Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
If you got the scene with Claire in the basement, then after midnight you can meet Bianca (near where Tia is during the day), She'll teach you lockpicking.
As for ntr with Thomas, I never did it, but I think you don't interrupt their chat at midnight and you don't tell him your a couple.
Evangelion is right: She must dance for you, then you can give her wine, to make her sleep while you spend time with her mother then look for a new dress, then you decide : Only for your benefit or during work roll on "NTR"
Got the basement Claire scene, will go look for Bianca. Thanks for the tip.

Not interrupting their chat does not work. It just loops, he asks her to hug him and to do more naughty thinks to entice the customers next time. And there was never an option to tell him you're a couple with Kate. Only Rick had that.

Guess I'll explore the dress, dancing and wine vectors for now. I just hope I'm not locked out of content already.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Can someone tell me where the character models this game uses come from? They're unlike any game on this site.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
How do I Rest? I'm standing at a bed I've been given permission to use, and simply passing time is killing me. There's no interaction option, no menu option, and I had the same issue in the Inn. Is getting my ass kicked by orcs the only way to get a decent night's rest?
1595292276555.png

Reactions: chicho1958

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do I Rest? I'm standing at a bed I've been given permission to use, and simply passing time is killing me. There's no interaction option, no menu option, and I had the same issue in the Inn. Is getting my ass kicked by orcs the only way to get a decent night's rest?
View attachment 738675
you are one tile to high... move down once and interact again

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 738675
At the beginning you can't rest at Emily's house for free, you need to give her something to cook every day else you can't use the bed. There are other options: You can sleep in the hay outside or you can sleep at Penny's house (she will take you in for free)

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
When having sex with Yasmine, how long do you need to switch positions until its midnight and Giron enters the room? I don't really see the sex scene advancing the time

Reactions: Jash

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
With Reading 2, Int 4, I keep getting this all over the shelves:
1595371683316.png
I left the autoclicker on the rightmost shelf, went to the store, came back, still no book on potions.
Also still can't read the open book to the left. What *can* I read?

tg12345

Feb 1, 2019
I'm stuck in the jail cell, I've clicked centre top of the cell but nothings working. Any help would be appreciated

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes