chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well i tired the witch Before and i didnt get a check when i checked the bookcase, so thats weird that it worked for you. thanks for the advice on Yasmine. But did you figure out the thing with Frisha? and i dont mind if you post my save as long as you dont complete the quest in its entirety
you talk with witch and ask her about your problem,when she answer a pop up bottom right will say distract her,then you put a potion in her pot,then just walk outside room to that shinning spot and wait for her to go sleep then you go bookshelf click on all 3 one of them you gonna use that window to see if your int succeed, and frisha had to wait for dave to go to her house and when she went over i spied on them,but gonna do this,gonna spy on frisha,gonna cum in tea pot and gonna get the potion book then gonna save game,only thing you need do is give book to store man,you go back next day and he sells vials,sell him enough so you get at least 65 corruption so you can taint holy water in church to corrupt that priest,but the thing is selling those potions the soldiers will use them with kat,she will become corrupt and if you try defend her you might lose because it's a strength thing against soldier,you can corrupt her yourself when she sits at your table.Was doing those quests but had 1 fight and went to lvl100,so have to redo it again .

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you talk with witch and ask her about your problem,when she answer a pop up bottom right will say distract her,then you put a potion in her pot,then just walk outside room to that shinning spot and wait for her to go sleep then you go bookshelf click on all 3 one of them you gonna use that window to see if your int succeed, and frisha had to wait for dave to go to her house and when she went over i spied on them,but gonna do this,gonna spy on frisha,gonna cum in tea pot and gonna get the potion book then gonna save game,only thing you need do is give book to store man,you go back next day and he sells vials,sell him enough so you get at least 65 corruption so you can taint holy water in church to corrupt that priest,but the thing is selling those potions the soldiers will use them with kat,she will become corrupt and if you try defend her you might lose because it's a strength thing against soldier,you can corrupt her yourself when she sits at your table.Was doing those quests but had 1 fight and went to lvl100,so have to redo it again .
Remember you need a mild anesthetical in your inventory for this whole thing to even pop up

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Remember you need a mild anesthetical in your inventory for this whole thing to even pop up
yep,I just did the 2 quests he had problem with and sending him back his save,I think his pc is giving him problems,another guy couldn't see the hole in cell,did same for him,just jump in hole and saved game

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yep,I just did the 2 quests he had problem with and sending him back his save,I think his pc is giving him problems,another guy couldn't see the hole in cell,did same for him,just jump in hole and saved game
its all a question of perspective... for example, there are 3 cells in the cell tract 2 have to be picked and one is open by default... so which cell did that person try to enter?
It seems safe to assume if he/she wasn't arrested that they didn't pick the locked one... or maybe the one Arianne was locked in.
Most problems are with people being tied to strongly to a vague explanation of a walkthrough instead of simply exploring... I found the hole by mistake when I tried to search that Cell for example.
I try to get more Info out of a person with problems progressing in order to point them in the right direction or make them use their own head... tends to be far more effective in the long run.
For the Gwen issue not haveing a potion in the inventory seems to be the most common reason for feeling locked

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well i tired the witch Before and i didnt get a check when i checked the bookcase, so thats weird that it worked for you. thanks for the advice on Yasmine. But did you figure out the thing with Frisha? and i dont mind if you post my save as long as you dont complete the quest in its entirety
Here's your save it's number 2 so remove your number 2 save,put it somewhere.I didn't cum into tea pot(corrupt yasmine)then look walkthrough to see when maid gives her tea,did the witch and saved game in mansion so you can see the chat you missing with friska,just go to shinning spot,gave book potions to store and filled out vial cum he wanted,just sleep after you done and go to him next day,he'll sell vials in shop,buyed the pickaxe and map,got you some minerals,wood and deer meat.Also you can sell vials of cum for corruption points,but try get corruption somewhere else because if you sell them to store soldiers in tavern will give it to kat,try corrupt kat when she sits in your table

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
its all a question of perspective... for example, there are 3 cells in the cell tract 2 have to be picked and one is open by default... so which cell did that person try to enter?
It seems safe to assume if he/she wasn't arrested that they didn't pick the locked one... or maybe the one Arianne was locked in.
Most problems are with people being tied to strongly to a vague explanation of a walkthrough instead of simply exploring... I found the hole by mistake when I tried to search that Cell for example.
I try to get more Info out of a person with problems progressing in order to point them in the right direction or make them use their own head... tends to be far more effective in the long run.
For the Gwen issue not haveing a potion in the inventory seems to be the most common reason for feeling locked
he was in first cell,my guess is that he lost a fight,and got locked up, his lvl wasn't too high compared to those fanatics. Yeah I still remember the way you helped me explaining the code,thought had to go back to school again lol. Got the last walkthrough helped a lot better than the one before that one

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
he was in first cell,my guess is that he lost a fight,and got locked up, his lvl wasn't too high compared to those fanatics
Chyos implemented a fight system where all enemies have a Max Level, they level up together with the MC until they hit that one... so at minimum enemies have the same level as the Player
Orc Scout = Level 4
Bandit = Level 6
Wolf = Level 8
Orc Brute = Level 10
Stabba (strong Orcs dureing Fate of Rumah defence Level 15+), Spider and Cultist I haven't tried yet... but I think someone mentioned the Cultist are around Level 20

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Chyos implemented a fight system where all enemies have a Max Level, they level up together with the MC until they hit that one... so at minimum enemies have the same level as the Player
I didn't know that,you gonna have to ask the guy how he got dumped into the cell,his save he was inside cell

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I didn't know that,you gonna have to ask the guy how he got dumped into the cell,his save he was inside cell
but did he still have all of his equipment or was he stripped naked?
If they arrest the Player his equipment will be in the storage room south of the Cell tract
What Quests did that person had open?
For example did he already unlocked the Quest "Infiltrate the Cult"?
What Level was his/her hunting or thief talent?
Did that person ever bother exploring the deeper area of the Cell?
Did that Person previously explore the spider Caverns and came across the hole there?
Did that Person already encountered the Werewolf outside the Cell and just came running back there hopeing to escape useing the secret tunnel?
there are quiet a number of possibilities why a Person might believe he or she got trapped because they didn't follow the Walkthrough

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Orc Scout = Level 4
Bandit = Level 6
Wolf = Level 8
Orc Brute = Level 10
Stabba (strong Orcs dureing Fate of Rumah defence Level 15+), Spider and Cultist I haven't tried yet... but I think someone mentioned the Cultist are around Level 20
yep culturist were lvl 19-20(I was lvl100),but the guy that I checked his file was lvl 12,so i like i told he mustve gotten owned and throw into jail

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
but did he still have all of his equipment or was he stripped naked?
If they arrest the Player his equipment will be in the storage room south of the Cell tract
What Quests did that person had open?
For example did he already unlocked the Quest "Infiltrate the Cult"?
What Level was his/her hunting or thief talent?
Did that person ever bother exploring the deeper area of the Cell?
Did that Person previously explore the spider Caverns and came across the hole there?
Did that Person already encountered the Werewolf outside the Cell and just came running back there hopeing to escape useing the secret tunnel?
there are quiet a number of possibilities why a Person might believe he or she got trapped because they didn't follow the Walkthrough
he just wanted out of cell,he couldn't see that hole in ground,so i just jumped in and saved game,didn't see his quests

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
Here's your save it's number 2 so remove your number 2 save,put it somewhere.I didn't cum into tea pot(corrupt yasmine)then look walkthrough to see when maid gives her tea,did the witch and saved game in mansion so you can see the chat you missing with friska,just go to shinning spot,gave book potions to store and filled out vial cum he wanted,just sleep after you done and go to him next day,he'll sell vials in shop,buyed the pickaxe and map,got you some minerals,wood and deer meat.Also you can sell vials of cum for corruption points,but try get corruption somewhere else because if you sell them to store soldiers in tavern will give it to kat,try corrupt kat when she sits in your table
Hey thanks for doing that man! your awesome in my books. It was really getting on my nerves that i couldn't figure it out. so really thank you!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ughh this game is so tedious and grindy. Wish rpgm save editor worked all I want to do is one shot kill creatures.
go to data folder,use notpad,open enemies.json file,add more exp per kill,only touch exp and gold leave rest alone,1 fight for me lvl100 I think I put 9999999exp per kill but in case I'll send you mine you use it or open it to see what I did and only handfull of them just give regular exp.The one you fight when watching tia gives a lot so you don't have to go far and the 3 orcs in hunting ground,those I know.You could edit stats from onlineeditsave,but stats only come if you haven't uploaded items,system json after the save.Just start new game and when inside house before you go outside load the save then you see all players stats(then save) after you save then you can load items/system jason to mess around other stats,items

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey thanks for doing that man! your awesome in my books. It was really getting on my nerves that i couldn't figure it out. so really thank you!
anytime,don't forget cum in tea pot and hope you saw the scene with friska/dave,like I said you have good save with lots quests open,OHHHHH and forgot something you might or might not like,since I got into fight with those 2 bandits trying kidnap emily your toon went to lvl100,so I had remove exp to keep your lvl the problem was that I couldn't remove talents points so you stuck with tons talents points,use them or don't use them that's your choice,let me know if you stuck again

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
he just wanted out of cell,he couldn't see that hole in ground,so i just jumped in and saved game,didn't see his quests
So he might have missed the hole in the ground considering it's a black circel on dark ground that's not really a surprise.
Ughh this game is so tedious and grindy. Wish rpgm save editor worked all I want to do is one shot kill creatures.
If you are annoyed by RPG elements in a RPGM game you might want to search for a different game as there are more of those elements aside of combat
Who will be in the update?
There is still a release for Gwens Quest planned and afterwards Emily will receive another Update... but that's for the Patreon releases... since those were shared before. the Public release is 2 Versions behind

Reactions: Tikki
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes