telouse

Aug 5, 2018
where is the carriage you need to inspect? it says to inspect the carriage, i checked the bridge where oliver is standing and talked to him he won't talk to me about the carriage, and theres nothing to inspect as far as i can see

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Are...are you real?
A full 99 stack of elderwood is a mere 33 harvesting actions.
and is worth only 99 gold when sold. I just sold it then spent 40g on healing potions to help fight through raven's minions.
incidentally it is utterly insane how strong they get. they would trivially slaughter demons and orcs
something is off about the balance there

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Chyos after you finish the livya quest. the mercenaries are still in raven's camp. and clicking on it to recall them gives me the following message. [you currently have no reason to go there].
issue.png

I can still get them by going to my camp and doing full recall.
but it should really automatically recall them all to main camp after you fight raven

====
also, trying to start a party with lyvia assigned to train in the camp gives the message:
"Lyvia isn't here... I should get her before we celebrate".
this makes sense if you left her in arenfeld (the town).
But she is actually in the camp, she is just assigned to train in the camp instead of rest at the camp.
it really should check for either resting at camp OR training at camp and allow both

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'd rather keep her to myself instead of continuing her marriage with Giron.
she isn't having sex with him. she is just blocking him from remarrying and making things difficult for him.
she is another "inside agent" for you so to speak.
and she goes back with the explicit notion that you are planning to kill and usurp giron later

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Chyos can you please increase the stack size from 99? I just noticed I have been wasting a bunch of elderwood because i was at a 99 stack. i went and sold the whole stack and started collecting it again. if the limit was 99999 then this would not be a problem.
Just sell them. Being able to carry 99 logs of wood is already reality-breaking enough and you won't need that much elderwood anyway. Don't be a hoarder.
where is the carriage you need to inspect? it says to inspect the carriage, i checked the bridge where oliver is standing and talked to him he won't talk to me about the carriage, and theres nothing to inspect as far as i can see
It's in Arenfield, where Grant spawns. Where Verena and Claire chat.

Reactions: telouse

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
hi guys, last time i played it was still 0.4.9, do we have pregnancy content for the mothers' characters now? I especially love the nun girl's mother and the inn girl's mother.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Just sell them
oh shove off.

constantly selling to empty my inventory is horrible micromanagement.
I sell when i need to sell.

There are hundreds of different items and they don't even have categories.
I just checked using page down button and I have 7 entire pages of items. Checking them to see if nothing is getting close to 99 and then selling it to avoid it going over is just horribly annoying micro and punishing people with loss of their work for not micromanaging enough.

And that isn't even getting into the many things I need to craft that take more than 99 units. and the fact i need to move things back and forth between personal inventory and several other inventories (such is rumah).
Being able to carry 99 logs of wood is already reality-breaking enough and you won't need that much elderwood anyway. Don't be a hoarder.
I am literally the fuck mothering chieftain of rumah village, the leader of the local mercenaries, whose men guard the local city, the road, and the mine.

I have more than enough space to store all my shit. Obviously I am not walking around with entire trees in my pocket.
But there is no reason for stupid micromanagement of inventory. Just let me store more than 99 units.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
learning sword from lyvia... is very hard.
you need to succeed in 3 checks in a row in a single day.
first is a coin toss on whether you get to choose between "easy/medium" and "medium/hard"
and even the easy rolls are very hard.
after failing to get it for a week I started save scumming and it took a while to actually get it. it was on the fourth time that i got 3 easy tests in row. (the previous 3 times I got 3 easy tests I still failed one).
seriously choya you need to use a roll calculator to tell you what the actual odds are.
hi guys, last time i played it was still 0.4.9, do we have pregnancy content for the mothers' characters now? I especially love the nun girl's mother and the inn girl's mother.
Only 1 single girl has preg content. Kate the bargirl.

Last edited:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
oh shove off.

I just checked using page down button and I have 7 entire pages of items. Checking them to see if nothing is getting close to 99 and then selling it to avoid it going over is just horribly annoying micro and punishing people with loss of their work for not micromanaging enough.

And that isn't even getting into the many things I need to craft that take more than 99 units. and the fact i need to move things back and forth between personal inventory and several other inventories (such is rumah).
Fine, ask yourself this question then: for what purpose would you want to hold more than 99 elderwood? If there is no valid reason to spend time coding a way to hold more, it's a limitation you'll have to accept. And while ther are 7 pages, not all items in those 7 pages you can collect and thus have to watch out for.

The categories are only point I'd agree on. Having a category for collectibles in the wild would make it extremely easy to check when you've reached 99 dragonleaves or 99 rabbit meat. I believe there is a plugin for that, but it'd take quite a bit of time to implement it into the game anyway. That's not Chyos's priority atm... but it can be an interesting QoL suggestion.

I have more than enough space to store all my shit. Obviously I am not walking around with entire trees in my pocket.
But there is no reason for stupid micromanagement of inventory. Just let me store more than 99 units.
You can carry 99 of all that stuff without being chieftain or whatever. You can be a homeless hobo yet still carry 99 of everything. MC is carrying all of that on him. In fact, if you've renovated his own house, you'll notice you can store food and regular wood in it (more than 99 units of each btw). Same with Rumah, the village has its own storage of goods, further disproving your point. But again, with your house comes food and wood storage. For the rest, it's how you make the most money.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Fine, ask yourself this question then: for what purpose would you want to hold more than 99 elderwood? If there is no valid reason to spend time coding a way to hold more, it's a limitation you'll have to accept. And while ther are 7 pages, not all items in those 7 pages you can collect and thus have to watch out for.
You literally quoted me explaining why.
The purpose is explicitly so I don't have to go to the store to sell them every five minutes. Because walking simulator is bad.

Taking one circuit around the forest I can harvest 10 elderwood trees giving me 30 units of elderwood.
That means I need to stop and sell them every 3 circuits.

The fact is, I just forgot to do it and lost hundreds of gold worth of elderwood silently. harvesting them beyond the cap.

But wait, there is more! It is not just elderwood that gets over harvested. But hundreds of other resources which are all capped at 99
And I need to go through hundreds of resources, isolate the dozens that can easily overflow. and then regularly dispose of them.
possibly first differentiating between those who are expensive and those not.

And then there are resources from which you actually need hundreds of units of for crafting purposes.
The 99 item limit is an extremely tedious QoL reducer that significantly increases the grind and walking simulator aspects.
I believe there is a plugin for that, but it'd take quite a bit of time to implement it into the game anyway. That's not Chyos's priority atm... but it can be an interesting QoL suggestion.
I would bet money that choya is using a script pack that already has an option for uncapping the inventory. and just didn't turn that feature on.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Chyos after you finish the livya quest. the mercenaries are still in raven's camp. and clicking on it to recall them gives me the following message. [you currently have no reason to go there].
View attachment 2201265

I can still get them by going to my camp and doing full recall.
but it should really automatically recall them all to main camp after you fight raven

====
also, trying to start a party with lyvia assigned to train in the camp gives the message:
"Lyvia isn't here... I should get her before we celebrate".
this makes sense if you left her in arenfeld (the town).
But she is actually in the camp, she is just assigned to train in the camp instead of rest at the camp.
it really should check for either resting at camp OR training at camp and allow both
Lyvia returns to the fire after 6 p.m. (or 18:00) than you can party.
It makes no sense to appoint a Party while Lyvia and your Mercs are supposed to be working/training
oh shove off.

I am literally the fuck mothering chieftain of rumah village, the leader of the local mercenaries, whose men guard the local city, the road, and the mine.

There is litterally no need to go over the stack of 99 or to sell Items to make sure you can gather more.
This is just a hoarder fetish at this point.
learning sword from lyvia... is very hard.
you need to succeed in 3 checks in a row in a single day.
first is a coin toss on whether you get to choose between "easy/medium" and "medium/hard"
and even the easy rolls are very hard.
after failing to get it for a week I started save scumming and it took a while to actually get it. it was on the fourth time that i got 3 easy tests in row. (the previous 3 times I got 3 easy tests I still failed one).
seriously choya you need to use a roll calculator to tell you what the actual odds are.
I succeeded easily in Medium and Easy checks, my MCs Talents are at Level 10 only even, either you are lacking in talent or are just that damn unlucky, but passing her tests was far to easy at some points

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: zARRR and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Lyvia returns to the fire after 6 p.m. (or 18:00) than you can party.
It makes no sense to appoint a Party while Lyvia and your Mercs are supposed to be working/training
facepalm. obviously we would CALL HER OVER.
"HEY LIV COME OVER HERE WE HAVING A PARTEY!" you yell

This is not rocket science.
it makes absolute sense to remove unnecessary and tedious micro and walking back and forth

Furthermore. If liv has been recalled, the game explicitly says that you skip time until evening and then have the party then.
If the if statement was changed from
if(liv_location == "camp")
to
if(liv_location == "camp" || liv_location == "trainingCamp")

then you literally would not need to write one single extra line of dialog. When you start the scene it will still go
> You time skip until evening and then start the party

And then tadah. Liv is now sitting at the fire because it automatically time skipped past 6pm. when liv leaves the training camp and goes to the campfire

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
^ Open plugins.js inside js folder with notepad. Search "Max Items" and change the "0" to "999" and save.
Thank you.
Also called it
I would bet money that choya is using a script pack that already has an option for uncapping the inventory. and just didn't turn that feature on.
Too bad nobody took me up on this bet.

edit: Tested this. it only works on some items. not all of them. most harvestable items are still capped at 99

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes