cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Are there any hidden conditions to the Ayita (rumah dancer)neotori route? Anyone able to get it? Cause I have never been able to get it.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Are there any hidden conditions to the Ayita (rumah dancer)neotori route? Anyone able to get it? Cause I have never been able to get it.
NTR route: Give him a bottle of Cumwine. Talk to him again in the evening when he's sitting at the fire. Do this 3 times and Ayita will become corrupted enough for a small scene. This will lock up the other options.. The only way to have more interaction with Ayita now is to declare Rumah women free for everyone.

I think it's pretty direct, to what to do.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Keep talking to Ayita and request Dances from her.
I think the magic number is 3 than talk to Palak and he'll ask you how you manage it...show him and win the girl.
NTR route: Give him a bottle of Cumwine. Talk to him again in the evening when he's sitting at the fire. Do this 3 times and Ayita will become corrupted enough for a small scene. This will lock up the other options.. The only way to have more interaction with Ayita now is to declare Rumah women free for everyone.

I think it's pretty direct, to what to do.
Netori != NTR though.

Reactions: cdcdcd171

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Keep talking to Ayita and request Dances from her.
I think the magic number is 3 than talk to Palak and he'll ask you how you manage it...show him and win the girl.

Netori != NTR though.
I don't understand those words from the youth. If it's NTR path, that's direct. if you want to Palak get cucked, then you need to be chieftain and just show him how to gain a girl, by giving them jewelry and dance with them.

Reactions: cdcdcd171

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
You need to talk to her at the fire in the Camp and decide the Mercenary Group's name (you get +1A if you choose the name Lyvia suggests). Tia can be present.
I don't remember, but I think this conversation can be done during most of the day, that is, when Lyvia isn't sleeping.

Skipping this conversation happened to me too.
Another condition is that you need to talk to Imawyn when she's awake (and standing) in the shared tent and have an argument about how she will need to share the tent with you.

elpin

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Is it exactly 3 dances? Because I think I danced like 10 times with her already and no progress.
After Palak see the MC dance with Ayita, you talk to him and give him Cumwine.
Palak will give Ayita the Cumwine the next evening (Ayita should get +1C).
Give Palak Cumwine 2 more times.
After Palak rise Ayita C to 3, she become his (brainwashed) slut and thereafter unavailable for anyone else.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
After Palak see the MC dance with Ayita, you talk to him and give him Cumwine.
Palak will give Ayita the Cumwine the next evening (Ayita should get +1C).
Give Palak Cumwine 2 more times.
After Palak rise Ayita C to 3, she become his (brainwashed) slut and thereafter unavailable for anyone else.
That's the path for MC getting cucked... he asked for Palak getting cucked though

Oct 10, 2022
in my save game it said version 0.5.0.5 But the game i download is 0.5.1.9. And there is Natasha Bug in my game i prevented her max corruption with the Purifying the Holy water fountain but she still say she is follower of Isha. Her breast instantly go level 2 to 4, And when you check Her portrait in the "R" her character list pictures dont change with the changed breasts.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
in my save game it said version 0.5.0.5 But the game i download is 0.5.1.9. And there is Natasha Bug in my game i prevented her max corruption with the Purifying the Holy water fountain but she still say she is follower of Isha. Her breast instantly go level 2 to 4, And when you check Her portrait in the "R" her character list pictures dont change with the changed breasts.
As you know, x.x.5 versions are for bug testing. Add to that version 0.5.1.9. has presented some bugs. That may have produced problems with Natasha.
I recommend you download the last public x.x.0 version and test if the same problem occurs.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
That's the path for MC getting cucked... he asked for Palak getting cucked though
This is what I remember about getting Palak cucked:
  • I think you don't need to be Cheiftain, can be done before confronting Dasan.
  • Raise Ayita A to 10.
  • You need to give Ayita 2 gifts for her to let you dance with her.
  • Give her 2 more gifts to dance with her and take out your cuck.
  • Give her 2 more gifts to dance with her and this time she will let you go all the way (you can take her virginity). During sex Palak tell her (offscreen) that he doesn't want the be friends.
  • Talk to Palak. At first he is mad at you. Then MC convince him she is not that good of a girl.
  • Bonus: After you have sex with Ayita by the fire 5 times she will let you have sex during the day. I don't remember if you have to give her a gift or not.
  • Palak can have sex with Ayita if Dasan or the MC allow the villagers to share the women.

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
when i pick up new item, the screen doesn't show the, for example ( rabbit meat x1 ) .. any idea how to fix it?

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A great game with good relationship evolution. BUT, it's horrible to play without walkthrough, cause without it, you just run around lost like a blind man in a crossfire. Need more work to make it intuitive. BUT it's a great game. Just download the walkthrough. Is a pain in the ass have to follow a fck pdf script? Yeah, you totaly lose the immersion, but maybe it get better in the future.

Keep the good work, dev.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
A great game with good relationship evolution. BUT, it's horrible to play without walkthrough, cause without it, you just run around lost like a blind man in a crossfire. Need more work to make it intuitive. BUT it's a great game. Just download the walkthrough. Is a pain in the ass have to follow a fck pdf script? Yeah, you totaly lose the immersion, but maybe it get better in the future.

Keep the good work, dev.
There are tips in-game actually. I'm currently playing through new content for me and not really having difficulties on that end.

Other than that, while I would agree that if you're really lost an in-game immersive way to guide the player to undiscovered quests would be nice, I find that it also promotes player exploration. Checking on the villagers, learning their habits and routine, checking how their dialogues have changed since the previous event, etc.

By doing that last point alone, you'll get through many quests no problem. Not to mention there are new sex scenes that become unlocked (like Emily when she's washing the dishes... that juicy ass will taunt you no longer!). Discovering them without walkthrough feels pretty nice.

Ryuu2k

Aug 12, 2018
Any patreons know what the ETA on next update is?
Good morning,

after a week full of work on the story and gameplay elements I would have liked to tell you that the update is coming today, sadly I can't. It's still not finished and the events for the final confrontation aren't done yet.

I will of course work today again until midnight, but that won't do the trick. It will at least also take Monday on top to get this over the finishline.
Some of the ideas I had already needed to be cut. For example I had the idea that the player could find small camps/caves in the forest while searching for the Raven's camp that he then could explore to find clues or treasures (this is something I still want to do in the future as I already prepared maps for that, but it won't come with this update and will then used for an other quest).

But also some good news: Yasmine's model got a small rework, this will show in her future animations and currently I updated her dialogue images. Also pretty much all sprites & dialogue images that I need for this update are done. (Merc's fighting/dead, Brigands fighting) can't name them all as this would include spoilers.
And I've added some new craftable equipment.

I'm sorry for the delay. Again this happend because of an unrealistic goal that I set for myself, but on the other hand, if I hadn't set it, who knows if the progress would have been as far as it is now, after all I did everything I could to somehow meet this deadline.. I'll keep you updated on discord and hopefully I get everything finished on Monday.

I alsmost forgot: There is currently a pre vote running on discord to determine the next addition to the content poll. If you want to participate check the #announcement channel. This pre vote will run until Monday, by then I will start the next content poll here.

Ok, now back to it.
I wish you a nice weekend!

Reactions: hsaIV
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes