Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I killed Dasan because he belongs in the dirt. This is a new problem that arose with this update, i finished all the Rumah quests before this latest update.
It's not a "problem" but a bonus scene... this is an intended behaviour, if Nyra is your Wanita talk to her at the camp fire and she'll let you have sex with her in the Chieftain hut for example

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
It's not a "problem" but a bonus scene... this is an intended behaviour, if Nyra is your Wanita talk to her at the camp fire and she'll let you have sex with her in the Chieftain hut for example
Again, I know. I'm saying whenever I press the option "manage tribe" it kicks me out of the menu and puts me back outside the hut without entering the tribe menu. If I try again the same problem repeats. Even if you don't have the bonus scene you can still manage the tribe Nyra Just leaves the tent.

If I have to explain this a 3rd time.....

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Didn't I tell you, guys, that I was going to sit and wait for 0.5.2.0 and let you guys happily deal with the bugs?

:whistle: :whistle:

As We always say: you'd better wait for the complete update and let the Patrons deal with the test mid-updates.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Clerie

Aug 19, 2019
Stucked in Tia’s quest. Have to go in deep forest to find Ibhar’s body. But i haven’t already moved the tree to cross the river. when sleeping at emily’s home, bandit never gone to capture her. so unable to have the scene to move the tree
(Fyi, i’ve partially done Mia’s quest and she joined the church for her intiation. So she’s not more at home. Perhaps it explains this situation…)
any ideas ? how to move the tree to go in deep forest ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Stucked in Tia’s quest. Have to go in deep forest to find Ibhar’s body. But i haven’t already moved the tree to cross the river. when sleeping at emily’s home, bandit never gone to capture her. so unable to have the scene to move the tree
(Fyi, i’ve partially done Mia’s quest and she joined the church for her intiation. So she’s not more at home. Perhaps it explains this situation…)
Dude…
You are already in the deep forest, if you read Dasan dialogue you should know that he said that they fought near the orc camp near the river…
Ibhar’s body is in the well, and for the bandit problem you answered yourself.

Clerie

Aug 19, 2019
Dude…
You are already in the deep forest, if you read Dasan dialogue you should know that he said that they fought near the orc camp near the river…
Ibhar’s body is in the well, and for the bandit problem you answered yourself.
Thanks zARR !

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
You confused the quests of Tia and Emily)) In order for Emily to be locked up, it is necessary to go to bed at her house in the pantry in the evening, and not get up (there's something about the creaking of the door from the wind) Well, according to the quest of Tia, the Leader in the well at the orc camp. Search him several times from different sides and you will find a fang from Dasan's necklace.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I doubt he will ever slip up in the route where you specifically chose to have him rule the village.
It is already a lot to maintain as is with all the paths. adding a "I changed my mind" branch to each path would just be onerous
because killing dasan after he ruled for a while will not have the same results as preventing him from assuming power in the first place.
Don't be so sure. The girls hate being sent to the orcs, Palak and Tomak don't really like it when their girls are sent to them either, Nyra keeps saying the soup is thin due to lack of food. I didn't reach that part while keeping him alive but there's also Umah who's later sent to attack the village because they don't like Gurtak's Red Scull Clan striking deals. The village being attacked with no food, no defenses, no sending girls... Dasan being a coward would probably just run away and MC would become chieftain. Or he'd appoint you to his "aide" and you'd basically rule instead of him while he keeps on fucking all day. Boom, you'd have your 2 options.

On a story standpoint, this holds just fine and reconnects easily. Gameplay-wise, that's one line of dialogue added to the hunters + guards and some to the girls (not forgetting Tia's mom ofc).

Yes, it'd become a lot to do if it's done with all paths, but Chyos has already done so for several of them. There's already several precedents for that and for the Rumah, it denies the players from using a system Chyos took time to develop and quite a bit of content. If anything, it'd allow cutting corners to kick Dasan out and reconnect to the usual branch with a few changed lines of dialogue rather than to copy and tweak an existing system into a new one where you manage the tribe through interacting with Dasan.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Don't be so sure. The girls hate being sent to the orcs, Palak and Tomak don't really like it when their girls are sent to them either, Nyra keeps saying the soup is thin due to lack of food.
The issue is that you are considering only "is there currently NTR"
The orc plot has to change to account for the fact there was peace for a time via sending girls over
All the dialog with every NPC in rumah has to change to account for the fact there was some peace and also they lived under Dasan tyranny.

There are some similarities in a "dasan then MC" scenario to a "never dasan" scenario, in that in both cases the MC ends up as the ruler of rumah. But its not as simply as just going "set NTR = 0;"

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
All the dialog with every NPC in rumah has to change to account for the fact there was some peace and also they lived under Dasan tyranny.
There's as much as peace as if MC becomes chieftain and decides to send girls to the orcs every single time. As for the orcs, there's already dialogue for if Gurtak has striken a deal with you. In other words, that changes nothing.

Like I said, there was his tyranny sure, but that can be easily handled. MC would decide if the girls continue to contribute or not, possibly on a case by case. As for the guards + hunters, they could say something like "I can't believe we stooped as low as Dasan for so long..."... although if MC can let the girls whore themselves to the hunters, it'd be more like what Dasan's friend says: "I should've known, Dasan was a coward"! The Rumah do value strength + courage + honour very highly.

Beyond the dethroning cutscene where everything unravels, there wouldn't be any need for more. Not that I can see at least, I could be wrong.
I will agree that it'd still require a bit of work to code the branching and test out whether that works without breaking anything obvious. Thanks for the talk btw, I love trading speculations like that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There's as much as peace as if MC becomes chieftain and decides to send girls to the orcs every single time. As for the orcs, there's already dialogue for if Gurtak has striken a deal with you. In other words, that changes nothing.

Like I said, there was his tyranny sure, but that can be easily handled. MC would decide if the girls continue to contribute or not, possibly on a case by case. As for the guards + hunters, they could say something like "I can't believe we stooped as low as Dasan for so long..."... although if MC can let the girls whore themselves to the hunters, it'd be more like what Dasan's friend says: "I should've known, Dasan was a coward"! The Rumah do value strength + courage + honour very highly.

Beyond the dethroning cutscene where everything unravels, there wouldn't be any need for more. Not that I can see at least, I could be wrong.
I will agree that it'd still require a bit of work to code the branching and test out whether that works without breaking anything obvious. Thanks for the talk btw, I love trading speculations like that.
Putting your logic behind the game mechanics don't allow for such a route change, if you have chosen a route your are trapped in it.
This had been true from the start and is always told and warned to you by the game... Dassan ruleing is part of this.

Reactions: mrttao

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Putting your logic behind the game mechanics don't allow for such a route change, if you have chosen a route your are trapped in it.
This had been true from the start and is always told and warned to you by the game... Dassan ruleing is part of this.
I actually agree, but there's for instance Thomas blackmailing Kate which you can choose to stop. Although I've since realised that it's part of Kate's route and you can immediately resume it with no way to end it... at least of yet? Ophilia seems to want to take the inn so that could mean no more Thomas => no more NTR, canceling the route.

I'm 90% certain that once you've stuck with Dasan, you're stuck with Dasan. But one can hope... Yeah, I hate him and wish for him to die in every possible scenario. Either that or have a redemption arc because I don't want Ibhar's legacy to be fully gone in the wind. Poor guy doesn't deserve that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I actually agree, but there's for instance Thomas blackmailing Kate which you can choose to stop. Although I've since realised that it's part of Kate's route and you can immediately resume it with no way to end it... at least of yet? Ophilia seems to want to take the inn so that could mean no more Thomas => no more NTR, canceling the route.

I'm 90% certain that once you've stuck with Dasan, you're stuck with Dasan. But one can hope... Yeah, I hate him and wish for him to die in every possible scenario. Either that or have a redemption arc because I don't want Ibhar's legacy to be fully gone in the wind. Poor guy doesn't deserve that.
This only triggers if you havn't started her NTR route yet, after triggering the NTr it won't stop no matter what you do, you can switch to NTR route ever once in a while but never back.
Even if you disable NTR in the Options the girls will still cheat on MC.
For Pia it's more likely that she'll fall prey to Thomas same as Kate and eventually she'll be contempt with being his little whore if you pursuit the NTR route I am afraid.
MC is Ibhars legacy, it's MC that defeats Gurtak and ensures peace for Rumah, he even marries his former wife/widow.
Maybe Ibhars line dies out, but his ideals life on in the MC and the Rumah he builds

Reactions: Solak

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

Look, dialog just does not work this way.
If you have your way people will point out, correctly, that the dialog is all wrong and does not fit what actually happened.
Different events necessitate different dialog. So the author will have to write said dialog.
You can't just flip a switch from route A to route B.
And realistically, people are going to choose the route they actually want ahead of time. or save before the choice and try both routes.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
For some reason, Defensive Strike doesn't work the 2nd time I use it in battle (at least once I get Lyvia). To repeat the bug, have both MC and Lyvia use it on the first turn, do something else (like regular attack) then Defensive Strike with both again. No defense buff. Tried waiting one more turn, same thing. The 3rd time works though. It can be quite frustrating when one has a defense debuff and gets attacked, taking a massive hit even though they should've been defending.

Also, both Tia and Lyvia were able to equip an old buckler despite only having 3 in Armour Proficiency. That should only be enough for "normal armour" (whatever that means, but I'm guessing iron armour), it's only at 6 that the tooltip states the character can equip bucklers. Speaking of stats, I haven't noticed any difference in HP nor EN after increasing Constitution. Does it only apply after one level up? No clue about the other stats, I didn't check, but HP and EN are both visible on the left screen when improving a stat so that was easy to see.

On a completely unrelated note, does someone have the link to the mod that changes Frisha's father? Tried to find it but couldn't. If not it's ok, I can live with it as my headcanon.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
For some reason, Defensive Strike doesn't work the 2nd time I use it in battle (at least once I get Lyvia). To repeat the bug, have both MC and Lyvia use it on the first turn, do something else (like regular attack) then Defensive Strike with both again. No defense buff. Tried waiting one more turn, same thing. The 3rd time works though. It can be quite frustrating when one has a defense debuff and gets attacked, taking a massive hit even though they should've been defending.

Also, both Tia and Lyvia were able to equip an old buckler despite only having 3 in Armour Proficiency. That should only be enough for "normal armour" (whatever that means, but I'm guessing iron armour), it's only at 6 that the tooltip states the character can equip bucklers. Speaking of stats, I haven't noticed any difference in HP nor EN after increasing Constitution. Does it only apply after one level up? No clue about the other stats, I didn't check, but HP and EN are both visible on the left screen when improving a stat so that was easy to see.

On a completely unrelated note, does someone have the link to the mod that changes Frisha's father? Tried to find it but couldn't. If not it's ok, I can live with it as my headcanon.
It’s a bug I also remember it, but I forgot it, I’ll report it to the big man

Reactions: Solak
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes