

14.Imawyn (Bandit leader) (Max A&C = 20)
1. Complete Emily's quest up to 5. (done)
2. 7 days after the kidnapping sleep in the storeroom at Emily's house again and don't prevent Emily getting kidnapped. (done)
3. Talk to Lyvia (at the bridge in Arenfield in the afternoon). You will get a bandit disguise <--- stuck

When I talk to her (after Emily got kidnapped, again), her only response is asking me how the progress of bandit camp.
She never give me bandit disguise. Any other step that I miss?

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Guys I'm stuck at bandit leader camp.
According to the WT:

14.Imawyn (Bandit leader) (Max A&C = 20)
1. Complete Emily's quest up to 5. (done)
2. 7 days after the kidnapping sleep in the storeroom at Emily's house again and don't prevent Emily getting kidnapped. (done)
3. Talk to Lyvia (at the bridge in Arenfield in the afternoon). You will get a bandit disguise <--- stuck

When I talk to her (after Emily got kidnapped, again), her only response is asking me how the progress of bandit camp.
She never give me bandit disguise. Any other step that I miss?
U should find the bandit camp and then talk to her and then mc told a plan to invade the bandits and then she give u the bandit disguise

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Alright guys. Once again you asked, I deliver.
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.2.0a]

Ok time for a quick changelog:

• New interaction for Tia at the camp (her tent is at the bottom left)
  • 1 new animation for Lyvia in her tent (if you did her other content you can change position there), 1 new scene with Lyvia at the trainingfield (sharing)
  • You can complete Lyvia's quest around the Raven. (2 new maps)
  • 1 reworked 2 new animations for Yasmine.
  • Some new equipment, some new enemies...
  • Bugfixes, everything you reported

Mega

cant unpack ? failer in RAR file :(

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
U should find the bandit camp and then talk to her and then mc told a plan to invade the bandits and then she give u the bandit disguise
I did, I even successfully rescued her the second time. (the first time I pay ransom instead)
Still no bandit disguise.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I don't want to get lost in arguments of the subjectivity of morality. But the point I was making is that one can be evil and still have firm rules based on what they themselves deem moral. Like a murderer could still find thievery beneath him. A dictator could still not want to order around his own flesh and blood. Having moral codes, boundaries, doesn't really make one substantively less evil. They just have a framework for their evil.
But alignment works as MC going against his own morale code, at some Options he even mentions that.
And based on his alignment some of his replies change indicating his change of heart.
I wouldn't say that every choice that raises alignment would do so in my morale code, though the opposite can be said aswell.
I did most things from the people that harmed mc (Tia, John and Penny all helped MC). That's how I got to 59 (10 points + kate's ring). I didn't know stealing gold was a repetitive task though, that's definitely at least something. But again, my particular case was more an example to illustrate rp limitation. I'm not concerned as I'm decent enough at modding anyway.
Well I can agree to that and I didn't steal from people who helped me so far and my score is still 72 (after choosing to bury the dead etc.)
The game only host the high alignment playstyle currently, if you want to be a goodie 2 shoes you won't come far and close yourself out of a shitload of content that comes with MC AND Girls corruption, wether a "Good" Playstyle would offer Options for the same content is highly arguable as MCs power allow him to bend people perception of religious and social stigmas.
I don't think exploitation is much of a concern. Monetarily it barely yields anything. And alignment, it's already exploitable. Easily quickly maxed out if so inclined as you yourself demonstrated. I get the intent of having an alignment stat but imo the current implementation does very little outside of punishing certain options. It's not adding to playstyle diversity, it's detracting from it as only one type of player is rewarded. And narratively, it doesn't make sense.

There are definitely easy work arounds though if that is truly the concern. For example, you can easily have some stealing events share triggers. Instead of say stealing 3 logs from Thomas all day 1, you can have all three squares deactivate for the week once one log is stolen. If anything, it would make it less exploitable as you're not frontloading the reward. And it would make more sense given Thomas would far less likely notice one log/bottle missing a week than 3-4 logs/bottles missing all at once. It'll take an in-game month to break anywhere past even for him.
You can only steal Gold once a week and once Pia helps Thomas with the finances you'd enable him to exploit her for NTR by stealing from him. The MC is supposed to slowly grow more corrupt as he isn't really a bad guy at the start of the game... makeing ends meet by stealing is nothing he is proud of, but it helps him getting a headstart by reorganising his live, he is not attempting a career change as Bandit or thief.
Wine and wood are rather useful early on as they are required for several Events, once you have a stable income and Options to get stuff yourself those stealing Options loose any meaning.
I did, I even successfully rescued her the second time. (the first time I pay ransom instead)
Talk to Lyvia after saveing Emily once than again after she was captured by bandits for the 2nd time and finally a 3rd time after you saved Emily again, I never payed the ransom so I am not sure how that affects the game, but I suppose it's just an Option to prolong that Quest for a bit, so you need to actively save Emily twice.

Reactions: archedio

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Alright guys. Once again you asked, I deliver.
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.2.0a]

Ok time for a quick changelog:

• New interaction for Tia at the camp (her tent is at the bottom left)
  • 1 new animation for Lyvia in her tent (if you did her other content you can change position there), 1 new scene with Lyvia at the trainingfield (sharing)
  • You can complete Lyvia's quest around the Raven. (2 new maps)
  • 1 reworked 2 new animations for Yasmine.
  • Some new equipment, some new enemies...
  • Bugfixes, everything you reported

Mega

Tis the newest version, yes?

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Not sure paying the ransom actually progresses the quest. In other words, you have rescued her only once atm. You've rescued her, nice. Now let her get captured once more and MC should say something like "enough is enough".

Try this and come back if that didn't work.

Reactions: archedio

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
But alignment works as MC going against his own morale code, at some Options he even mentions that.
And based on his alignment some of his replies change indicating his change of heart.
I wouldn't say that every choice that raises alignment would do so in my morale code, though the opposite can be said aswell.

Well I can agree to that and I didn't steal from people who helped me so far and my score is still 72 (after choosing to bury the dead etc.)
The game only host the high alignment playstyle currently, if you want to be a goodie 2 shoes you won't come far and close yourself out of a shitload of content that comes with MC AND Girls corruption, wether a "Good" Playstyle would offer Options for the same content is highly arguable as MCs power allow him to bend people perception of religious and social stigmas.

You can only steal Gold once a week and once Pia helps Thomas with the finances you'd enable him to exploit her for NTR by stealing from him. The MC is supposed to slowly grow more corrupt as he isn't really a bad guy at the start of the game... makeing ends meet by stealing is nothing he is proud of, but it helps him getting a headstart by reorganising his live, he is not attempting a career change as Bandit or thief.
Wine and wood are rather useful early on as they are required for several Events, once you have a stable income and Options to get stuff yourself those stealing Options loose any meaning.
Well I don't think we agree much on the morality bit as relying on MC's scripted morality seems kind of a cop out way to do it. But that aside, outside of ntr lovers, the type of choices we're presented comes off more along the lines of "I need to pointlessly stomp this puppy for evil points" scenarios. The choices being given largely have very little benefit to you. It's not like sabotaging a rival vying for the same girl. You're not given evil points for killing Dasan in front of his mother. Or stealing Kate from under Rick's nose.

Instead it's rewarding often counter intuitive things like drugging your already willing girlfriend, serving girls that like you up for ntr or stealing the most worthless items from friends. Senseless stuff to prove your "evilness" to the game merely for access to the completely unrelated choices you actually want. It's more of a complete lack of wisdom check than a moral one. I myself did not set out to play a good guy even before I knew it wasn't viable. It just made itself a hurdle with how poorly made the evil farming choices were.

Wine and wood while useful is hardly such a scarce precious resource. Two regular trees is basically like robbing the whole village. You can find plenty of things just laying on the ground that are worth more. Deers respawn and those are like 1.4 gold in meat alone. Wine and wood are like the cheapest most accessible resource in the game. There's virtually nothing you can do in this game that yields less of a reward than stealing wood and wine.

I also already proposed a simple easy method of making sure that if anything, it's less abusable than the current system during the early stages of the game. Abuse is just straight up not a problem, if anything implementing this helps resolve that existing issue.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yea I'm aware that dosing girls is a good way to do that, but not everyone wants to go around dosing innocent people. That's why I say, it's just a roleplay hurdle. It's really easy to essentially max out benefits in a week for people that don't care who they wrong. But needlessly punishes some moral roleplay options the game goes out of its way to give you.

If it merely respawned sensibly like enemies and other resources, you could skim profits from people like Thomas and Giron every week. Instead of preying daily on the innocent farm girl you're trying to get the love route on.
Man, what the hell are you talking about?

Sometimes I wonder why some players aren't able to grasp what the corruption points mean. Are they for real? are they trolling us? aren't they able to understand what's written in the dialogues?

It really baffles me.

As I wrote, if you want to pursue Penny's love path you just have to start giving her cumwine after Harry's back. Reason: if you helped her before the dude is back, you should have raised her love points a lot.

Good Grief, it is fucking damn simple, you know:

- you started raising love points before you started raising corr points & love points > corruption points = you're in the love path
- you started raising corr points before you started raising love points & corruption points > love points = you're in the corruption path

Anyway, are you telling us that having oral and anal sex is evil? are you telling us that everytime a chick is blowing our MC, he's forcing her into an evil act?

Because THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE TELLING US.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok so mow that has been release I’ll also talk about the “Raven searching”, so spoilers feedback ahead:

What I did not mention in the feedback post was the Raven dungeon, I liked it and I liked the idea of a randomized dungeon with enemies, traps, obstacles and secret treasures to find.
What I did not like was the random tiles of the swamp that or the lack of other solutions for the cliff.
Chyos stated that he wanted to put more treasures, obstacles and more solutions to avoid them, and also caves, enemies et cetera but as always “time reasons”.
And as our first randomized dungeon I would say it was enjoyable for the long run and after you understand its characteristics you kinda wish it was more complex.

Last but not least, this section is left to the player to uncover, to understand how it works, how to gain hints, what your mercenaries do in et cetera.
And while at first I got annoyed on how the mechanics worked looking it now I would say that they were fair, being in an harsh location, in the territory of the Raven having no clue on what to do or how to progress made me feel anxious, but in a good way.

Also that was one of the reasons why I asked Chyos to put Frank as a hint man, while I understand the choice of letting the player discover by themselves how the world works, I would say giving the option to a desperate clueless player to have some hints doesn’t hurt (people who wants just to fap can get the cgi rip tho).
Also Frank yes can die, an hint man should be immortal but not in this case, you left Frank to die?
You don’t get any hints you heartless worm

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Anyway, are you telling us that having oral and anal sex is evil? are you telling us that everytime a chick is blowing our MC, he's forcing her into an evil act?

Because THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE TELLING US.
I think you missed the point entirely. That's not what I'm telling you, that's what the game is telling us. It's factually irrefutably not a corruption bar. It's an alignment bar, of which stealing is one of the main ways to raise it. That's an act of general evil, not the corruption fetish. And as it is, this alignment bar is all kinds of tied up with ntr fetish, drugging fetish and even basics like entire characters and positions like oral and anal. Which pressures people into nonsensical options they would not otherwise select that are completely unrelated to the options they're actually trying to access.

Currently it's a bad system, that's kinda why I recommended that QoL work around to help alleviate that issue if he wants to keep it largely as is. It's obviously unfinished, so I reserved some judgment on the whole thing by instead making this quick fix suggestion.

And I don't know why you're getting all worked up about this. I swear, you can't give any constructive criticism these days in these game threads without a stranger jumping down your throat as if you blasphemed against their fetish gods. Not trying to take anything away from you dude.

Edit: Also, it seems you may have conflated me with someone else? I never asked about the penny love path, I already know how to do it and it's not something that I've remotely taken issue with.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Ok so mow that has been release I’ll also talk about the “Raven searching”, so spoilers feedback ahead:

What I did not mention in the feedback post was the Raven dungeon, I liked it and I liked the idea of a randomized dungeon with enemies, traps, obstacles and secret treasures to find.
What I did not like was the random tiles of the swamp that or the lack of other solutions for the cliff.
Chyos stated that he wanted to put more treasures, obstacles and more solutions to avoid them, and also caves, enemies et cetera but as always “time reasons”.
And as our first randomized dungeon I would say it was enjoyable for the long run and after you understand its characteristics you kinda wish it was more complex.

Last but not least, this section is left to the player to uncover, to understand how it works, how to gain hints, what your mercenaries do in et cetera.
And while at first I got annoyed on how the mechanics worked looking it now I would say that they were fair, being in an harsh location, in the territory of the Raven having no clue on what to do or how to progress made me feel anxious, but in a good way.

Also that was one of the reasons why I asked Chyos to put Frank as a hint man, while I understand the choice of letting the player discover by themselves how the world works, I would say giving the option to a desperate clueless player to have some hints doesn’t hurt (people who wants just to fap can get the cgi rip tho).
Also Frank yes can die, an hint man should be immortal but not in this case, you left Frank to die?
You don’t get any hints you heartless worm
I wanna have a worst ending playthrough one day.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How to accross the pit at the forest?
You click the part of the pit that is nearest to the other land, then you roll the dice for dexterity.
It also says in the dialogue something like: “I need to find another way” or similar that hints you to jump over on another side

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wanna have a worst ending playthrough one day.
But that’s unrelated to my feedback post tho.
You are already having a worst ending route tho, I am betting your girls have paid houses to all the psychiatrists around

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes