zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How did you know that that was the new side game???
shhh it’s a secret dlc, Chyos told me in confidentiality, Dasan goes to Broadway after giving up his chief title in Rumah, after he kept watching Ayita dancing, he finally understood that his dream was to dance.
Join Dasan in his new adventure featuring:

- A new dancing minigame, make Dasan show his moves in loved songs such as “Sexy and I know it”, “Doin your mom” and “Despacito”

- 6 new love interests, like manager Tia, Hip hop dancer Tia and Tia

- New maps such as the fantasy land of New York!

- Horse armor

- New easy mode: MC has now a gun!

- New hard mode: MC will be followed by the IRS wherever he goes!

- Featuring Dante from the devil may cry series

- And many many more!

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
shhh it’s a secret dlc, Chyos told me in confidentiality, Dasan goes to Broadway after giving up his chief title in Rumah, after he kept watching Ayita dancing, he finally understood that his dream was to dance.
Join Dasan in his new adventure featuring:

- A new dancing minigame, make Dasan show his moves in loved songs such as “Sexy and I know it”, “Doin your mom” and “Despacito”

- 6 new love interests, like manager Tia, Hip hop dancer Tia and Tia

- New maps such as the fantasy land of New York!

- Horse armor

- New easy mode: MC has now a gun!

- New hard mode: MC will be followed by the IRS wherever he goes!

- Featuring Dante from the devil may cry series

- And many many more!
I notice there was no Funky mode.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I notice there was no Funky mode.
We got canceled our contract with Nintendo because it needed an amiibo to work.
They said the Rumah collection was too much scandalous, they opted to give a Rick dressed as Funky kong but Chyos declined saying “All Rumah or no party”

• Sad
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
We got canceled our contract with Nintendo because it needed an amiibo to work.
They said the Rumah collection was too much scandalous, they opted to give a Rick dressed as Funky kong but Chyos declined saying “All Rumah or no party”
At least we still have the Dasan and Tia save Christmas straight to streaming movie next year.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
After confronting Dazan about his father's death and him running away, Umin talked to me and quest says talk to him but he is nowhere to be found. Tried every timeslot of the day, What gives? :unsure:

Edit: Nevermind, just slept in the Village and he is back in the morning next day.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
After confronting Dazan about his father's death and him running away, Umin talked to me and quest says talk to him but he is nowhere to be found. Tried every timeslot of the day, What gives? :unsure:

Edit: Nevermind, just slept in the Village and he is back in the morning next day.
Ah yes, that's a bug I forgot to report. On the first day, Umin will not be there. Can't remember if simply passing time is enough or if you need to sleep but it happened to me on both my latest playthroughs so far.

Reactions: SifRed

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022

Or just walk out of the village and back

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
is out, but it is a test version, so wait some time for a stable release

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes