Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Yo wtf my game won't load my saves anymore it acts like I never played but when I looked in the files all my saves are there. This must be a rpgm thing because I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to me on another game does anybody know how to fix this or am I gonna have to suffer the grind and redo everything.
You need to copy over the whole save folder from the old version. you need the "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave" If you don't copy those two aswell the game doesn't know there is a save file in the folder.

Reactions: FishWitch

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
And I am "only" Level 21, the rest came from Quests and other actions

and I am telling you that Chyos build a mechanic to turn NTR off via a switch...
View attachment 721828
switching it around is however not adviced.
Unless you started several characters on an NTR route and want to return to the vanilla route with them.... in that case only restarting the game is an option
so friend I understood that you can disable it. So since I did the ntr scene and there is no way to reset it I would be asking for another save from someone who would have played the entire game without ntr.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
not sure if its a bug or if there is a ">55" instead of ">=55" but to progress with Kate you need at least 56 alignment and not 55 as is shown when approaching her while she is cleaning tables

mario3817

May 31, 2020
Hi guys need advise again. Kinda got stuck on 'The trip to Kirlic'" quest. I understand that to avoid paying for the horse need to buy anesthetic+vegetable at the shop. Have no issue with the anesthetic but where to get the vegetables. The vegetable at the MC inventory does not trigger any action. Lucius Shop can't seem to have any vegetables also. Pls assist.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
The vegetable at the MC inventory does not trigger any action. Lucius Shop can't seem to have any vegetables also. Pls assist.
the vegetable was taken out because of the farming system. the quest wasnt updated yet for the new item (cabage and carrots i think). you cant do that part i think

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
the vegetable was taken out because of the farming system. the quest wasnt updated yet for the new item (cabage and carrots i think). you cant do that part i think
I probably forgot to change it in the questlog and wt, but you need a carrot from the farm. That will do.

Reactions: L30 and Dideldidum

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
there is glitch with the map, where your information will appear at the map screen and not appear as normal. the only way to fix is to reload a previous save, as if you try to save and reload it will still have the glitch.

i find what causes it to glitch out, it is the wolves, if you have quick fight against them, the info changes to the map. to fix it find another wolf to reset it back to normal.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so i just fought the werewolf with tia and now i can no longer recruit her. She appears in her usual spot cutting trees but doesnt show up in village or at her mom house to recruit her ._.? what do i do to fix that?
did you try at her moms house between 16:00-20:00?

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
For Kate
"If you got wine (or cumwine) with you (Buy from Thomas or steal from the
cellar) you can offer it to Kate and she will show you some of her moves."

What time of day does this have to be for this to trigger?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
For Kate
"If you got wine (or cumwine) with you (Buy from Thomas or steal from the
cellar) you can offer it to Kate and she will show you some of her moves."

What time of day does this have to be for this to trigger?
at aaround midnight in her room if you are in a relationship

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Hi,

- So I replayed this game and first of all : I really liked the change on the various map.

- This time I mostly played with Penny, this new character look great and I gonna appreciate going further, so I checked the walkthrough after reaching the save point and... Same "problem", you have to do the claire> bianca path to advance.

Really this stuff is killing the mood, I mean this is probably fine and all, but if you have no special interest in Claire, you still are forced to do some of her path.

Really I would appreciate an alternative way to learn lockpicking, so here is one suggestion :

-> Because MC find Bianca suspicious he propose her some wine to pass the time (so he try to obtain some info about what she is really doing here), then he is successfull or not what suit you the best for the story, anyways : they eventually bond and he have the opportunity to learn lockpicking after he told her he cant access is own house. Why not in exchange of alcohol, money, sex, time or nothing : whatever. Maybe several lesson can be needed.

- Also, even if it's quite normal in term of RPG it would be interesting if action who request time or dice like farming, cutting tree (mini-game also) etc : get rewarded with some XP.

- On another related subject if MC are not really strong : cutting tree, or mining can be quite challenging, (I personally kinda always focus on strength so I'am not really pissed by that but) it would make sense I guess that every attempt reduce the difficulty, at least slightly. Maybe if the roll is higher than 10, the next attempt instead of 18 for ex, can drop to 17, the next to 16 etc. But well... I don't know if it's easy to implement, it's just a suggestion who would make -imo- some sense.

- The new screen who is about relationship is really nice, maybe you can use it to incoporate a hint system of some sort, if it's in your opinion better than making a walkthrough.

- Also fucking the orc on the hunting area still doesn't decrease lust. ^^

Reactions: Eldar

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
( When I first time fuck Kate... )
Ah! There is no challenge to fuck her! :devilish: She's already my plaything~~~~~:p
Kate: Uncle Toren! You've come back!
I'm so wrong... :cry:

Last edited:

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
I have a doubt!
Are you working to correct the mistake in Kate's clothes when she walks down the hall at midnight?
(having asked her to wear the sexy dress at the inn)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes