RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
5.2 test has been uploaded. As always, I recommend waiting for the bugfix patch but that will probably go ignored...

Good morning,

it took again a bit longer, but I hope it was worth the wait...after all I had to cramp in some extra content on top that wasn't planned before last friday.
Since I knew I would take one more day anyway I've added in some more content for Yasmine (reworked her oldest animation and made 2 new which are available after you completed the quest)
Ok time for a quick changelog:
This is again a test release! That means there will probably be bugs! Be aware of that and keep a copy of your savefile just in case something goes wrong.
If you don't like testing please wait a day or two. I will then upload a fixed version. This will then also be shown in the title.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No hero at the moment, please.

As they've just pointed out, PLEASE don't upload anything until we have a bugfixed, working, clean update.

We don't need this thread flooded with people asking for help because they stumbled into a bug.

Reactions: shlanker

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
In any case, whether or not a (test) version has critical errors or the hotfix has - you have your saves stored somewhere else and you have the old(er) version of the game still on your device so kind of never any real problems can arise from errors in a test drop or a hotfix. Only a madman would delete the previous version of the game prior to testing the current.

Wonderful reworks and bonus content squeezed into the update besides all the game progression. Chyos never dissapoints, such consistent updates and work ethic. There are a few giant games around with thousands (or ten thousands) of followers that drop 2 updates a year if lucky and here we got Chyos just being a trooper every single month. The world is a crazy place.

Reactions: jhose15xs and BenF

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
Chyos never dissapoints, such consistent updates and work ethic. There are a few giant games around with thousands (or ten thousands) of followers that drop 2 updates a year if lucky and here we got Chyos just being a trooper every single month. The world is a crazy place.
Hope the dev can keep doing it

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
In any case, whether or not a (test) version has critical errors or the hotfix has - you have your saves stored somewhere else and you have the old(er) version of the game still on your device so kind of never any real problems can arise from errors in a test drop or a hotfix. Only a madman would delete the previous version of the game prior to testing the current.
As we told above over and over the reason why we're telling dudes "please don't upload test versions HERE" is that as soon as they come out, this thread gets flooded with people asking for help because of bugs.

After that, we aren't able to understand whether they met a bug just because, or they met a bug because they're playing a test version in need of polishing, of course, or they simply aren't smart enough to be able to read the walkthrough - for a while.
o_O

Wonderful reworks and bonus content squeezed into the update besides all the game progression. Chyos never dissapoints, such consistent updates and work ethic. There are a few giant games around with thousands (or ten thousands) of followers that drop 2 updates a year if lucky and here we got Chyos just being a trooper every single month. The world is a crazy place.
Man, 0.5.1.0 came out in early september - and it was supposed to come out at the end of july. 0.5.2.0 was supposed to come out at the end of september.

Nothing to tell to the Author, since this game is really stuffed and full of content, but, honestly, I don't think Chyos needs free blowjobs.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
As we told above over and over the reason why we're telling dudes "please don't upload test versions HERE" is that as soon as they come out, this thread gets flooded with people asking for help because of bugs.

After that, we aren't able to understand whether they met a bug just because, or they met a bug because they're playing a test version in need of polishing, of course, or they simply aren't smart enough to be able to read the walkthrough - for a while.
o_O

Man, 0.5.1.0 came out in early september - and it was supposed to come out at the end of july. 0.5.2.0 was supposed to come out at the end of september.

Nothing to tell to the Author, since this game is really stuffed and full of content, but, honestly, I don't think Chyos needs free blowjobs.
Idk man. There are FEW developers that has the consistency that Chyos has shown all these years. He is a an absolute beast even if he lasts sometimes a few weeks from the time he settled.
There are more developers with higher incomes than Chyos, but he never stops working and that has to be highly appreciated from us, the fans.
I wouldn't mind at all if he gives himself a break and go on vacations. He completely deserved that

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There are many ways on how Chyos can boost his monthly work or simply avoid the danger of being burnt out.
Like stopping bonus scenes for a longer hiatus or hire that co developer to help him in coding and animations.

Patrons are also trying to help, there are some projects on discord like editing or creating “things” very mysterious “things” that I am not going to spoil till actual progress.

Reactions: Android 93

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Note : everyone that use old save for new verion pl make sure you save in the house not outsite house because it you load save like that the game is will slow and slow forever event you go to house and has any sex it slow forever. and the end it can't be fix

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

The world is sadly filled with crazy people, so I am afraid you are safer to assume the worst case scenario with the majority of the people that would jump such an Update

• Haha
Reactions: herugrim123

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
is the game tested by now or shold i wait for a bit
If you have access to play the latest version (0.5.2.0) you should be able to play it now without game breaking bugs. Or atleast no one reported on the dev's discord any major bugs recently and the ones that was reported were fixed with the hotfix.

But you should backup your saves anyway just to be safe.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes