SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
Dunno where to report a bug, so I do it right here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are no choice options and I can't cancel or perform any action...

Last edited:

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Pretty sure I've encountered a bug. Mira is already becoming a priestess, MC knows how to read, 7 int and I still cannot at all find the witches book, I'm using the anesthetic and she leaves but it just says something about her being able to know when I took a book and does nothing else.
EDIT :fixed it thanks to the debug menu enable donjonbonkhon provided, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kron.L

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
Pretty sure I've encountered a bug. Mira is already becoming a priestess, MC knows how to read, 7 int and I still cannot at all find the witches book, I'm using the anesthetic and she leaves but it just says something about her being able to know when I took a book and does nothing else.
EDIT :fixed it thanks to the debug menu enable donjonbonkhon provided, thanks.
which debug option is regarding to the book?

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
which debug option is regarding to the book?
And trust me, I clicked on every single possible area of the bookshelves. It was totally bugged. It was probably something pertaining to the order of events I did. I was reading the guide and got a little bit ahead on accident.

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
And trust me, I clicked on every single possible area of the bookshelves. It was totally bugged. It was probably something pertaining to the order of events I did. I was reading the guide and got a little bit ahead on accident.
Thank you :)
In the last version, there were bookshelfes on the right side and there was no bed. If I remember right, then the required book was there.

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
Extract it and replace it with original package file. You will have option in menu as "debug", you can change almost anything from there like affection, corruption, counter.
tryed this and nothings happed i put it in www and replasid the orginal one and no debug option in menu or options

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So is there anything happening yet if u get the witch younger again ? any influences or os

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
tryed this and nothings happed i put it in www and replasid the orginal one and no debug option in menu or options
Which potion book are you referrring to?
The one for Lucios (shopkeeper)?
cause that one is supposed to be auto triggered after interacting with the bookshelv next to her potions

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes