Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I agree that mercs is a grind but disagree that it should be made faster. On a playthrough with the game completed, there'd be so much to do in the meantime anyway, brigands would have all the time in the world to respawn and be recruited. Training also doesn't take that long. The armours is the only thing I'd agree on...

... but evangelion had the right idea. If the player so desires, there should be a way to speed things along. Training can be sped up by sending Lyvia to train them. Likewise, there should be a way for the player to help John craft those armours faster. The option to focus on that content would help greatly in making that grind feel less...grindy. Having a certain control over lengthy grind always helps.
I'm with you. What's the rush, feed the cat, fuck Verena, kill a few brigands (Or recruit) check the traps, fuck Kate and her mother (If your into Milfs fuck the mother a few times). feed the cat.
And if you get time Piss on Desan's grave.
P.S...Stay away from Rumah...Weird fuckers they are!

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
There are tips in-game actually. I'm currently playing through new content for me and not really having difficulties on that end.

Other than that, while I would agree that if you're really lost an in-game immersive way to guide the player to undiscovered quests would be nice, I find that it also promotes player exploration. Checking on the villagers, learning their habits and routine, checking how their dialogues have changed since the previous event, etc.

By doing that last point alone, you'll get through many quests no problem. Not to mention there are new sex scenes that become unlocked (like Emily when she's washing the dishes... that juicy ass will taunt you no longer!). Discovering them without walkthrough feels pretty nice.
Ah, yeah. My problem is with the "repeat" things to unlock new animations, etc. And, cause my potato pc, the quests are all black screen to me. BUT, yet, i think i've used the wrong word, "horribly" is not fit here, cause i RLY love this game. The things what botther me are the one's you have to do again, and again, and agian to see any change. And, well, after you come to know the things you said, habits, routine, yada yada, things become dificult to find what to do and where to go. BUT, it's botther ME, maybe not other players. That's the only bad thing about the game i have to say at now.

I'm looking foward for more merc leader content.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Guys, how do you make Kate dance at the stage during the evening?
I alreadt make the relationship official, already make her private dance for me in her bedroom.
There's a choice to approve her dancing on stage(I choose it). But she never do thatin the serving game..
Any clues?

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I alreadt make the relationship official, already make her private dance for me in her bedroom.
There's a choice to approve her dancing on stage(I choose it). But she never do thatin the serving game..
Any clues?
Play the serving game, there should be a star on stage, walk there and she'll dance

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Ah, yeah. My problem is with the "repeat" things to unlock new animations, etc. And, cause my potato pc, the quests are all black screen to me. BUT, yet, i think i've used the wrong word, "horribly" is not fit here, cause i RLY love this game. The things what botther me are the one's you have to do again, and again, and agian to see any change. And, well, after you come to know the things you said, habits, routine, yada yada, things become dificult to find what to do and where to go. BUT, it's botther ME, maybe not other players. That's the only bad thing about the game i have to say at now.

I'm looking foward for more merc leader content.
Understandable. It's easy to lose oneself in the habits formed by playing the game. Quite frankly, that's why I like the few "cut-in" events like when the king comes to visit. They interrupt your daily life with something new and that incites you to change your plans. Of course, you can actually just ignore it, but it breathes life into the monotony of MC's daily sex life. The most fun I have tends to be adapting to the "unpredictable", you could say.

Reactions: zARRR

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Any clues?
Talk to Kate when she talks to Rock at the Drunk Fox in the morning and let him know that she is a couple. After that, before going to bed, she will express to you that she wants it and show you how. After that, there will be a backlight on the stage, during her work as a waitress.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Talk to Kate when she talks to Rock at the Drunk Fox in the morning and let him know that she is a couple. After that, before going to bed, she will express to you that she wants it and show you how. After that, there will be a backlight on the stage, during her work as a waitress.
You don't actually need to tell Rick anything. All I can remember doing is progressing her story + corruption. As for anal, it's for an extra scene when you ask Kate to dance in her bedroom with the skimpy dress from Frisha.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh I didnt know anal sex required for her to dance in the stage.
The WT didnt mention anything of the sort -_-"
She only dances on stage once she get's her new "dress" and her wearing this dress unlocks an anal scene for her... so I'd assume they are connected, never experimented with it as I normally do her Anal training before that anyway

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
You don't actually need to tell Rick anything. All I can remember doing is progressing her story + corruption. As for anal, it's for an extra scene when you ask Kate to dance in her bedroom with the skimpy dress from Frisha.
You're wrong. Kate won't dance without it, for the life of her.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes