Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I have planned to open it up into 2 paths in the future (love/ntr) with the corruption path being optional in both.
So I can play that current corruption content and continue to love path later? Or should I wait for the love route before playing further with Penny?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
So I can play that current corruption content and continue to love path later? Or should I wait for the love route before playing further with Penny?
Yes, you can continue with both routes in the future. I've added the save point just so you can also continue with an uncorrupted Penny.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, you can continue with both routes in the future. I've added the save point just so you can also continue with an uncorrupted Penny.
just out of curiosity... what's the actual difference in a corrupted or uncorrupted Penny?
With the other girls it was rather easy to predict... but for Penny I wonder.
Will a corrupted Penny stay with her fincee and take the Player as Lover, while as an uncorrupted Penny she'll leave her fiancee to be with the Player instead? Or will it only affect her slightly as haveing Sex with the Player before she makes a conclusive decision or stay true to her fiancee?
The Infos shared do allow both options for a path to come and I'd rather avoid useing predefined save points

Reactions: Aioria619

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I don't know if It's just me but defeating enemies doesn't feel rewarding as other games.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
What do you mean?
I'm saying that the amount of exp or drops from the enemies (Coins, Rusted sword, etc.)
It doesn't feel rewarding, like I just killed 4 orcs just for 2 rusted sword and 1 coin pouch. Granted, you could sell some of the things. I guess it's just me nitpicking.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
just out of curiosity... what's the actual difference in a corrupted or uncorrupted Penny?
With the other girls it was rather easy to predict... but for Penny I wonder.
Will a corrupted Penny stay with her fincee and take the Player as Lover, while as an uncorrupted Penny she'll leave her fiancee to be with the Player instead? Or will it only affect her slightly as haveing Sex with the Player before she makes a conclusive decision or stay true to her fiancee?
The Infos shared do allow both options for a path to come and I'd rather avoid useing predefined save points
In the love route (1) you will get rid of Henry. In the ntr route (2) Henry stays in the house as her husband. In both routes the player can corrupt Penny. In the 1. it will just make her more lewd; in the 2nd she will continue to cheat on him with the MC, both options will be available even in ntr off mode, in ntr off mode she will just be with Henry but will never have sex with him, in ntr on mode the player can use potions to prevent him from having sex with her. Of course if the player chooses ntr on and doesn't corrupt her and drug henry they will live together "happily ever after".

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Play time 32 hours, i love themes of this game so much. And i still regret killing orc leader.. And am too deep now :d I also need to make Thomas abuse Kate! That was second mistake!

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I'm saying that the amount of exp or drops from the enemies (Coins, Rusted sword, etc.)
It doesn't feel rewarding, like I just killed 4 orcs just for 2 rusted sword and 1 coin pouch. Granted, you could sell some of the things. I guess it's just me nitpicking.
The orcs are there just for the ntr content...kill animals with high hunting skill, gather ingriedients, craft armor then sell it...dont remember exactly. Maybe just the animal resources were enough income of moneyz. With high enough skill you automaticaly skin the animals. And there are more animals then orcs.
Though you have to unlock the possibility to sell the meat to the village shop.
It's easier to defeat orcs with Tia. She also cuts down rare trees for better wood.
Use the pickaxe on veins of minerals.
Fully upgraded two sloted armor makes you invincible. But that takes a lot of time to get...

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

doberman1980

Apr 27, 2018
Je suis bloqué à la quête du village de rumah
. Parlez au gars aux cheveux blonds près de la palissade, il veut de la viande de
lapins et roses. Vous pouvez les chasser ou les acheter à l'auberge
de Thoma I don’t understand what’s missing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Most definitely doesn't count. Looks like I can add this game to my ignore list too then.
she can be your sister that is blood related to the player on the father side.
In this case step means half sister... this is still commonly regarded to as incest and blood relation.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
I want to understand how I never saw this game on the list of the last ones that have been updated. The game is simple and very very good. Any prediction of when the next update should be, or even a sense of how long it takes for each update to be done?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I want to understand how I never saw this game on the list of the last ones that have been updated. The game is simple and very very good. Any prediction of when the next update should be, or even a sense of how long it takes for each update to be done?
expect 1 major update per month delivered in parts every two weeks. at least that´s the pace this game had over the last half year at least. if we get the patreon up to the next goal, i think there could be an increase because the dev has financial security.

study78

Jun 22, 2020
I got stuck on the tower in the hunting tower with tia. We fight a orc woman and we can get down from the tower. Please help!
Thank you!

White195

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone know the trigger for having stopped thomas from blackmailing Kate?

Also is there a scene between kate and thomas with the red dress, or is just that one scene?

padder

May 5, 2018
that the point i can't talk about the donkey i only can ask him to play poke
Try to bankrupt him in poker. Just save before you play him. You have to talk to him at morning/noon when he is outside the tavern about the donkey

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes