Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Tia is likely closer since she and Rumah win any vaote and times they are up to vote.
Emily had been around for quiet abit already so the accumulated votes could make it a tight one though
My fingers just want to tell you that they feel so sad and they just wanted to see some Mira's and Arianna's new stories.

my sad fingers: (n)(n)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My fingers just want to tell you that they feel so sad and they just wanted to see some Mira's and Arianna's new stories.

my sad fingers: (n)(n)
Honestly my greatest worry is that once Tia is done the NTR base will turn back to Kate and we'll see a repeat of the early game days when she kept winning any vote she took part in.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Honestly my greatest worry is that once Tia is done the NTR base will turn back to Kate and we'll see a repeat of the early game days when she kept winning any vote she took part in.
Nononono, guys…
It’s gonna be Bianca for sure, Goblins and dark elves, people gonna start making a goblin burrow in no time.
Good for her at least, more content I guess

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
A quick question, how do you make Lyvia leave the party? I can't find a place where I can leave her...

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Finally I can't recall haveing seen any corpses of the Brigands in the Camp until MC kills the 2 Scouts left behind in case someone came to check on the Camp again (maybe they recovered their dead comrades before).
I'm finally at that point, so here you go. Like I said, 1 next to Lyvia, 1 behind the tent, next to the soldier south of Frank (he's the poor sod north west).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
how you got this ? which version is it ?
It's Lyvia's quest. You have to save a woman the bandits captured (at least) twice, then once you've captured the bandit leader, Lyvia will go to their camp to recover the stolen goods... except brigands ambush them and that's the scene you have there.

I included as few spoilers as possible so that you can still enjoy doing the quest. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: blackdad7

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's Lyvia's quest. You have to save Emily (at least) twice, then once you've captured the bandit leader, Lyvia will go to their camp to recover the stolen goods... except brigands ambush them and that's the scene you have there.

I included as few spoilers as possible so that you can still enjoy doing the quest. ;)
In that moment there is also the critical moral choice of saving Frank or not.
If you save Frank, good you can continue play the game.
If you let him die, just close the game, how are you going to look yourself in the mirror after this crime?

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
In that moment there is also the critical moral choice of saving Frank or not.
If you save Frank, good you can continue play the game.
If you let him die, just close the game, how are you going to look yourself in the mirror after this crime?
Frank is the goat. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. Whoever lets him die should be blacklisted from this game (also I anonymised the name of the woman so please modify the quote so as not to spoil too much :Kappa: )

Reactions: zARRR

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Anyone have a bug with Nyra where if you go to manage the tribe when she is in the hut at night it just kicks you out of the hut and the same dialogue repeats making it so you cant manage the tribe when she is sleeping?

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
I still don't understand why this game struggles to run
depends on a few things, One if your playing it off one drive or some kind of storage system like that it's gonna give you problems, Two if your playing the game on your phone the game wasn't made for that, Three if it's a PC\laptop and your having problems that might be your PC\laptop has issues that need to be fixed, check your drivers and updates. oh if you have the game Downloaded to a flashdrive make sure it's a 3.0

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt he will ever slip up in the route where you specifically chose to have him rule the village.
It is already a lot to maintain as is with all the paths. adding a "I changed my mind" branch to each path would just be onerous
because killing dasan after he ruled for a while will not have the same results as preventing him from assuming power in the first place.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
I so want to play this game again but none of my old saves are working now. and this game is too long to play again.
Anyone in here who has a save with all major paths covered? Pls let me know.
And can the MC now travel the the other village for which he made a cart fot that bartender girl?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes