Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
If you have access to play the latest version (0.5.2.0) you should be able to play it now without game breaking bugs. Or atleast no one reported on the dev's discord any major bugs recently and the ones that was reported were fixed with the hotfix.

But you should backup your saves anyway just to be safe.
thanks will do.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Just take your time~~ hero~~ I need more time to prepare armors for our soldiers... :cry: That must be the most grinding thing so far... :oops:
Game_OaJOwE6mtf.jpg

At least let me just give them swords! God damn it! :mad:
Game_6QFcMKjMjD.jpg

There should be some possibility to find some weapons and armors in Guard barracks. :cry:
Game_xgmvRnQh8q.jpg

Let me help you! senpai! I'm tired of waiting!!! :cry: You can still charge me any amount you want!!! :cry:
Game_VP4fXEwqnQ.jpg Game_zfbwf1w3Cv.png

Last edited:

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
damn...i forgot that this game saves on the game folder directory itself...and i delete it...oh well...seems that if the newer version comes out i just play it from the beginning..:cry:

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Can someone please explain to me why i only see 1 or 2 images mostly, when this game should have several hundred images, or is it just like that in the start, and there'll be more images further in? thanks in advance

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok I finally played all Lyvia stuff, which I waited for since 5.1.0., and I was greatly satisfied, but still I gave to Chyos some feedback cuz I think it was too much grindy in regards of the mercenary system, some elements like the training and armors/swords that took too much time, and some other characteristic that I ain’t going to spoil but had to be revisioned in some way.
So I think it was a fun update but that must be reviewed in terms of tediousness, Chyos agreed on that, in future updates he will refine some elements and also add other stuff that he could not add for time reasons.

Also I suggested to make a hint man, Frank

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
I agree on the grind level of recruiting the mercenaries, training them, gearing them, etc. being a tiny bit too much. If you are solely focusing on getting that content pushed forward, it requires a lot of day skipping. If you're also following other routes/characters in the meantime it is less of a bother. It could be toned down, but not too much, I sometimes like the fact that some things do that time versus instant gratification.

Bigger picture it does go into the right direction of forming your own army to be ready to defend Arenfield versus what might follow in the future with the war going one way or the other - or (supernatural) creatures breaking out from different directions.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok I finally played all Lyvia stuff, which I waited for since 5.1.0., and I was greatly satisfied, but still I gave to Chyos some feedback cuz I think it was too much grindy in regards of the mercenary system, some elements like the training and armors/swords that took too much time, and some other characteristic that I ain’t going to spoil but had to be revisioned in some way.
So I think it was a fun update but that must be reviewed in terms of tediousness, Chyos agreed on that, in future updates he will refine some elements and also add other stuff that he could not add for time reasons.

Also I suggested to make a hint man, Frank
Personally I would love an Option to Help John crafting armor.. MC already knows how to make chainmail armor anyway, mabye similiar to the field mechanic, when you help the game increases the crafting timer by 2 instead of 1 (which will apply if John has to craft the armor himself).
either reduce the timer to 6 days or increase it to 8 days. Halfing Production time works a great deal... similiar as leaving Lyvia in the camp to train the mercaneries.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I agree that mercs is a grind but disagree that it should be made faster. On a playthrough with the game completed, there'd be so much to do in the meantime anyway, brigands would have all the time in the world to respawn and be recruited. Training also doesn't take that long. The armours is the only thing I'd agree on...

... but evangelion had the right idea. If the player so desires, there should be a way to speed things along. Training can be sped up by sending Lyvia to train them. Likewise, there should be a way for the player to help John craft those armours faster. The option to focus on that content would help greatly in making that grind feel less...grindy. Having a certain control over lengthy grind always helps.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes