D

Deleted member 20801

Does anyone here know the changelog for the new update ?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Does anyone here know the changelog for the new update ?
it´s the continuation of gwens storyline with a major secret about her character.
in addition you learn witchcraft and sabrina(gwens apprentice) becomes available as a loveinterest with different scenes depending on your choices in her interactions.
the rumah village quest can be solved via your new learned skills

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
WHERE IS THE UPDATE????
Too much impatience for a single update.
Surely you do not like it because it seems little added content. It's only been a month and you can't implement so many things either.
Maybe it's a good idea (if you are not a patreon come every three months), another option perhaps the best option is to become a patreon :)

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
That was not the answer I was looking for. If you don't have really good answer please don't reply :).

Too much impatience for a single update.
Surely you do not like it because it seems little added content. It's only been a month and you can't implement so many things either.
Maybe it's a good idea (if you are not a patreon come every three months), another option perhaps the best option is to become a patreon :)

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Btw Chyos released another update with a bonus scene today with tia aswell. just for those interested to ;)

Reactions: L30

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That was not the answer I was looking for. If you don't have really good answer please don't reply :).
...than you might want to take your own advice into consideration and stop posting meaningless stuff or unreasonable demands...
But hey there is something like the right of free speach in most of the internet if not real world... so stop complaining :devilish:

Reactions: Arshavinstyle
Sep 24, 2017
I'm going to pass on this update, since if anyone on f95 knows well enough, waiting from update to update is unhealthy and its best to wait until past the third or fourth update from where you were to get some real content... also honest I am just waiting for some more mother/daughter content anyway.

Reactions: Policanov

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm going to pass on this update, since if anyone on f95 knows well enough, waiting from update to update is unhealthy and its best to wait until past the third or fourth update from where you were to get some real content... also honest I am just waiting for some more mother/daughter content anyway.
This Update contains a new scene for Kate and Claire 3 some though

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you mean the 0.2.9.0 or the Bonusscene Release 0.2.9.3

Again as always I try to list everything I changed and added since 0.2.8:
  • 3 new animations (+new cum animations) for Claire & Kate in the 3some event during the evening. I've also added some dialogue to each position change that will be chosen at random.
  • New scenes for Kate & Thomas. I've reworked the old animation and added two new animations on top. Which will be seen is now chosen at random every evening if the condition for one of them is triggered.
  • Reworked 2 maps (Gwen's cottage outside and inside)
  • Added 2 new maps
  • Reworked 1 animation for Gwen and added 5 new(+cum animations)
  • Added 6 animations for Sabrina (you see them depending on your choices)+(cum and entrance animations)
  • New quest for Gwen to continue her story
  • New alternative to complete the Rumah quest
  • In total around 500 new images
  • Many bugfixes around the game (basicly everything you reported since then, so a big thanks to you at this point!)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Any prediction of when the update will be available here?
for the current Patreon build to get public there will be several weeks... as the currently shared one is a Patreon build [5$](public releases are 2 Versions behind Patreon [5$]releases)

donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
Select the game file and click on install and run. You will have inbuilt rpg editor no need to save. Also anybody have idea about how to unlock Julia's ntr scene?, i replaced wine more than 5 times but nothing happens.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Select the game file and click on install and run. You will have inbuilt rpg editor no need to save. Also anybody have idea about how to unlock Julia's ntr scene?, i replaced wine more than 5 times but nothing happens.
if she has enough corruption it´ll happen when they go to bed. i think after 8pm and 3 or 5 corruption.
if you replace the wine, you may have to watch them drink it for her to be corrupted. just check the relationship tab to see if her c rises.

Reactions: donjonbonkhon

albul

Jun 8, 2017
What do i need to do to make Bianca appear the first time? I read in the thread that she'd supposed to be around the stump where Tia cuts wood. I went there after 12:00 and yet, no one is there. Any pointers?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes