chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
In the journal it tells me to listen to Dave and the mayor, ive done it several times and it still hasnt prog the story
If dave ask the mayor for a potion.then you need to change the wine in dave's bedroom acroos the hall,This is latest walk-through got it from page 1

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
Yeah ive followed the walk through its already been switched. but the quest hasn't updated. Im getting a few weird bugs, like ive drugged the witch out the room so i can steal the book, but the games acts like shes still there. I have reading 2 unless i need a higher skill?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah ive followed the walk through its already been switched. but the quest hasn't updated. Im getting a few weird bugs, like ive drugged the witch out the room so i can steal the book, but the games acts like shes still there. I have reading 2 unless i need a higher skill?
yes int 4,read it somewhere,if you need talent points fast you gotta lvl fast,just go to game/data and open enemies,json with notepad,and you can change exp from monsters(in hunting ground fighting those 3 orcs you can get to lvl 100 fast) i changed exp/gold from all monsters to 9999999 exp,but if you want to take it easy but fast exp just put 2x or 3x the amount enemy is giving and i suggest only touch exp or gold nothing else,and save after you made the changes,if you gonna go for lvl 100 fast save talent points because later you have more talents,save 50% of your talent points for the other talents

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
yes int 4,read it somewhere,if you need talent points fast you gotta lvl fast,just go to game/data and open enemies,json with notepad,and you can change exp from monsters(in hunting ground fighting those 3 orcs you can get to lvl 100 fast) i changed exp/gold from all monsters to 9999999 exp,but if you want to take it easy but fast exp just put 2x or 3x the amount enemy is giving and i suggest only touch exp or gold nothing else,and save after you made the changes,if you gonna go for lvl 100 fast save talent points because later you have more talents,save 50% of your talent points for the other talents
U can, use "cheat console-menu". u need walkthrough, 100 lvl, add at start some points to done some quests. add some items."not recipe, blueprint items, quest books etc". Eg: if u add to inventory blueprint "to build wagon",u will be unable to ask quest grant about blueprint, bcuz u have it. and u can easly walkthrough game. ""728785_728535_A_Struggle_With_Sin_0.2.8_Walkthrough" is incomplete "in some situations"

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in order to be able to read you need to study twice with Mira which grants +2 Int in total... Int 4 is required to steal the Wagon Blue Prints from Grant instead of paying him 30 Gold.
In general editing game files is a given way to break your game at some point... and since you "illegally moded" the game you can't even ask for help from anyone... let alone that leveling the Player character to grow stronger noticeable over time is actually one of the big center pillars of RPGs

• Thinking Face

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
had to put a lot stuff to 1(I mean who need 89 same recipe key item) was checking the variable for those armor and weapons and my game(mine) don't have some skills,also your game missing some quests,but you farther than me and I need do from where I am if not I won't know story,but you got cool save.
u can use "cheat menu" to withdraw items from ur inventory. game will "see, u dnt have items". otherwise will be if "this thing, is a quest and if this got swith type" . iv done "all walktrough. if u telling me some quest missing , then walktrough is bad, incomplete"

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
Ah right, Well that clears up that then. Id rather not cheat because that does take away some of the fun for me at least. I still don't really know what's wrong with Rishas quest line then.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ah right, Well that clears up that then. Id rather not cheat because that does take away some of the fun for me at least. I still don't really know what's wrong with Rishas quest line then.
As mentioned before if you have trouble with Gwen and her cottage you need to get 0.2.8.6 as all of those bugs had been supposed to be fixed in that one... also not sure who Risha is supposed to be??
You either talk about Lucios (the shop keeper), Gwen (the witch), Sabrina (her appreciantess) or Raisha (the chief of the hunters of the Rumah Clan) I suppose... still doesn't make much sense to me

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
As mentioned before if you have trouble with Gwen and her cottage you need to get 0.2.8.6 as all of those bugs had been supposed to be fixed in that one... also not sure who Risha is supposed to be??
You either talk about Lucios (the shop keeper), Gwen (the witch), Sabrina (her appreciantess) or Raisha (the chief of the hunters of the Rumah Clan) I suppose... still doesn't make much sense to me
Hi Evan, I noticed a "Hotfix for the Lucius quest on the front page and am wondering if that solves problem or should I wait for the next update? I always play from the start, I find I get more into the game that way, I know I could start from a save after Lucius quest but I'd rather wait if I have to.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi Evan, I noticed a "Hotfix for the Lucius quest on the front page and am wondering if that solves problem or should I wait for the next update? I always play from the start, I find I get more into the game that way, I know I could start from a save after Lucius quest but I'd rather wait if I have to.
I normally only play older saves if content for early game was altered... for example I reloaded a game from before starting Rumah's Fate when Gwen's Update was releases.
I learned in the past that you can kill a story, no matter how good, by constantly repeating it without any changes... maybe I'll start a new game if the Story and dialogue rewrite wins the poll which is likely to happen with in the next 3 Updates though.
Seems like Chyos did indeed droped the Cottage fix before... so only new stuff is the autobattle fixes in 0.2.8.6

Reactions: Nellyg

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry I meant Frisha, I know you think I've missed something but I've followed the walk through word for word. I can always post my save see if you can figure it out.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry I meant Frisha, I know you think I've missed something but I've followed the walk through word for word. I can always post my save see if you can figure it out.
yep that might help,someone had problem getting out the cell because he couldn't trigger the hole in ground,but in my laptop i saw the hole and just jumped inside,then on other side I saved his game and returned the save,I'll check yours and if i trigger next event will stop there and save and since today is sunday will be poping up a lot,checking if any my games are updated and still playing this one but taking it slow

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
could you tell again at what part of the game you are and what you try to achieve?
I remember for example that you could trap yourself out of the secret entrance in the library if you entered it with 0 perception in the past (I was under the impression that Chyos did fix that though).
However by useing lockpick on teh door of the secret chamber underground you could get access to the secret entrance anyway... or wait until after midnight and than sneak into Girons room to interact with the bookcase.
In the most cases of Players being traped they tend to search at the wrong place, since the "help" they try to employ points them in the wrong direction or skips a part because the ingame explanation is sufficient.
In Frisha's case you somtimes have to observe Dave inviting her to dinner at Emily's home

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
yep that might help,someone had problem getting out the cell because he couldn't trigger the hole in ground,but in my laptop i saw the hole and just jumped inside,then on other side I saved his game and returned the save,I'll check yours and if i trigger next event will stop there and save and since today is sunday will be poping up a lot,checking if any my games are updated and still playing this one but taking it slow
Alright, here's the file, i saved it in the cave. Oh and if you can figure out how to start Corruption with Yasmine that'd be awesome too ^-^

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Alright, here's the file, i saved it in the cave. Oh and if you can figure out how to start Corruption with Yasmine that'd be awesome too ^-^
you need to talk to her in the morning and start flirting with her, later that day you need to interact with her tea can in the kitchen and cum inside, finally after 6 p.m. watch her retire to the music room with her maid than hide behind the pillar.
at what point in the story are you... or atleast what do you try to achieve?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok for yasmine you need more corruption because you get a failed corruption check(sell more vial sperm atleast to 65 so you can also taint water in church) ,but to lvl her corruption you need jerkoff in tea pot in the kitchen when no one is there,thenmaid gives it to(check walk through for time to see event). I'll get to dinner chat,since your game was in massion did that 1 first

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok got it,to corrupt Yasmine just cum in tea pot in kitchen,I tried fuck her but corruption check failed.For the witch talk to her and select top then you get answer box and click on "try to distract her" when she moves go to pot and put potion inside,then wait outside room on shinning thing till she goes sleep and SAVE . go to the bookshelves and you get window for int if you succeed you get book(give it store guy and wait next day)if you fail just load game.And you got nice game going,let me now if I can help again. In case you dont understand about witch just save talking with her,didn't want do your quests even thou you told me,but I didn't want spoil your fun

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
Ok got it,to corrupt Yasmine just cum in tea pot in kitchen,I tried fuck her but corruption check failed.For the witch talk to her and select top then you get answer box and click on "try to distract her" when she moves go to pot and put potion inside,then wait outside room on shinning thing till she goes sleep and SAVE . go to the bookshelves and you get window for int if you succeed you get book(give it store guy and wait next day)if you fail just load game.And you got nice game going,let me now if I can help again. In case you dont understand about witch just save talking with her,didn't want do your quests even thou you told me,but I didn't want spoil your fun
Well i tired the witch Before and i didnt get a check when i checked the bookcase, so thats weird that it worked for you. thanks for the advice on Yasmine. But did you figure out the thing with Frisha? and i dont mind if you post my save as long as you dont complete the quest in its entirety

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes