kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
decrypted the files to see if i missed any scenes and they all have a black image? is there a paticular .png viewer to use?

harperz

Jul 15, 2019
Anyone know the trigger for having stopped thomas from blackmailing Kate?

Also is there a scene between kate and thomas with the red dress, or is just that one scene?
you need first to rise Kate affection to 20 by giving her high tip when serving at the bar or defending her from guards who attempts to force her to sit with them, then at 12 am you should go to the hall when Kate talking to Thomas and offer help then chose put an end to this , make sure you sit with Kate in her bedroom and tell her that you want more to make this success

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Currently it's Gwen and next is likely Emily, since she is required for future pregnancy content.
I suspect that the next feature we'll see included is pregnancy which can take several Updates... it's unclear what other characters will be updated to support that mechanic/fetish

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
It feels like defeating the female orc and then having sex with her in the hunting ground should reduce lust since it ends with a cumshot and all. But the lust bar remains the same afterwards.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I interact with her but i need to fuck her and i can't do that because tia is with me. I am stuck here.
Mhm You can fix it with the save edit if you increase Tia's corruption to 15+. Thanks for the report, I will fix that in the next update

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
do we really need to pay 10 gold each month for our house if we pay back the debt?
would be cheaper to just keep lockpicking and breaking into it every time we need to use the workshop :ROFLMAO:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
do we really need to pay 10 gold each month for our house if we pay back the debt?
would be cheaper to just keep lockpicking and breaking into it every time we need to use the workshop :ROFLMAO:
you get village reputation after paying. i guess that will have an impact later on

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i'm not sure if anyone else having this issue which is confusing the hell out of me as I can easily play AAA games like Xenoverse and even StarCraft 2 {on medium settings all across the board with ether game alone using 50-70% memory at the settings used} with no problems yet while playing this RPGM game my computer keeps randomly going from 20% {with Microsoft edge legacy active for the walkthrough which only ever uses like 10-20% of my computer memory} to redline 100% memory usage I dunno if it's got something to do with the custom HD resource pack the maker is using or w/e but for some reason this game is randomly hogging ALOT of my computer memory

The_Revan

Jul 8, 2017
Dont know if anyone is having this issue i put all the guards to sleep in imawyn's camp and iv tried all the tents and it wont let me enter imaywn's tent, is this a well known bug or am i just missing something? :/

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Dont know if anyone is having this issue i put all the guards to sleep in imawyn's camp and iv tried all the tents and it wont let me enter imaywn's tent, is this a well known bug or am i just missing something? :/
Read the walkthrough. Maybe Emily wasn't kidnapped or it's just a bug. Also you have to save Emily twice before the Imawyn part.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes