Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Some bugs I try to remember from the last time I played :

- Infinite money : you can get infinte money, by talking to Penny if you already have reached the max she can gather when youu choose to give her veggies, as her stock is full she gonna gave you back some carrots and cabbages, like x80 of each. You can repeat it again and again, after each time if you sold some and keep a bit with you (idk if the keeping part is mandatory (sell up to 81 to be sure)) you can re exploit that. To quick fix this maybe place no limit to how much she can gather from you, or make a small quest where she ask you to go sell them to lucius and come back with the money. Maybe you can have the opportunity to steal her a bit to increase corruption aswell.

- In Mc room inside Penny house there is an invisible square almost next to the bed.

- Another exploit : free sleep at the tavern; for that you have to work one time only, then go to sleep untill midnight, do you stuff with the girls if you want but don't go back to sleep, just leave. Next day you can go back to sleep again, for free, and so on iirc.

3. Still in the tavern after some point, as you can get your work shift done by doing some cleaning for Claire, when this opportunity arise, game become laggy as hell, similar (or even worse) than in some previous version.

4. The first time you encounter the previous scene (at least for me) you enter some kind of loop who gonna restart the scene again and again, in short you not gonna advance time till midnight, but one tick of the clock at the time.

- The auto resolve fight look nice and all, but it's less efficient that doing it manually... I suppose there is no satiety boost who replenish hp per turn who is calculated for ex.

- Hm I'm quite a newbie with crafting but after I made the workbench on MC house all my item were upgradable at the exception of the helmet. Maybe there is some chance to have no slot to upgrade or something I should have read twice the small tutorial about that part, sorry ^^.

- Still about crafting you can upgrade the ring found on penny's field with two bronze part.... Well, quite efficient^^. I have choose to not do that, after all this can be ok I mean no need to be too realistic but it still a bit odd.

- Inside the game sometimes you have the choice between a green answer and the red one, for Kate quest for exemple (the old friends part). As far as I am aware there is no explaination about this color code inside the game + the green stand for NTR I would have choosen the other one for that ^^but that's fine as you can avoid bad things to happen as soon as you notice you are on the "wrong" path, but maybe not for the other ?

Well I hope I didn't forgot some major ones still I mostly played with Penny, Kate and Claire so...
Thanks for the reports, I will work on that. What do you mean with the 4. point? Is that referring to the 3.? Are you talking about the sex scene with Claire in the kitchen?

how does voting on next update?
(almost) every month I put up a content poll for my patrons to vote. That decides what content the next update will be about.

Do you plan to add more breast expansion/bimbofication in the future the same scale as natasha cause its amazing.
Yes, but not as extreme like I did with Natasha. In her case I've added the whole character as a favor for a patron. And she was supposed to have that size to begin with. But I liked the idea to add the expansion feature to it.

Last edited:

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
I've come to the same conclusion a while ago.. There were so many people that found it confusing why Claire's content has become a "must do". I plan to rework that part so that Bianca will teach you lockpicking without having to do Claire's content. This will be part of the dialogue+scene rework update that is up for voting
I gotta say I think you should add the bold into the scene rework description when the next poll comes around, and possibly one or two other examples of what kinda changes will happen. Generally the rework poll description doesn't even hint at something that major. Also I think it might help finally give it the nudge to win alot seem to agree that reworking the older stuff is pretty important, but the descriptions that introduced new features won out like the farming system and the preg stuff.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
It's really a great game. Anyone who hates NTR should play this game because you can kill some of them who want to touch your girls. :ROFLMAO:
Bye~bye~ Uncle Toren~~ Bye~bye~ Prince Dasan~~ :devilish: I don't give a fuck that there will be more contents about them in the future! :sneaky:

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
Yeah, he's just never there at the bar for me. I've sat in there monday evening from before customers came in to when it closed and he just...never shows up? I have no idea what's going on.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, he's just never there at the bar for me. I've sat in there monday evening from before customers came in to when it closed and he just...never shows up? I have no idea what's going on.
Have you tried leaving and entering again? I am not sure he'll just come inside and take a seat while you loiter around... that aside I think it takes 2 ingame weeks for him to actually arrive in town... so maybe it's to early for you?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I have that problem either although I met him on Monday before.

PS: Now he appeared again... This time I walked with him and saw him enter the inn. I don't know if this will help to solve this issue...

Last edited:

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
...yup, that was it. I was always entering the bar too early because he doesn't show up until like 6:30 and I'd go straight from dinner with Penny to the bar, getting there before him. Well I feel like a dumb-dumb now. -_-;

Reactions: mercytea

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
i have a problem where my HUD keeps disappearing, is there a fix for this or a key to bring it back? i pressed every key on the keyboard. i want to see my hud so i can see the time of day/hunger and rest levels etc. this is a really game breaking bug, i literally hate playing this game without hud and it just takes the wind out of me and i close the game. hope it's just me being stupid and not an actual bug.

reloading the save won't work, closing and re-entering the game wont work. only reloading an older save works, but then the issue just comes back.
press "T" that should fix it.

Reactions: mercytea

majestydx8

Jun 11, 2018
Why can't I open my save files with rpg saveeditor offline? I was able to open and edit save file which came along with game but when I saved a file it never showed me edit screen.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thank you both. yes, i fought a wolf with quick battle enabled. however, i'm not sure what that does? because i select the attacks and go through the battles myself still? (does it just make the speed of the fight faster?).

and yes, T brings up the rest menu, and escape exits it and then the HUD comes back! and it stays! Funny enough, nothing else in the game brings the hud back. i tried to rest at beds, and the hud would reappear, but then it would disappear again. :p

thanks so much! i wanted to try and search for the solution in this thread, but there are 120 pages.. if there was a quick way to find solutions like this would help. but thanks again! btw this is a great game, good work!
Quick battle only triggers if Player Level >=+10 Level to max Enemy Level
For Bandits it's Player Level >= 16 ...not sure for the wolfes actually

Jun 22, 2017
Btw. random question. How do you chop wood? xD
Really want to do the Tia one but don't know how to chop wood, already got the hatchet, but what now?

majestydx8

Jun 11, 2018
can someone please share your NTR route complete save file?? i have been playing this game from last two days, but every time i miss something.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
What a shame this game makes it very very vague if MC has a mom or not. No patch etc. Unfortunate.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes