zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
and how to find the raven camp? I just walk around the forest and don't see anything?
And how to actually understand the game’s mechanics and read the dialogues instead?
It’s not that hard c’mon, if many succeeded and even I without asking questions or checking the walkthrough so you can do

Mercs can make go up the search bar, defeating ambushes make go up the search bar, finding dead brigands make go up the search bar, you have to get the search bar up tp 100 to find the Raven

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
I've seen some equate becoming more corrupt in this game to becoming more evil. I don't see it. If we go by DnD alignment Gwen isn't evil she is at most chaotic neutral. Look up Calistria in the pathfinder elven pantheon is almost the perfect example.

Off the top off my head the only truly evil deed you could do is stealing from Penny. Stealing from the inkeeper? He is an asshole that essentialy blackmailed Kate. Stealing money from the mayor? Need I say more about that fat fuck? Hell even killing the thief in the hut by the river could be justifiable given the circumstances.

Gwen is not an evil deity she is chaotic. In some cases she could even be chaotic good. But never chaotic evil.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No psychiatric care in this game. Only sex
At least I hope the sex ed works
I've seen some equate becoming more corrupt in this game to becoming more evil. I don't see it. If we go by DnD alignment Gwen isn't evil she is at most chaotic neutral. Look up Calistria in the pathfinder elven pantheon is almost the perfect example.

Off the top off my head the only truly evil deed you could do is stealing from Penny. Stealing from the inkeeper? He is an asshole that essentialy blackmailed Kate. Stealing money from the mayor? Need I say more about that fat fuck? Hell even killing the thief in the hut by the river could be justifiable given the circumstances.

Gwen is not an evil deity she is chaotic. In some cases she could even be chaotic good. But never chaotic evil.
Pretty sure that corrupting girls without knowing is chaotic/evil more evil.
But even stealing from Roderick it’s not that big of an honor.
The only problem is that if you steal by Thomas Kate and her mother will suffer some consequences, so in the short run he desrves it, but in the long run as every evil bastard here there will be consequences.

BTW I could never think that Giron could become even worse of a human being, but this update made me reconsider him, reconsider him as true trash

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
>Back at Giron's mansion you will get your reward. If you brought Yasmine back in time he will continue the marriage with her.

Is there a good reason to bring her back in time?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
>Back at Giron's mansion you will get your reward. If you brought Yasmine back in time he will continue the marriage with her.

Is there a good reason to bring her back in time?
Dude the walkthrough answers your question literally after:

If you didn't he will look for someone new (not implemented yet).

The bastard doesn’t need it, let him be cuckedby us as usual

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
cant recall the men last 4 men in raven camp, if i click recall men, the men from the town and mine and trade will be back first

Screenshot (191).png

b2099

Jan 1, 2020
how long does it take to train the troops?
Because I trained 3 troops at once and only one of them got promoted or have I done something wrong?

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
how long does it take to train the troops?
Because I trained 3 troops at once and only one of them got promoted or have I done something wrong?
Nope, congrats your engaging in the biggest grind currently in the game, I would recommend cheating your mercs to at least level 2 with a save editor and doing the level 3 part of it legit as that is still going to take some time on it's own.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes