Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone know why I can't progress Arianna x Dasan? I've told her to do as he says (ntr option) + told Arianna MC likes watching others with Nyra. Dasan will speak to Arianna but no progress after that.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Walkthrough?
As mentioned walkthrough is only updated with the next 0.5.3.0 version, the dev has mentioned that he will try and get it released sometime next week and then a walkthrough should come along with that release but for now you just gotta wait if you want a full walkthrough. From my understanding whats missing to make it the full 0.5.3.0 release is a conclusion to the Tia quest with Katherin which should mainly involve creating some animations. So we might be seeing some daughter + mother bonding.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Does anyone know why I can't progress Arianna x Dasan? I've told her to do as he says (ntr option) + told Arianna MC likes watching others with Nyra. Dasan will speak to Arianna but no progress after that.
Give it a few days but also try to see them interact and talk with Arianna alone. She will begin to give bjs to Dasan then after a few more interactions he will fuck her

Reactions: Evilashv02

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Continuation of Tia and Katheryn’s quest but not the end, some bugfixes and a Threesome with Mira, Emily and Frisha
Oh fuck, oh fuck! So.. awesome update! Finally some content with Emily and Mira. :love:

Reactions: zARRR

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
Give it a few days but also try to see them interact and talk with Arianna alone. She will begin to give bjs to Dasan then after a few more interactions he will fuck her
Yeah tried interrupting them multiple times + passing time in the village. Oddly if I pass time outside and re enter Nyra is already getting plowed and Arianne will just stand there, and Dasan will stay at his hut and not come talk with her. If anyone wants to take a crack at figuring out with my save I'd appreciate it. I'm thinking my save might just be bugged.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Hey guys just a question, in the Camp there's an option with Lyvia that says Entertain the men, how can it be activated?
when you show her ass while dancing for 3 times then she will get used on showing and also when in the tent he start finger her ass so she get used to it then the option will be available to choose that so she will be double penatrated.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey guys just a question, in the Camp there's an option with Lyvia that says Entertain the men, how can it be activated?
Walkthrough tells it:

Sharing: If you allowed the merc to join you (step 42) you can talk to Lyvia near the trainingfield and tell her to entertain the men (requires 20C and needs at least 2 mercs at the camp). From now on she will do that every afternoon while she is ordered to train at the camp.

The last lines in general are about NTR, Sharing Lyvia

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So doing a new game from scratch since I lost my saves and coming up to the point with Gurtak so wondering if I should turn him into a drone or just kill him?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So doing a new game from scratch since I lost my saves and coming up to the point with Gurtak so wondering if I should turn him into a drone or just kill him?
the drone promisses more Options when dealing with the main Orc settlement, though I am uncertain how this changes stuff if you killed him and raised the outpost in flames

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I personally kill him, just so MC can have his "revenge feels empty" dilemma.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Eh, I have a dilemma because I don't know when the compressed version will be done. I know it takes a while to compress the game etc. 4.6gb..

And I'd like to play it now. But my poor limited internet... :cry: I could download the game now, but then I might have problems with the internet when I exceed the limit.

Reactions: Gudil

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Mira C can't be raised since she's immune to it for some reason not explained as of now.

There is however a way to make Mira accept sharing the MC with at least her mother for now. Far as I know the only way to do it is that you need to complete the love relationship with Mira before she joins the church, and you must also have started a relationship with Emily and said you want a relation ship with her / love her. After this when you do the underground church part believe Mira when she say's she's faithful and don't sex with syfa infront of her. Once that's done tell her about Emily (I believe if you said you want a relationship with Emily she will do it herself) and the MC after this Mira will accept sharing the MC with her mother. If your also in a relationship with Frisha at this point I believe Firsha will think something about it like also wanting to be a part of it but she won't speak up and Emily also won't mention it even if you've done multiple 3somes with them.

If however you didn't believe Mira and slept with Syfa infront of her then she will still accept it but will say that she also wants to be with other men and then go off to start a relationship with Aidalin as well. In the walkthrough there it's mentioned that there will be another chance in the future but for now the only way to get Mira to accept a relationship between Mira + Emily + MC is to do the above steps. But for now if you've started Emily relationship and want to be more then just sex friends and did this before the church part then depending on if you sleep with Syfa or not Mira will either accept Emily and stay faithful or still accept Emily but decide she wants an open relationship since the MC can't keep it in his pants.
Ok, thanks. I'm more expecting Tia and her mother threesome.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Eh, I have a dilemma because I don't know when the compressed version will be done. I know it takes a while to compress the game etc. 4.6gb..

And I'd like to play it now. But my poor limited internet... :cry: I could download the game now, but then I might have problems with the internet when I exceed the limit.
Wait for 5.3.0., this isn’t even the end of the update but just the final version before the finale.
That is, if you want to see completed Tia’s story

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Don’t worry “revenge feels empty” dilemma won’t be anymore a problem after we finally throw under the carriage Giron and his puppet son.
Well that is another dilemma I'm at right now. I mean when it comes to Dave, according to the info given if we "liberate" Liandra we then get the option to either a) keep her at the merc camp and she stays as she is, with the added bonus of Dave maybe getting a third gf for us to steal in the future or b) send her back to Dave but with a chasity belt with the added option of her getting drugged to have huge badoonkers. So Dave can only drool over her while the MC shags her whenever.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes