Dec 18, 2018
Waiting for a new release is ok. As long as I amnot contributing I understand that my version will always be somewhat back issue. What I donot accept is when you make some change like cottage of Gwen to make an already working aspect gertting faulted. Besides I was thinking that the issue I am downloading from F95zone was coming from the original creator not by somebody paid 5 US. Why I am writing these is I like the game and enjoy playing and if I face such inconvenience other people like me also live. I donot think you need such an issue.

Reactions: chicho1958

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Waiting for a new release is ok. As long as I amnot contributing I understand that my version will always be somewhat back issue. What I donot accept is when you make some change like cottage of Gwen to make an already working aspect gertting faulted. Besides I was thinking that the issue I am downloading from F95zone was coming from the original creator not by somebody paid 5 US. Why I am writing these is I like the game and enjoy playing and if I face such inconvenience other people like me also live. I donot think you need such an issue.
Well to be precise the version is still from the creator, but he has 3 release schedules... the one up here right now is from his 5 $ Patreons and the latest build (excluding the bug fix); than there is the "Way farer" build which is for 1$ Patreons... one version behind but also bug fixed and finally there is the public one generally 2 Versions behind and bug fixed.

considering that this Forum is a "pirate forum" you shouldn't be surprised that most up to date releases are actually illicet aquired or shared versions of the game... not directly supported here... and the Dev likely doesn't feel encouraged to share bug fixes to a version not supposed to be available to the public just yet

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
the area got updated, and this is the test version, so there will come game breaking bugs with it, when the game comes to 2.9, it will be fully done, i have not yet updated to 2.8.5 because i had a feeling there will be a game breaking bug, in the beginning of the game. because the cottage got revamp, so old stuff will break, it is programming after all, stuff will break even if you don't touch it.

Dec 18, 2018
the area got updated, and this is the test version, so there will come game breaking bugs with it, when the game comes to 2.9, it will be fully done, i have not yet updated to 2.8.5 because i had a feeling there will be a game breaking bug, in the beginning of the game. because the cottage got revamp, so old stuff will break, it is programming after all, stuff will break even if you don't touch it.
Thanks. OK. I will be waiting. Ciao.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think it's this one,was having same issue but not now

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
save file, cheated "99% complete. all talents -100," "love route". NICE GAME!. I am waiting for update.
HOW TO SWITCH OFF QUEST "find the bandit camp", i broke something.... and i cant "give it, to end it"

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
save file, cheated "99% complete. all talents -100," "love route". NICE GAME!. I am waiting for update.
Gonna try,even thou got one too from here and that guy over did it lol 9999 all items,stats....But my thing is that you need to put config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave,I'v download a lot saves and some don't even show up,only the one's with those 2 files

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I'm doing the "control your lust" quest and the walkthrough says the book you need to show Lucius is in the bookshelves on the right of Gwen's room. But all there is is a bed. Did I miss something?

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
I'm doing the "control your lust" quest and the walkthrough says the book you need to show Lucius is in the bookshelves on the right of Gwen's room. But all there is is a bed. Did I miss something?
that is the game breaking part of the version right now, so we just have to wait until the next version when it is fixed.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The quest is not going in there and just grabbing it,this is the walk-through,but I remember I had talk to her and distract her so he puts something in pot to make her go to sleep,there's a dot outside door you stand there till she goes sleep then check table and book shelves don't remember in which one is.This walk-through is from this sight page 1

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that is the game breaking part of the version right now, so we just have to wait until the next version when it is fixed.
atleast if you don't have access to Patreon
Quote from Chyos
Updated to 0.2.8.6: Fixed Bug with Lucius quest and some other smaller things, added autobattle for some enemys (cultists/spiders) and fixed xp gain from plague fiend autobattles.

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
Gonna try,even thou got one too from here and that guy over did it lol 9999 all items,stats....But my thing is that you need to put config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave,I'v download a lot saves and some don't even show up,only the one's with those 2 files
i add those "files now"

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i add those "files now"
had to put a lot stuff to 1(I mean who need 89 same recipe key item) was checking the variable for those armor and weapons and my game(mine) don't have some skills,also your game missing some quests,but you farther than me and I need do from where I am if not I won't know story,but you got cool save.

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
How do you raise Yasmines corruption i can seem to cum in the tea like it says. Also Not sure if Frishas quest is a little bugged, ive over heared the conversation with Dave and his dad, and replaced the wine. over heard Dave/Frishas convo but when i went to over hear the next conversation with him and his dad it was the same dialogue as the first time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you raise Yasmines corruption i can seem to cum in the tea like it says. Also Not sure if Frishas quest is a little bugged, ive over heared the conversation with Dave and his dad, and replaced the wine. over heard Dave/Frishas convo but when i went to over hear the next conversation with him and his dad it was the same dialogue as the first time.
you normally missed something if the dialogue repeats...
aside of cumming in Yasmine's tea you also need to witness her drinking it after 6 p.m.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes