chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
where I buy lockpicks?
If I ain't mistaken you need learn from girl after you do claire cellar quest,but if you really need them just send me your save file,I'll put some in and if you need anything else let me know,cash,items,potions etc...or I can tell you how to use onlinesaveeditor

Reactions: RedRain_

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
where I buy lockpicks?
It's a keyitem gained from makeing a deal with the thief girl (Bianca)
If I ain't mistaken you need learn from girl after you do claire cellar quest,but if you really need them just send me your save file,I'll put some in and if you need anything else let me know,cash,items,potions etc...or I can tell you how to use onlinesaveeditor
If you don't intend to break your save games I'd strongly advice against eiting saves for variables and triggers tied to quests.
this can cause major bugs later in the game and may prevent you from unlocking certain content.
In this case for example it could prevent you from unlocking Bianca's quest for stealing a treasure from the Baron and her later storyline that's based on that.

Last edited:

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
I've been thinking about it ... Emily must die

in this way the character of Frisha would gain importance and perhaps Mira would gain independence

Manojaguar

Feb 19, 2019
How to trigger the lockpick with Bianca I am stuck with Claire event even with 8+ affection I can't talk with her when she is dressing for bed I always get door is locked am I missing something pls help

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It's a keyitem gained from makeing a deal with the thief girl (Bianca)

If you don't intend to break your save games I'd strongly advice against eiting saves for variables and triggers tied to quests.
this can cause major bugs later in the game and may prevent you from unlocking certain content.
In this case for example it could prevent you from unlocking Bianca's quest for stealing a treasure from the Baron and her later storyline that's based on that.
But was i right?,don't you need bianca quest to use picklocks?I haven't gone that far in game,just messing around now.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So I cant hide in the "bookcase" or really anywhere to watch Dave and Giron talk. Help? Please?
I'm trying look for something and stumble into your post I know it's late and prob you solved the issue but if you haven't.When in mansion go to library and bookshelf from back wall to the right,click on it,go to 2nd floor and click option stay and listen something like that,you can also go to basement for more info

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've been thinking about it ... Emily must die

in this way the character of Frisha would gain importance and perhaps Mira would gain independence
there are better ways... get into a relationship with her... than corrupt her while dating and corrupting Frisha... once you unlock the threesomes you can bend her morals further with more corruption so she'd agree to keep you in the family.
Each girl has a speciality.... Emily is the cook, Frisha a tailor and Mira a teacher... we'll see how her next Update plays into this, but the context is VERY promising
How to trigger the lockpick with Bianca I am stuck with Claire event even with 8+ affection I can't talk with her when she is dressing for bed I always get door is locked am I missing something pls help
You need to help her in the Kitchen to get access to her chamber... or a key for the rented room
But was i right?,don't you need bianca quest to use picklocks?I haven't gone that far in game,just messing around now.
Yes Biance will struck a deal with you which will later result in opening her Questline, as a reward the MC unlocks the "Thief" talent which is used for lockpicking and other things

Reactions: chicho1958

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
How do I get more tin? I sold the second bronze dagger I crafted, and I'd like to get one for Tia. Her axe is pretty terrible; she has 3 more Str than my character, but her damage is consistently less. Couldn't she get an upgrade, or maybe a specialized talent that improves her axe effectiveness?

I'm disappointed Arianna couldn't become a viable party member. She seems to have competent enough adventuring skills. Even if she's never been in combat, she's obviously acquired experience beyond the village.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Going nuts with the hide and seek,with the girl,I found her 1st time behind a tree(clearly visible)but then 2nd time just couldn't find her,clicked everywhere,any help will be appreciated.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do I get more tin? I sold the second bronze dagger I crafted, and I'd like to get one for Tia. Her axe is pretty terrible; she has 3 more Str than my character, but her damage is consistently less. Couldn't she get an upgrade, or maybe a specialized talent that improves her axe effectiveness?

I'm disappointed Arianna couldn't become a viable party member. She seems to have competent enough adventuring skills. Even if she's never been in combat, she's obviously acquired experience beyond the village.
Tia can't even equip daggers.
that aside you can get another tinbar from completing the Christmas special
Also that Christmas Event rewards you with a powerful axe for Tia
Another Upgrade to your weaponary... after advancing Arriane's quest you can craft a silver dagger by melting 3 Gold (currency) into 3 Silver Bars (which is stronger) you can also find a powerful bow by exploring the spider invested part of the cave after saveing her (better make several saves as the spiders don't respawn and can drop "spider silk" not sure what that's good for yet though)

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
there are better ways... get into a relationship with her... than corrupt her while dating and corrupting Frisha... once you unlock the threesomes you can bend her morals further with more corruption so she'd agree to keep you in the family.
Each girl has a speciality.... Emily is the cook, Frisha a tailor and Mira a teacher... we'll see how her next Update plays into this, but the context is VERY promising

You need to help her in the Kitchen to get access to her chamber... or a key for the rented room

Yes Biance will struck a deal with you which will later result in opening her Questline, as a reward the MC unlocks the "Thief" talent which is used for lockpicking and other things
yeah first time I saw her she was asking for mansion house,also while we at it can you help me out,check last post on last page,going nuts

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah first time I saw her she was asking for mansion house,also while we at it can you help me out,check last post on last page,going nuts
in the latest walkthrough there should be several screens with potential hiding spots... other than that just try to click behind each tree... she is a (self proclaimed) mistress of hiding... don't be surprised that she can actually back up her words ;)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
in the latest walkthrough there should be several screens with potential hiding spots... other than that just try to click behind each tree... she is a (self proclaimed) mistress of hiding... don't be surprised that she can actually back up her words ;)
well the walkthrough that's on download page doesn't say anything,i guess gonna have to google it,unless you got it with you :)

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
I wish there was that possibility.
I think the game is ending the current chapter (It is a feeling that I have). Surely the player will make a trip to another location soon or maybe there is a "temporary jump". This could be interesting to implement the pregnancy, or even the children. (I personally would like the player to be sterile)

After these crazy ideas ... I think it's time for contraceptive measures to be sold, or even for female characters to talk about them, I think Claire says so but I'm not sure. In my opinion it would be good for the lore.

In conclusion, they are just ideas to make the waiting for the update more enjoyable

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I wish there was that possibility.
I think the game is ending the current chapter (It is a feeling that I have). Surely the player will make a trip to another location soon or maybe there is a "temporary jump". This could be interesting to implement the pregnancy, or even the children. (I personally would like the player to be sterile)

After these crazy ideas ... I think it's time for contraceptive measures to be sold, or even for female characters to talk about them, I think Claire says so but I'm not sure. In my opinion it would be good for the lore.

In conclusion, they are just ideas to make the waiting for the update more enjoyable
remember marcus letter, MC is someone important and look map there's plenty places to go and most likely plenty girls to bang and since they spoiled my fun by not letting me kill that boss orc,but i killed him at start game(edited stats :)) still haven't done anything,just spoiling the girls,haven't been in jail or met those fanatics,neither tia's town,still have long way to go but enjoying game with 1 hit kills to make it easier.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
so I've just started playing the game and it seems there is a bug with the "Control your lust" quest. I acquired reading skill from Mira, but when I deal with Gwen, character can't pick up any books in the room (checked all god damn corners). Do i need to raise my Int or something? But then again, character also comments that he can't read the book in the west corner of the room.

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
so I've just started playing the game and it seems there is a bug with the "Control your lust" quest. I acquired reading skill from Mira, but when I deal with Gwen, character can't pick up any books in the room (checked all god damn corners). Do i need to raise my Int or something? But then again, character also comments that he can't read the book in the west corner of the room.
The quest is broken right now, because of this update, Gwen’s cottage got changed, wait until the next update comes, which should be this weekend.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes