zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I want to replay the game from scratch - once againnnnn :mad::mad:

I just need :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Ah you’ll never beat me, 7 times I replayed the game.

Anyways I think everyone will replay the game if the “Rework and Balance” update breaks again the saves, if not, well replaying it it’s always a nice idea

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Torrent

F95 General Rules: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/

4. Links & Uploading
  1. Do not use any kind of promotional website (eg. Adfly) or use referral links
  2. No links containing any malicious software (Adware, Malware, Trojans, Viruses, etc.)
  3. Only links from "Approved File Hosts" should be shared
  4. Links and files must not have passwords
  5. In order to post links. You need to have 3 posts
  6. Make sure you follow the "Uploading Rules"
  7. The above rules apply to links to other sites, no linking to sites that use ads, referrals, etc.

Reactions: shlanker and Csys

Clerie

Aug 19, 2019
stucked on two quests
infiltrate the cult: i discovered the sanctuary with the girl and the demon, i have to talk to roderick but talking to him does not give any clue
a new home: it seems i’ve done everything. the journal quest tells me to speak with Roderick but the only dialogue about home fourniture is "Leave »

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
stucked on two quests
infiltrate the cult: i discovered the sanctuary with the girl and the demon, i have to talk to roderick but talking to him does not give any clue
a new home: it seems i’ve done everything. the journal quest tells me to speak with Roderick but the only dialogue about home fourniture is "Leave »
"Infiltrate the cult" is atm a placeholder. It's nowhere near finished.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
What if...Chyos' one day decides to actually complete the Ibhar route in Rumah? Tia ends up becoming his daughter in law...or worse! His new Wanita!

Reactions: KillerBee487

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just wondering how a dead granpa could become Tia's father in law.

I have a proposal: I will become a F95 mod, therefore I will delete every post with the words Rumah, Tia, wanita, Dasan, pregnant, pregnancy, orcs, Kate in Kirlic, Tia bonus scene, Dave humping Frisha, Dave boning Liandra and so on in it.

Reason: infringing general rule n.1:

General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling/personal attacks/kink-shaming; this applies to both other users as well as creators
  2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
  3. This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one

Is pregnancy a controversial topic? hell YES

This is not a dating site, therefore please stop being obsessed with Tia: leave the girl alone!

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

(just joking) ;)

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
is there a way to rise ariana corruption?

and what does the cat near house do?
No need to raise it - there is no Arianna's corruption path: she already is :sneaky:. Anyway, you can only raise it when you have the Kate/Arianna/MC bonus scene.

The cat: give her food - a rat or a living rabbit: you need the traps - and pet her. After a while she will give you bonus items (jewellery, key) whenever you give her food and pet her.

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Hello, can someone please share a save with early Tia gameplay just when you are about to enter rumah (NTR)

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Best and easiest way to raise alignment: give cumwine to Penny in her quest during dinner with her (hint: do it before her fiancee comes back if you pursue her corruption path, do it after he comes back if you want the love path).

I know some people keep telling that any quest order is fine, but they are TOTALLY wrong: you don't really need a high alignment before you start Natasha's and Verena's quests, in fact. And you'd better do Penny before them.
Yea I'm aware that dosing girls is a good way to do that, but not everyone wants to go around dosing innocent people. That's why I say, it's just a roleplay hurdle. It's really easy to essentially max out benefits in a week for people that don't care who they wrong. But needlessly punishes some moral roleplay options the game goes out of its way to give you.

If it merely respawned sensibly like enemies and other resources, you could skim profits from people like Thomas and Giron every week. Instead of preying daily on the innocent farm girl you're trying to get the love route on.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Just wondering how a dead granpa could become Tia's father in law.

I have a proposal: I will become a F95 mod, therefore I will delete every post with the words Rumah, Tia, wanita, Dasan, pregnant, pregnancy, orcs, Kate in Kirlic, Tia bonus scene, Dave humping Frisha, Dave boning Liandra and so on in it.

Reason: infringing general rule n.1:

General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling/personal attacks/kink-shaming; this applies to both other users as well as creators
  2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
  3. This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one

Is pregnancy a controversial topic? hell YES

This is not a dating site, therefore please stop being obsessed with Tia: leave the girl alone!

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

(just joking) ;)
Joke's on you, you're kink-shaming the wanita lovers and pregnancy fetishists in your very rules! Now go ban yourself :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello, can someone please share a save with early Tia gameplay just when you are about to enter rumah (NTR)
No suffer or use the search bar or the OP page saves, don’t worry many many came before you and many many will come forward, only you can stop it Elvi, you are the chosen one to stop dark lord of full save plz!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What if...Chyos' one day decides to actually complete the Ibhar route in Rumah? Tia ends up becoming his daughter in law...or worse! His new Wanita!
Stop being delusional grayking, Ibhar remains in the grave, you get Tia update next and Arianna goes to Hollywood Rumah, so be a good Grayking.

• Wow
Reactions: Grayking666

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
is aready released.
Anyone knows what the changelog is?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yea I'm aware that dosing girls is a good way to do that, but not everyone wants to go around dosing innocent people. That's why I say, it's just a roleplay hurdle. It's really easy to essentially max out benefits in a week for people that don't care who they wrong. But needlessly punishes some moral roleplay options the game goes out of its way to give you.

If it merely respawned sensibly like enemies and other resources, you could skim profits from people like Thomas and Giron every week. Instead of preying daily on the innocent farm girl you're trying to get the love route on.
Which is contradicting itself, haveing a high alignment score means you have no morales and act according to your own selfish desires... and yes that's what the game encourages you to do.
At some point you can be outright evil.
You can steal from Thomas, Ricks father and even Penny herself, you can steal wood from anywhere around the village and get free drinks from Thomas cellar, that alone should be enough to get your corruption high enough for any scene, but you can also murder in cold blood and be an asshole anyway you desire to reach that score.
Also you can still corrupt Penny after entering the romance route and get higher alignment at that point.
is aready released.
Anyone knows what the changelog is?
It's about Lyvias Story, the Raven and improving your mercanery band
Some old scenes got a rework aswell.

Reactions: zARRR

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Which is contradicting itself, haveing a high alignment score means you have no morales and act according to your own selfish desires... and yes that's what the game encourages you to do.
At some point you can be outright evil.
You can steal from Thomas, Ricks father and even Penny herself, you can steal wood from anywhere around the village and get free drinks from Thomas cellar, that alone should be enough to get your corruption high enough for any scene, but you can also murder in cold blood and be an asshole anyway you desire to reach that score.
Also you can still corrupt Penny after entering the romance route and get higher alignment at that point.

It's about Lyvias Story, the Raven and improving your mercanery band
Some old scenes got a rework aswell.
Well no, I wouldn't say evil implies no moral codes. Evil comes in lots of flavors. In fact outside of kids cartoons, most evil characters do have some lines they won't cross. Rare is the completely indiscriminate evil with no code that would harm lovers the same as foes. Personally, I'm aiming for an mc that is unmercifully cruel to those that left him to dry when his dad died. But still decent to the few like John and Penny who gave him work and shelter despite his deadbeat reputation.

On a side note, I believe it's also implied that stealing from Rick's father could affect Arianna and Rick. Probably not substantively implemented though. I did the round of one time events that are in character. So far I'm at about 59 whereas the walkthrough says I need 70. I'm not worried though, I'll figure something out. Worse comes to worst, I know how to mod the game files.

Anyways, I was not saying this as a complaint. I was more saying this as more of a common sense QoL recommendation. The game revolves a lot around regular income and repeatable events. You pay taxes regularly, you trap animals regularly, you farm, you eat, you find random items in places you've already traveled, etc. Given this common design philosophy, I think making theft repeatable is both more sensible and would give players more agency. It's strange that the current system is basically doing a single town pass and never stealing again. Even for someone who doesn't have alignment barrier issues. This could be implemented in like half an hour. Just reset a few more switches on a specific day or a timer like animals/trees.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well no, I wouldn't say evil implies no moral codes. Evil comes in lots of flavors. In fact outside of kids cartoons, most evil characters do have some lines they won't cross. Rare is the completely indiscriminate evil with no code that would harm lovers the same as foes. Personally, I'm aiming for an mc that is unmercifully cruel to those that left him to dry when his dad died. But still decent to the few like John and Penny who gave him work and shelter despite his deadbeat reputation.
...I seem to miss your point here.
I said the MC can choose to be evil at some points, but in general high alignment scores are received for being selfish.
To raise your alignment you need to go against what is generaly considered a "morale code", it doesn't mean you need to be evil incarnate.
On a side note, I believe it's also implied that stealing from Rick's father could affect Arianna and Rick. Probably not substantively implemented though. I did the round of one time events that are in character. So far I'm at about 59 whereas the walkthrough says I need 70. I'm not worried though, I'll figure something out. Worse comes to worst, I know how to mod the game files.
Stealing Gold is a repetetive task for example, so there are atleast 3 sources you can keep going for, you can steal wood from several piles even infront of the same building so you should able to raise alignment past that Score you mentioned unless you do any task to lower alignment aswell. (Pennies Barn, Johns Smithy, Thomas Inn and Tias home, each have around 4 piles of wood), you can steal soap from Thomas aswell.
If you want to be picky about those Options it'll take much longer but is still possible.
The easiest Option to raise alignment is to sell "Love Potions" to Lucios ofc, with the risk for NTR content though.
Anyways, I was not saying this as a complaint. I was more saying this as more of a common sense QoL recommendation. The game revolves a lot around regular income and repeatable events. You pay taxes regularly, you trap animals regularly, you farm, you eat, you find random items in places you've already traveled, etc. Given this common design philosophy, I think making theft repeatable is both more sensible and would give players more agency. It's strange that the current system is basically doing a single town pass and never stealing again. Even for someone who doesn't have alignment barrier issues. This could be implemented in like half an hour. Just reset a few more switches on a specific day or a timer like animals/trees.
Chyos limited MCs ability to steal Items as it used to be exploiteable earlly on, so it was a design choice to limit some option while he kept includeing new Options to raise alignment scores.
Take Hiba, to unlock her as a Harem member you raise MC alignment by 6 aswell.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Alright guys. Once again you asked, I deliver.
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.2.0a]

Ok time for a quick changelog:

• New interaction for Tia at the camp (her tent is at the bottom left)
  • 1 new animation for Lyvia in her tent (if you did her other content you can change position there), 1 new scene with Lyvia at the trainingfield (sharing)
  • You can complete Lyvia's quest around the Raven. (2 new maps)
  • 1 reworked 2 new animations for Yasmine.
  • Some new equipment, some new enemies...
  • Bugfixes, everything you reported

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes