Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I looked at it. It is still the same renewed one with bed and without right wall bookshelves.
If you implement the hotfix that I've posted (see first page) you can complete Lucius quest. But yes the right bookshelf is gone, it's now on the left side of the bookshelf.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 189m78g

Analbanana

Jul 28, 2020
I like the game very much, the story lines, the talent systems and the sex consents. I start directly at the 2.8.5 version, but found two bugs.
First, i can´t find the portion book in the witch´s house only a message "so many old books...No..Gwen would find it if i take any of them". I tried a lot of time, at the 5th days, no lust or intelligent from 2 up to 5, it didn´t work. I check the older version, the bookshelf was at the right wall, so this issue might be caused by changing the position of bookshelf?
Second, the get rid of bandits 2 could not be finished. I bought all the stuffs from Lucas and wine from the inn and even the cumwine from the mayor´s house. Only one message appeared " nothing....patrolling...".
Please check these.
P.S. This game is really good. If you could finish it with less bugs, this game could be a legend.(y):sneaky:

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I like the game very much, the story lines, the talent systems and the sex consents. I start directly at the 2.8.5 version, but found two bugs.
First, i can´t find the portion book in the witch´s house only a message "so many old books...No..Gwen would find it if i take any of them". I tried a lot of time, at the 5th days, no lust or intelligent from 2 up to 5, it didn´t work. I check the older version, the bookshelf was at the right wall, so this issue might be caused by changing the position of bookshelf?
Second, the get rid of bandits 2 could not be finished. I bought all the stuffs from Lucas and wine from the inn and even the cumwine from the mayor´s house. Only one message appeared " nothing....patrolling...".
Please check these.
P.S. This game is really good. If you could finish it with less bugs, this game could be a legend.(y):sneaky:
Here,this is last walk through,bookshelf is on left,also you need talk with witch,ask her about your problem then pop up box with appear that wiill say distract her,when she at bookshelves put sleeping potion in her cal drum,then outside door you will see shinning spot,stand there till she go sleep then check bookshelves,but before all that you need talk store man and don't tell him your problem,but it's all in walk through

Last edited:
Reactions: Analbanana

Analbanana

Jul 28, 2020
Here,this is last walkthrough,bookshelf is on left,also you need talk with witch,ask her about your problem then pop up box with appear that wiill say distract her,when she at bookshelves put sleeping potion in her caldrum,then outside door you will seeshinniing spot,stand there till she go sleep then check bookshelve,but before all that you need talk store man and don't tell him your problem,but it's all in walkthrough
I did it following the walkthrough, as you can see the witch is gone to her right room, but picking books still didn´t work. 无标题.jpg

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I did it following the walkthrough, as you can see the witch is gone to her right room, but picking books still didn´t work. View attachment 749601
wrong book shelve,check all 2 or 3 you'll get a pop up like when you go hunting,I failed 1st time because had low int. The dev who made game commented that on page 1 there was a fix but I don't know if it was for that,saw fix and it's a map i just put it in data folder and over write old one and never had this problem.Also if you want just send me your save file and I'll grab it for you and save game and send it back. There's the hotfix,shows you where to put it

Last edited:
Reactions: Analbanana

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
well, it´s only a few weeks wait time. considering chyos works on this game fulltime now, it would really help if more people suscribe on patreon with a donation.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes