Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Am i the only one that thinks this content update is going a bit slow ?
the last releases were last week!
another one came out today to add another part for the bonus scene release of friday. i mean, the longest period of time between additions to the game is about 2 weeks. i dont know what speed you expect from a 1 person developer, but compared to most other patreon games chyos is churning out this game at record speed. im not aware of anyone having the same update frequency.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
Am i the only one that thinks this content update is going a bit slow ?
the release is monthly, usually at the end of the month for the Patrons and two weeks later it is released for all .

it really is awesome that one person does this.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
another one came out today to add another part for the bonus scene release of friday. i mean, the longest period of time between additions to the game is about 2 weeks. i dont know what speed you expect from a 1 person developer, but compared to most other patreon games chyos is churning out this game at record speed. im not aware of anyone having the same update frequency.
NLT Media has the same speed

Reactions: Dideldidum

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Select the game file and click on install and run. You will have inbuilt rpg editor no need to save. Also anybody have idea about how to unlock Julia's ntr scene?, i replaced wine more than 5 times but nothing happens.
When she asks to give her an 'opportunity' or something like that you must reject her (She asks you this in the kitchen after she saw you with Yasmine). If not, no matter how much corruption she has, the scene simply won't happen.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
If possible which stat helps replenish rest faster from sleeping?
Also, how exactly do each of the stats help you out in game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If possible which stat helps replenish rest faster from sleeping?
Also, how exactly do each of the stats help you out in game?
Rest restores on a fixed rate... it cannot be increased nor it's recovery fastened (yet) maybe if the game advances enough Chyos will make the recovery rate dependend of the quality of the bed you rest in (like sleeping on the ground in the shack[home] or Emelies storage haveing the least recovery effect while sleeping in Emilies Bed has quiet high).
Several actions have stat checks in game, passing them will make you succeed in the task while failing them will cause you to fail... normally failing means you don't get anything from that action, while being successfull grants you exp and items (Hunt for example) or relationship points (defending Kate dureing her serving mini game).
Sometimes they are also required to learn new abilities (Dexterie for sewing) or to advance Quests (Perception to find several secret entrances)

Anomali

Sep 20, 2016
I am well aware of the good frequency compared to the other developers. I am talking about the contents of the releases. Of course you can not please everyone and i am appreciate the work Chyos done , i am supporting him through the patreon.
I was just thinking out loud.

Reactions: Dideldidum

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
how do i get into the mayors house the guard is alwys there
At a certain point in the game, I don't quite remember if it's by beating Lucius(the guy at the store) quest or simply by having 'wine' in your inventory you have to interact with the guard at the side of the training camp (the square where Lyvia is always sparring with a guard) and choose the option 'he seems thirsty' or something similar.
Then, just walk forward toward the small pathway he was blocking and you'll enter a cave that'll lead you to the cellar of the Mansion. You'll need either strength or the lockpicking ability to enter.

Jul 6, 2017
if anyone needs items variables will be update
it's not full but I make it randomly
feel free to update it and post it again if anyone knows more
great game, by the way, hope more update and better woman's shape

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
after i poured the anesthetic into the couldron the witch goes in her bedroom to sleep but i am clicking on the book self and still cant find the potions book. it says so many books, no gwen would know

el8

Jul 16, 2017
if anyone needs items variables will be update
it's not full but I make it randomly
feel free to update it and post it again if anyone knows more
great game, by the way, hope more update and better woman's shape
You can simply upload the items file in and then upload your save, no need to search for numbers when you have the names of them right there.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes