Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Now there's a funny thing, he still misses (not quite as much) with the sharpened dagger, it must be something to do with the opponents evasion and the dice. It happens too with the hunting, on 3 points he can kill and skin a rabbit no problem but he can't hit a Deer up the arse from 4 foot. I'm keeping count at the moment, 24 attempts at a Deer 11 kills and 4 successful get extra meat and that's with a successful sneak up.
I hate to think what'll happen when I try to win the Ass from Grant! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Upgrade Hunt to 5 and you'll also skip the skill check on deers (you get +1 for free as reward for completing the hunters test quest)
how to get silver to craft arrows?
... throw money at the problem...literally

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Didn’t know that, but it was easier to just fight her.

You smelt your money.
The walkthrough says you need 4 Int to read Grant's blueprint.
I have:
Strength 4
Dex 1 Probably my mistake, thought I'd need it for the mayors mansion
Int 4
Con 0
Percept 2
Hunting 3
Nature 2 Another mistake, can't find any herbs without Tia anyway
Thievery 3 Probably another waste, still takes me forever to pick a lock and every fail costs 5 sleep
1 spare, I always keep one spare in case of sudden needs and 4,000 points to the next level

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I have:
Strength 4
Int 4
Con 0
Percept 2
Hunting 3
Thievery 3 Probably another waste, still takes me forever to pick a lock and every fail costs 5 sleep
1 spare, I always keep one spare in case of sudden needs and 4,000 points to the next level
You need at least 1 Dex to learn tailoring, so not really a waste.

I always take 5 hunting just because i hate failing skinning checks. The rest of the skills outside of what is listed in the WT don't seem to have much use. Rest seems to be the biggest holdup and there is no way to increase that. I guess higher STR is good for mining and now tree cutting.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have:
Strength 4
Int 4
Con 0
Percept 2
Hunting 3
Strength 5 -> more dmg with dagger
Intelligence 4 -> for Quest + preparations for Gwen
Hunting 5 -> also hate loosing on checks
Perception 3 -> since it's a main stat
Dexterity 3 -> since it's a main stat
Nature 3 -> can find atleast some weeds
Thievery 4 -> helps with breaking into the church or opening chests/doors
You only need the 4 int if you intend to steal the design from the blue prints (i.e. don't pay 10 Gold)

Last edited:

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So im lost here.. i even read that damn book and i found nothing about code.-,-

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Strength 5 -> more dmg with dagger
Intelligence 4 -> for Quest + preparations for Gwen
Hunting 5 -> also hate loosing on checks
Perception 3 -> since it's a main stat
Dexterity 3 -> since it's a main stat
Nature 3 -> can find atleast some weeds
Thievery 4 -> helps with breaking into the church or opening chests/doors
You only need the 4 int if you intend to steal the design from the blue prints (i.e. don't pay 10 Gold)
Wow you have 27, I'm on the cultists now, tough but worth it. Grant wants 30 gold from me. (Don't tell me you slept with him to get 20 off! ;) )
So guys code for book? 358 is not working
1245 - 358 will though

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
In the latest version it became possible to turn NTR "off" inside the game.... you shouldn't turn it back on though
I had given the game some time to accumulate content and when I went back to play, forget to disable the NTR then I accidentally saved it so I am asking for a save without NTR.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wow you have 27, I'm on the cultists now, tough but worth it. Grant wants 30 gold from me. (Don't tell me you slept with him to get 20 off! ;) )
And I am "only" Level 21, the rest came from Quests and other actions
I had given the game some time to accumulate content and when I went back to play, forget to disable the NTR then I accidentally saved it so I am asking for a save without NTR.
and I am telling you that Chyos build a mechanic to turn NTR off via a switch...
1.png
switching it around is however not adviced.
Unless you started several characters on an NTR route and want to return to the vanilla route with them.... in that case only restarting the game is an option

Reactions: GadorDev

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Hey. just checked your save file. Just as Evangelion-01 suspected the MC is affected by a bleeding wound (you can see this in combat/in the menu, there is a big red blood drop next to the player character). This can only be healed if you get knocked out or if you use a bandage (can be bought at Katherin's house)

No, the autosave only saves in file 1. All other saves are free to use and won't be overwritten. But I guess Hermies was talking about the short lag the autosave causes. I will add an option to disable the autosave in the future.

A new poll will be up tomorrow for you to vote. Then we will see what the 0.3.0 update will be about.
Hey, First Thanks for your consideration Chyos, Much Respect. But yea I have to say Dideldidum's next comment covers it for Me as well.
When I play I save a shitload of times because many times there are key choices to not so key elements that I like to play through (Yes it can get involved) and that's made more complicated by the Auto Save.
Thank's Again Man. Awesome Game So Far!

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Yo wtf my game won't load my saves anymore it acts like I never played but when I looked in the files all my saves are there. This must be a rpgm thing because I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to me on another game does anybody know how to fix this or am I gonna have to suffer the grind and redo everything.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes