Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
One of the reviews mentions level scaling, is this still a feature? It's rather annoying have your stats and gear depreciate because everything else in the world levels up magically at the same time you do. It's almost as much of a deal-breaker as NTR is. Almost.
it is but if u hate grinding just use save editor and u can turn off ntr

Reactions: c4145317

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Thank You Very Much Chyos, for the auto save option. When you think about it 8-10 years ago it was unusual for an average player to make a comment about a game dynamic that would improve that one person's experience and for any developer to respond. That's where it is for me, Thank You Very Much. Not only for the Game and the Experience, but also for Your Diligence and Consideration. (y)

Reactions: andrew marcias

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
One of the reviews mentions level scaling, is this still a feature? It's rather annoying have your stats and gear depreciate because everything else in the world levels up magically at the same time you do. It's almost as much of a deal-breaker as NTR is. Almost.
It is... but the scaling is limited... for example Bandits stop at level 6, Orc scouts around level 5, orc brutes at level 10 and Orc assasins at level 11, wolfs are around level 8 I think
so in the new update, will Henry still stay in bed, or will he woke up?
For now Penny's story has reached is end... will be continued when voted for again... for the next time I predict all votes go to the Updates required for pregnancy though

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
It is... but the scaling is limited... for example Bandits stop at level 6, Orc scouts around level 5, orc brutes at level 10 and Orc assasins at level 11, wolfs are around level 8 I think

For now Penny's story has reached is end... will be continued when voted for again... for the next time I predict all votes go to the Updates required for pregnancy
Yep, the level scaling stops, at curtain points, I’m lvl 31, while the highest lvl enemy I seen so far is Krampus, that you can fight once a year in December, I seen him at lvl 25, second highest Enemy is Lvl 20 Which are the cultists.

farming the cultists for 2k of xp helped me get to lvl 31.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
So penny's fiance got back, over 20 affection and corruption and did all the sex options and still waiting for him wake up. Is that the end for now?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
How does the water with tia work ive had it a couple times i nthe beginning didnt know it ws for her corruption but now it doesnt happen anymore ?

May 28, 2017
How does the water with tia work ive had it a couple times i nthe beginning didnt know it ws for her corruption but now it doesnt happen anymore ?
That means you reached a certain state in corruption where cumming in her mouth will be enough for her to get corrupted now.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
No i didnt think of it back than but now it doesnt happen anymore she doesnt ask me to get her water
Never thought of it thats how u were supposed to corrupt her... and now that i know it it doesnt happen anymore

blackgun18

May 22, 2018
I'm on the "deal with Dasan" path, and I've selected Tia to be the first girl to go to the orc camp. However after I beat Gutak, it doesn't allow me to kill him (the kill option is dimmed). And when I'm back to Rumah and announce the victory, Raaisha was not in the camp while Tia is. Afterwards, Tia also appear outside the house while Raaisha still missing.

1595156821043.png

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes