zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Only things you really miss are the original dialogues and possible blood in deflowering. Though i wouldn't mind if there was way to see the scene with previous dialogue
Just load save file before the first time or something, if you are into that.
If you do it tho for all the girls in all the situations not all the save files will help you

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Just load save file before the first time or something, if you are into that.
If you do it tho for all the girls in all the situations not all the save files will help you
That's the problem, i would have to change my normal saving habit quite radically, since normally i pretty much only use one save slot. While doable, it would require active mental effort not to accidentally save on top of one of those and then be pissed off for a while. :p

Reactions: gundammacross31

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How do you get your alignment up and down?
Short explanation:

Be a good boy stonks down

Be a bad boy stonks up.

Long explanation:

If you corrupt people through cumwine, steal, mind control brigands and such your alignment goes up.
Instead if you bury dead bodies and be a nice guy overall you get sometimes alignment down.

Today I am in a good mood so I won’t tell you to use the most ignored feature on the site, mr search bar, but you know, it’s there

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Short explanation:

Be a good boy stonks down

Be a bad boy stonks up.

Long explanation:

If you corrupt people through cumwine, steal, mind control brigands and such your alignment goes up.
Instead if you bury dead bodies and be a nice guy overall you get sometimes alignment down.

Today I am in a good mood so I won’t tell you to use the most ignored feature on the site, mr search bar, but you know, it’s there
what is the benefit of Low alignment ? i don't think it effect the game . high alignment let you do more nought stuff .

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
what is the benefit of Low alignment ? i don't think it effect the game . high alignment let you do more nought stuff .
At the moment i don't think there's that much effect, but most likely it will play a role when Athia route etc... are more fleshed out.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Low allingment is great, really under appreciated......you get NO "Pussy"...fine if your a Jehova Witness (Often wondered do they wear the three piece suit while having sex in the dark)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Low allingment is great, really under appreciated......you get NO "Pussy"...fine if your a Jehova Witness (Often wondered do they wear the three piece suit while having sex in the dark)
But they don't have the magic underwear i hear Mormons use, so checkmate. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Speaking of, it would be nice if things that raise alignment like stealing logs would respawn after a while. For people that don't want to go around drugging and stealing from friends/romance targets.

Not really exploitable and it would make far more narrative sense than worrying about the person getting suspicious regardless of how long has passed. There are already repeatable corruption events after all. And a few weekly 10 silver items won't exactly break the economy.

Honestly with the poor utilization of alignment, it probably needs either a small overhaul or just a scrapping. It doesn't really add anything substantive to the game. Just a roleplay hurdle for people that don't want to take all the corrupt choices that would make the stat irrelevant in one in-game week.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
At the moment i don't think there's that much effect, but most likely it will play a role when Athia route etc... are more fleshed out.
It changes some dialogues, for example if you save the hunters from Ruman, MC with a low alignment will say something good that I Don’t remember, if you save them with high alignmen, he’ll say something like “I don care for their lives everything that gets me closer to them and their women is a good thing” or something.
The game is riddled with these hidden details.
Does anyone have a save file from recent update? Also, absolutely NO NTR on that save!

Thanks
Use the search bar and you’ll be repaid

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
is there a way to watch sence from a gallary or memory.
NO

can i port this game to android?
NO

Does anyone have a save file from recent update? Also, absolutely NO NTR on that save!

Thanks
NO

thanks i just wounded was all will im waiting for next update
is this IX century Olde English?

Speaking of, it would be nice if things that raise alignment like stealing logs would respawn after a while. For people that don't want to go around drugging and stealing from friends/romance targets.
Best and easiest way to raise alignment: give cumwine to Penny in her quest during dinner with her (hint: do it before her fiancee comes back if you pursue her corruption path, do it after he comes back if you want the love path).

I know some people keep telling that any quest order is fine, but they are TOTALLY wrong: you don't really need a high alignment before you start Natasha's and Verena's quests, in fact. And you'd better do Penny before them.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
NO

NO

NO

is this IX century Olde English?

Best and easiest way to raise alignment: give cumwine to Penny in her quest during dinner with her (hint: do it before her fiancee comes back if you pursue her corruption path, do it after he comes back if you want the love path).

I know some people keep telling that any quest order is fine, but they are TOTALLY and COMPLETELY wrong: you don't really need a high alignment before you start Natasha's and Verena's quests, in fact. And you'd better do Penny before them.
I see you woke up Otto :whistle:
At least take your morning coffee next time :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes