Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
For some reason, Defensive Strike doesn't work the 2nd time I use it in battle (at least once I get Lyvia). To repeat the bug, have both MC and Lyvia use it on the first turn, do something else (like regular attack) then Defensive Strike with both again. No defense buff. Tried waiting one more turn, same thing. The 3rd time works though. It can be quite frustrating when one has a defense debuff and gets attacked, taking a massive hit even though they should've been defending.
I thought Defensive Strike DEF bonus isn't guaranteed 100%, and when MC is Tired the chance goes even lower?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
It means he bang his daughter
His daughter is dead.
If you give Arianna the Strong Anesthetic instead of have sex after rescuing her, then visit Corven camp at 4 pm, Arianna will go visit him. Peek at his tent, they are talking.
The third time you peek at them they start fucking.

AFAIK they don't fuck if you are not at Corven camp and peek at them.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
" IF ntr is enabled Arianna will also look for another way to find relief in the meantime and will visit Corven's tent " View attachment 2172733
It means he bang his daughter
Dudes c’mon, it’s understandable with Giron or even a Thomas father.
But Corven?
Absolutely not, if he fucks Arianna he does it reluctantly after three meetings, he talks to her and in the end he decides to help.
Daddy Corven theory doesn’t hold, and ain’t gonna discuss it more

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, can I ask for some more help? I follow the guide and I'm doing the quest with Lyvia, and I'm at a point when I'm supposed to hire mercenaries for our newly founded mercenary band. In the guide, it says I should find some brigands, fight them, and after winning I should recruit them. However, every time I kill the brigands they are just dead and I don't have any option of recruiting them.

Do I do something wrong?

Thanks!

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Hey guys, can I ask for some more help? I follow the guide and I'm doing the quest with Lyvia, and I'm at a point when I'm supposed to hire mercenaries for our newly founded mercenary band. In the guide, it says I should find some brigands, fight them, and after winning I should recruit them. However, every time I kill the brigands they are just dead and I don't have any option of recruiting them.

Do I do something wrong?

Thanks!
Talk to Lyvia at the fire, i think at night or a cut scene is shown. You need to do that first before the recruiting triggers.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020

Do I do something wrong?

Thanks!
Talk to Lyvia at the fire, i think at night or a cut scene is shown. You need to do that first before the recruiting triggers.
You need to talk to her at the fire in the Camp and decide the Mercenary Group's name (you get +1A if you choose the name Lyvia suggests). Tia can be present.
I don't remember, but I think this conversation can be done during most of the day, that is, when Lyvia isn't sleeping.

Skipping this conversation happened to me too.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
His daughter is dead.
If you give Arianna the Strong Anesthetic instead of have sex after rescuing her, then visit Corven camp at 4 pm, Arianna will go visit him. Peek at his tent, they are talking.
The third time you peek at them they start fucking.

AFAIK they don't fuck if you are not at Corven camp and peek at them.
Not sure about this... but they certainly won't fuck if MC fucks her
If you give Arianna the Strong Anesthetic instead of just having sex with her, you won't have the option of fucking her for a week and she will eventually mention Corven in her inner dialogues during sex.

Once you set the sharing path, she will seek Corven eventually.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Dudes c’mon, it’s understandable with Giron or even a Thomas father.
But Corven?
Absolutely not, if he fucks Arianna he does it reluctantly after three meetings, he talks to her and in the end he decides to help.
Daddy Corven theory doesn’t hold, and ain’t gonna discuss it more
Didn't mean for it to be taken seriously tbh. Reading that line simply made me chuckle knowing that he's Arianna's NTR partner. In fact, Corven is one of the few guys I genuinely like in this game.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
You need to talk to her at the fire in the Camp and decide the Mercenary Group's name (you get +1A if you choose the name Lyvia suggests). Tia can be present.
I don't remember, but I think this conversation can be done during most of the day, that is, when Lyvia isn't sleeping.

Skipping this conversation happened to me too.
Hmm, I did have that conversation and chose the name she suggested. Is there anything else I need to do for the recruiting to work? Are ther eany particular brigands that I have to attack or can it be any one on any map? And can I kill them as usually or should I lose to them?

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Hmm, I did have that conversation and chose the name she suggested. Is there anything else I need to do for the recruiting to work? Are ther eany particular brigands that I have to attack or can it be any one on any map? And can I kill them as usually or should I lose to them?
Talking to Lyvia at the campfire appears to be a bit bugged. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Lyvia also has a bug at the barracks, where she'll be sitting at the table, drinking, past 10pm. She should be going to bed at that time. Drinking with her past 10 pm doesn't advance time nor does it unlock her (but maybe it does unfreeze her for the day after?).

From my experience, just try day after day to talk to her at the campfire at 6 pm without Tia. You'll eventually melt the frozen queen.

Speaking of bugs, enemy skills bypass Tia's Taunt entirely. Only regular attacks will target Tia. I'm assuming it's either a bug or intended so that MC can still target other enemies with his spells.

Last edited:
Reactions: KillerBee487

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Didn't mean for it to be taken seriously tbh. Reading that line simply made me chuckle knowing that he's Arianna's NTR partner. In fact, Corven is one of the few guys I genuinely like in this game.
Great, Corven is indeed a good guy, a solid good man try to do the best he can do end a nightmar.
We also have John, Roderick, and (Most importantl) Frank to the list.
Rick still needs a redemption arc, not character wise but narrative wise, for now he is either the guy who has all of his women fucked or a man with a girl and a lustious friend

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes