albul

Jun 8, 2017
Progress with Claire.
Thanks, that helped. The walkthrough confused me here. Now I have another issue, the walkthrough keeps saying to raise Tia's corruption, but I don't know how. I read that I am supposed to do something with her mug when she asks me to fill it, but she stopped asking after the MC "married" her. I tried for like a week straight, and she never asked again. Is there some special trigger for it, or other means to raise her corruption? I have no corruption at all with her, is that the issue?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Thanks, that helped. The walkthrough confused me here. Now I have another issue, the walkthrough keeps saying to raise Tia's corruption, but I don't know how. I read that I am supposed to do something with her mug when she asks me to fill it, but she stopped asking after the MC "married" her. I tried for like a week straight, and she never asked again. Is there some special trigger for it, or other means to raise her corruption? I have no corruption at all with her, is that the issue?
do you already have the mug in your inventory ? use the waterbarell next to the fighters in ahrenfield. it might give you the option to fill the mug (or masturbate which does too).

i also think it might be "time gated" as in tia has to work some time before she gets thirsty. it usually happened after noon i think.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
do you already have the mug in your inventory ? use the waterbarell next to the fighters in ahrenfield. it might give you the option to fill the mug (or masturbate which does too).

i also think it might be "time gated" as in tia has to work some time before she gets thirsty. it usually happened after noon i think.
I tried at different times (I thought about it happening only after noon as well), I don't have the mug in the inventory (checked the inventory and tried using the water barrel, no luck). Good god, this game can be frustrating!

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
as soon as her corruption has a few points you can take her into the woods and start masturbating, she will join and gain corruption, so it´s getting easier later on ;) or just go to her with high lust. that works aswell

brss12

Dec 21, 2018
Lucius quest infinite loop even after i used the hot fix
can anyone help me i'm 8 hours into the game :(

a cheat or a save data would be amazing

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Lucius quest infinite loop even after i used the hot fix
can anyone help me i'm 8 hours into the game :(

a cheat or a save data would be amazing
can you describe what happens in a little more detail?
and what save file are you looking for (as in what content should be done, the basic cheat save file for example has you on track to start rumah village and farmed everything to start kate)? (BACKUP YOUR SAVES!!!including global and config!)

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020

Again as always I try to list everything I changed and added since 0.2.8:
  • 3 new animations (+new cum animations) for Claire & Kate in the 3some event during the evening. I've also added some dialogue to each position change that will be chosen at random.
  • New scenes for Kate & Thomas. I've reworked the old animation and added two new animations on top. Which will be seen is now chosen at random every evening if the condition for one of them is triggered.
  • Reworked 2 maps (Gwen's cottage outside and inside)
  • Added 2 new maps
  • Reworked 1 animation for Gwen and added 5 new(+cum animations)
  • Added 6 animations for Sabrina (you see them depending on your choices)+(cum and entrance animations)
  • New quest for Gwen to continue her story
  • New alternative to complete the Rumah quest
  • In total around 500 new images
  • Many bugfixes around the game (basicly everything you reported since then, so a big thanks to you at this point!)
any link for that update ?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
as soon as her corruption has a few points you can take her into the woods and start masturbating, she will join and gain corruption, so it´s getting easier later on ;) or just go to her with high lust. that works aswell
I am unable to get ANY corruption points with her. LITERALLY ZERO CORRUPTION POINTS. What are the exact actions you are supposed to do to get any point whatsoever? 'just go to her with high lust.' what does that mean? Is everything about this game supposed to be this cryptic?

I am running into another roadblock. Trying to rescue Arianne, and while I am able to defeat the werewolf (it always runs away), I cannot defeat the ensuing hordes of acolytes. The walkthrough states that you can escape from them through the spider tunnels, but the werewolf/acolytes always catch me before I am able to get out the hole I made in the wall.

Looks like I am just too stupid for this game, I'll have to drop it.

Edit: managed to escape from the werewolf to the spider tunnels. Looks like you have to make the hole in the wall before freeing Arianne, in order to use it to escape.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
where is the new update :confused:
On Patreon
I am unable to get ANY corruption points with her. LITERALLY ZERO CORRUPTION POINTS. What are the exact actions you are supposed to do to get any point whatsoever? 'just go to her with high lust.' what does that mean? Is everything about this game supposed to be this cryptic?

I am running into another roadblock. Trying to rescue Arianne, and while I am able to defeat the werewolf (it always runs away), I cannot defeat the ensuing hordes of acolytes. The walkthrough states that you can escape from them through the spider tunnels, but the werewolf/acolytes always catch me before I am able to get out the hole I made in the wall.

Edit: managed to escape from the werewolf to the spider tunnels. Looks like you have to make the hole in the wall before freeing Arianne, in order to use it to escape.
Once she is your "wife" she should offer you Blowjobs if you help her dureing her work in the village If I remember correctly

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

The whole introduction with Tia is something that bothers me. I've worked on her story a year ago for update 0.1. That and other parts of the game (like the part where you give wine to the bandits) is something I will be reworking in the next update.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017

by high lust i meant the players lust. it changes conversations because the player cant controll himself at 100 lust.
but it only works if she has corruption already. if you cant get the "can you fill my mug" conversation to happen then you cant start her corruption. <= there is no possibility for the first corruption points beside this. (at 2+ you can do other stuff).
i cant tell you why the conversation doesnt happen. if you upload a savefile chyos might be able to help.

otherwise you could use this tool (install it in main menue and press 1 ingame after loading a save file: go to variables and scroll to tia corruption. raise it to like 2-3) to cheat her corruption up a little. be carefull with the tool not to brick your save. if you dont save after changing something you can just reload to undo any changes.

Reactions: albul

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
[
The whole introduction with Tia is something that bothers me. I've worked on her story a year ago for update 0.1. That and other parts of the game (like the part where you give wine to the bandits) is something I will be reworking in the next update.
the introduction of the game will also be rework

donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
Tia's part for me is one the most interesting part of the game, she looks pretty great special in anal scenes. Also the ntr part of her is pretty awesome, i am looking forward for the rework for her earlier scenes.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes