myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I fucked Ophilia on the last day she was in town for the first time and never talked to her again till she came to town the next time and she already knew that the MC and her had fucked even though he had never talked to her and any other time she can't remember anything unless you tell her what happened.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Opppssssss my fault.... in the Rumah Village (just for try) I told Umah that women must not serve the men, "back to normality". I can't step back!!!! Every time I talk to Umah he says "Everyone is working, There are no wounded"... but no way to step back. I didn´t full fill the wine stock, but they are happy, anyway. No step back option???

I got the Plague Fiend heart in the second chance, great. Pure luck.

Don't ask me, but in middle of July appeared the Grunch!!! Always welcome.

I try to upgrade armors but I need Weapon Oil. I don't have the recipe. Is it available in the game?

No way to kill Gurtar? He says we ave a treat :-(

Soooo gooood the new H scenes, Bravo Chyos !!!
Thanks for you work Chyos , it is not perfect: it is the next step to perfect!!!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Opppssssss my fault.... in the Rumah Village (just for try) I told Umah that women must not serve the men, "back to normality". I can't step back!!!! Every time I talk to Umah he says "Everyone is working, There are no wounded"... but no way to step back. I didn´t full fill the wine stock, but they are happy, anyway. No step back option???

I got the Plague Fiend heart in the second chance, great. Pure luck.

Don't ask me, but in middle of July appeared the Grunch!!! Always welcome.

I try to upgrade armors but I need Weapon Oil. I don't have the recipe. Is it available in the game?

No way to kill Gurtar? He says we ave a treat :-(

Soooo gooood the new H scenes, Bravo Chyos !!!
Thanks for you work Chyos , it is not perfect: it is the next step to perfect!!!
If you allied yourself with the Orcs by offering them women or joining Dasan I don't think you can kill Gurthak.
You sure the game ask for weapon oil and not bronze plates?

• Love
Reactions: dick bullcock

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
If you allied yourself with the Orcs by offering them women or joining Dasan I don't think you can kill Gurthak.
You sure the game ask for weapon oil and not bronze plates?
thanks Evangelion-01
Ok, Gurthak will survive! :-(
Yes, full sure about it. Trying to upgrade weapons, it asks for weapon oil.

Btw.- I upgraded some of my costumes to +2. Is it the top? Or I must be making different ones just for to try?

Thanks a lot!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thanks Evangelion-01
Ok, Gurthak will survive! :-(
Yes, full sure about it. Trying to upgrade weapons, it asks for weapon oil.

Btw.- I upgraded some of my costumes to +2. Is it the top? Or I must be making different ones just for to try?

Thanks a lot!
Weapon Upgrades haven't been implemented yet as far as I can tell... only armor upgrades... so likely it's a resource that's yet to come.
The only Items with 2 Upgrade slots is supposed to be the sigil ring... unless one of the older leather armors also have 2 Slots

Reactions: dick bullcock

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Help. i'm not able to confess to kate, she is at 20 affection but on her bed she says she want to speak about something but is not sure if is the right time
What are your (MC's) options to reply?
I put my arm around her during the serving game and during the conversation on the bed she asked why and if I wanted something more, that was it.
If her affection is at 20 it should all trigger

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
you sure cause her corruption is legit 0 rofl
How's her affection? Because now you have to do it the hard way and get her to blow you and you need a good affection score to get that.
Corruption in this game is a bit like Covid 19, only got by mouth
When you meet Yasmine, for God's sake spice up her tea or we'll be back here

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Weapon Upgrades haven't been implemented yet as far as I can tell... only armor upgrades... so likely it's a resource that's yet to come.
The only Items with 2 Upgrade slots is supposed to be the sigil ring... unless one of the older leather armors also have 2 Slots
Haven't played the latest yet, but I discovered (by accident) if you craft armour some of them have two slots and some only have one. I thought it was done that way deliberately

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
I can't make Kate go NTR with Thomas (or with anyone else). She's stuck at midnight talk where he asks her to hug him, in the hallway, and then he tells her to do more seductive stuff tomorrow in front of customers, to lure them.

Am I locked out or something? She's already at 20+ A, and at 14 C, we had sex, had sex with her mother peeking. No blowjobs or anal yet. Only a handjob scene with MC during the serving minigame.

Am I missing something? Or am I screwed and it's too late?

Oh, I'm locked out of my house still and can't craft new clothes for girls (no house means no workbench). And I already revealed to Rick that we're in a relationship with Kate (so I guess no NTR with him anytime soon).

ADDED: Also, how can I give her Wine/Sleepwine/Cumwine? Not talking about pouring pure cum in her cup during service minigame for +2 C, that I already did.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't make Kate go NTR with Thomas (or with anyone else). She's stuck at midnight talk where he asks her to hug him, in the hallway, and then he tells her to do more seductive stuff tomorrow in front of customers, to lure them.

Am I locked out or something? She's already at 20+ A, and at 14 C, we had sex, had sex with her mother peeking. No blowjobs or anal yet. Only a handjob scene with MC during the serving minigame.

Am I missing something? Or am I screwed and it's too late?

Oh, I'm locked out of my house still and can't craft new clothes for girls (no house means no workbench). And I already revealed to Rick that we're in a relationship with Kate (so I guess no NTR with him anytime soon).

ADDED: Also, how can I give her Wine/Sleepwine/Cumwine? Not talking about pouring pure cum in her cup during service minigame for +2 C, that I already did.
Kate needs to dance for the MC before haveing the option of giving her any alcohol outside the serving minigame

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Sorry if I sound stupid, but I just can't seem to find the book for potions. MC always says the the same thing, there are so many old books, Gwen would notice if I took one. Reading with Mira is completed. Do I need a higher Int stat, it's currently at 2?

timburrr

Jan 11, 2020
Sorry if I sound stupid, but I just can't seem to find the book for potions. MC always says the the same thing, there are so many old books, Gwen would notice if I took one. Reading with Mira is completed. Do I need a higher Int stat, it's currently at 2?
Was wondering the same thing, the book in the corner just says I cant read it... but I can read.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You guys playing the latest Version?
The Bug was fixed already... unless the bugfix had not been shared yet...
it's always a risk with Patreon only Versions of games... they tend to have a few smaller bugs that get fixed as reported... but you'll get early access that way.
If you pirate those games though you'll always have to rely on the benelovence of another pirate shareing those bug fixes as they come... or become a Petreon yourself or simply bid your time and wait for the in general bug free public release

Reactions: JennyTreibel

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
You guys playing the latest Version?
The Bug was fixed already... unless the bugfix had not been shared yet...
it's always a risk with Patreon only Versions of games... they tend to have a few smaller bugs that get fixed as reported... but you'll get early access that way.
If you pirate those games though you'll always have to rely on the benelovence of another pirate shareing those bug fixes as they come... or become a Petreon yourself or simply bid your time and wait for the in general bug free public release
I was busy using the search machine here getting year old answers I didn't think of checking the front page again. It does work now. I just started playing the game and got a little confused. Thanks anyway

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Oh, I'm locked out of my house still and can't craft new clothes for girls (no house means no workbench).
If you got the scene with Claire in the basement, then after midnight you can meet Bianca (near where Tia is during the day), She'll teach you lockpicking.
As for ntr with Thomas, I never did it, but I think you don't interrupt their chat at midnight and you don't tell him your a couple.
Evangelion is right: She must dance for you, then you can give her wine, to make her sleep while you spend time with her mother then look for a new dress, then you decide : Only for your benefit or during work roll on "NTR"

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes