mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
so basicly its better to never pay back the debt and keep breaking into the house during the night.. gotcha ;)
For the amount of things that you can actually do in your house, yeah, it is better to not pay it off. The use of the workbench is of minor concern and you can find plenty of beds, most of which have loads more action in them. :D

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
The orcs are there just for the ntr content...kill animals with high hunting skill, gather ingriedients, craft armor then sell it...dont remember exactly. Maybe just the animal resources were enough income of moneyz. With high enough skill you automaticaly skin the animals. And there are more animals then orcs.
Though you have to unlock the possibility to sell the meat to the village shop.
It's easier to defeat orcs with Tia. She also cuts down rare trees for better wood.
Use the pickaxe on veins of minerals.
Fully upgraded two sloted armor makes you invincible. But that takes a lot of time to get...
I want to know the best way to gained exp so I can have better talent points.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I want to know the best way to gained exp so I can have better talent points.
in the beginning that would be succeeding in hunting and doing Quests (daily quests like unlocking rest with xy for example)... later killing Orcs and wolfes (don't hunt them) near the ruin
The most rewarding fight at the moment are the cultist in the old abbey

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Just letting you know there is a way to trap yourself if you're not careful. Using masturbate and then cumming on the ground in front of a door you will comment on 'what a mess' instead of using the door. If you are inside a room with only one door, you've blocked yourself in as the puddle doesn't go away even if you wait for time to pass.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Just letting you know there is a way to trap yourself if you're not careful. Using masturbate and then cumming on the ground in front of a door you will comment on 'what a mess' instead of using the door. If you are inside a room with only one door, you've blocked yourself in as the puddle doesn't go away even if you wait for time to pass.
Mhm usually the puddles do not spawn on top of other events such as room exits. In which room did this happen?

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Mhm usually the puddles do not spawn on top of other events such as room exits. In which room did this happen?
Had found this in Emily's house in the storage room. The puddle was one space directly in front of the door so when you move next to the door to use it, you're standing on top of the puddle and it triggers the 'mess' comment instead.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Had found this in Emily's house in the storage room. The puddle was one space directly in front of the door so when you move next to the door to use it, you're standing on top of the puddle and it triggers the 'mess' comment instead.
Yep noticed it before, just goes to prove "Don't wank on your own doorstep" :ROFLMAO:

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
could someone give me a save without NTR content. My savefile I ended up making NTR content and forget to disable it but now with +15 hours of game I don't want to play it all again and if it is possible from the previous version I haven't played all the new content yet.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
could someone give me a save without NTR content. My savefile I ended up making NTR content and forget to disable it but now with +15 hours of game I don't want to play it all again and if it is possible from the previous version I haven't played all the new content yet.
In the latest version it became possible to turn NTR "off" inside the game.... you shouldn't turn it back on though

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I'm assuming I can't upgrade the weapons yet, only the armour.
My Mc is crap at combat, he can't hit diddly, when I really need him to take the last 3 hp from the Orc.....He misses and Tia is down. Could you put in a glasses (Spectacles) upgrade for the wassock

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm assuming I can't upgrade the weapons yet, only the armour.
My Mc is crap at combat, he can't hit diddly, when I really need him to take the last 3 hp from the Orc.....He misses and Tia is down. Could you put in a glasses (Spectacles) upgrade for the wassock
if hit chance is a problem for you I suggest useing Marcus sharpen dagger as it has 105% hit
Bronze and Silver dagger only have 95% hit

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
if hit chance is a problem for you I suggest useing Marcus sharpen dagger as it has 105% hit
Bronze and Silver dagger only have 95% hit
Now there's a funny thing, he still misses (not quite as much) with the sharpened dagger, it must be something to do with the opponents evasion and the dice. It happens too with the hunting, on 3 points he can kill and skin a rabbit no problem but he can't hit a Deer up the arse from 4 foot. I'm keeping count at the moment, 24 attempts at a Deer 11 kills and 4 successful get extra meat and that's with a successful sneak up.
I hate to think what'll happen when I try to win the Ass from Grant! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
Now there's a funny thing, he still misses (not quite as much) with the sharpened dagger, it must be something to do with the opponents evasion and the dice. It happens too with the hunting, on 3 points he can kill and skin a rabbit no problem but he can't hit a Deer up the arse from 4 foot. I'm keeping count at the moment, 24 attempts at a Deer 11 kills and 4 successful get extra meat and that's with a successful sneak up.
I hate to think what'll happen when I try to win the Ass from Grant! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So what are your talents at then, I put my first 5 levels into hunting so I can never miss a shot on a deer and able to skin it without the check. then I put 1 in perception after that, it is strength, dexterity and constitution. I can’t remember if you get thievery for free or not, but 1 point in that if you don’t. You do get 2 free intelligence, it is useless to put more points into it as there isn’t any magic attacks yet. Armor proficiency isn’t something I tested yet, but I don’t need it right now, as I can beat the cultists easily.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
So what are your talents at then, I put my first 5 levels into hunting so I can never miss a shot on a deer and able to skin it without the check. then I put 1 in perception after that, it is strength, dexterity and constitution. I can’t remember if you get thievery for free or not, but 1 point in that if you don’t. You do get 2 free intelligence, it is useless to put more points into it as there isn’t any magic attacks yet. Armor proficiency isn’t something I tested yet, but I don’t need it right now, as I can beat the cultists easily.
You need at least 3 intelligence for a couple skill checks. One is for getting to the half breed village without a fight.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes