enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Tia can't even equip daggers.
that aside you can get another tinbar from completing the Christmas special
Also that Christmas Event rewards you with a powerful axe for Tia
Another Upgrade to your weaponary... after advancing Arriane's quest you can craft a silver dagger by melting 3 Gold (currency) into 3 Silver Bars (which is stronger) you can also find a powerful bow by exploring the spider invested part of the cave after saveing her (better make several saves as the spiders don't respawn and can drop "spider silk" not sure what that's good for yet though)
I got VoxDeorum's, didn't bother to craft the silver dagger because I didn't think it could plausibly be better than bronze against non-were creatures. Now that I have crafted it, I still don't think it's plausible.

What triggers the Christmas event?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm reading book in chapel and see page numbers ,also some red numbers on left side but can't figure out the 3 number code,any help?

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
I got VoxDeorum's, didn't bother to craft the silver dagger because I didn't think it could plausibly be better than bronze against non-were creatures. Now that I have crafted it, I still don't think it's plausible.

What triggers the Christmas event?
The Christmas event comes every December, you just have to find the winter tree .

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wish there was that possibility.
I think the game is ending the current chapter (It is a feeling that I have). Surely the player will make a trip to another location soon or maybe there is a "temporary jump". This could be interesting to implement the pregnancy, or even the children. (I personally would like the player to be sterile)

After these crazy ideas ... I think it's time for contraceptive measures to be sold, or even for female characters to talk about them, I think Claire says so but I'm not sure. In my opinion it would be good for the lore.

In conclusion, they are just ideas to make the waiting for the update more enjoyable
Pregnancy is likely the most awaited fetish among Patrons right now... given how many people voted for emily Update which Chyos already said is the first Update required for that fetish.
contraception is only possible by pulling out so far, since their society does not know any herbs or magic to do the trick... and Gwen is far to interested to have the Player being fertile, as that is part of her rejuvination spell, to research or share such a spell I suppose

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I´m using this save editor, it asks you for the files you mentioned :
But in the extracted list there isn´t a variable like player level and stats like strength don´t change anything in game. That´s why I asked you. Well I will kepp trying to figure out which variables I have to change tomorrow.
I know this is old post but to get stats just load save file ONLY,if you loaded items and system after save stats wont appear. I usually do stats at begging of game before leaving house,but once you load items jason or system json stats wont appear,they only appear if you never used those other 2 files,and if you want a fast lvling go to enemies json and change exp from monsters you can get to lvl 99 in a couple fights

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
in the latest walkthrough there should be several screens with potential hiding spots... other than that just try to click behind each tree... she is a (self proclaimed) mistress of hiding... don't be surprised that she can actually back up her words ;)
do you know the 3 number code for the chapel to rescue arriana,suppose to be on that book but only see some red numbers and page number and tried a few combinations but can't seem to get it right

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
do you know the 3 number code for the chapel to rescue arriana,suppose to be on that book but only see some red numbers and page number and tried a few combinations but can't seem to get it right
you have two 4 digit site numbers and a 3 digit mark... yet the password is only 3 digit.
there are only 3 options how to potentially solve that riddle.
1st and obvious try the 3 digit number from the mark -> will fail
2nd and 3rd reduce the 4 digit numbers from the pages to 3 digit ones...
so this might be a slight challenge, but I think you can solve it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
you have two 4 digit site numbers and a 3 digit mark... yet the password is only 3 digit.
there are only 3 options how to potentially solve that riddle.
1st and obvious try the 3 digit number from the mark -> will fail
2nd and 3rd reduce the 4 digit numbers from the pages to 3 digit ones...
so this might be a slight challenge, but I think you can solve it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol you really like typing or you just want me to use my brain a little,but I see your point,would've never figured it out,was more trying read the pages to figure it out,didn't realize had to go threw all that,reminds me of Lufia trying solve puzzles,thx. And I think you already know this but we getting update today

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I found 5 of these in the woods but none of them in this thread:
View attachment 743179
most likely they to make potions,can't tell you because I edit my files and have 999 of all items and when i make potion with recipe dont even look at what ingredients i need,but gimme second I check recipe's,nope not on any recipe but i'm missing 1 recipe,but maybe in todays update....save them

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
most likely they to make potions,can't tell you because I edit my files and have 999 of all items and when i make potion with recipe dont even look at what ingredients i need,but gimme second I check recipe's,nope not on any recipe but i'm missing 1 recipe,but maybe in todays update....save them
There is currently no use for that... however it was part of the alchemy/potion brewing Update if I am not mistaken so it might come in handy later.
Chyos included and build several base mechanics, that will be expanded on in a later build

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
remember marcus letter, MC is someone important and look map there's plenty places to go and most likely plenty girls to bang and since they spoiled my fun by not letting me kill that boss orc,but i killed him at start game(edited stats :)) still haven't done anything,just spoiling the girls,haven't been in jail or met those fanatics,neither tia's town,still have long way to go but enjoying game with 1 hit kills to make it easier.
There is a way to kill the orc chief, I at least beat him ;)

Pregnancy is likely the most awaited fetish among Patrons right now... given how many people voted for emily Update which Chyos already said is the first Update required for that fetish.
contraception is only possible by pulling out so far, since their society does not know any herbs or magic to do the trick... and Gwen is far to interested to have the Player being fertile, as that is part of her rejuvination spell, to research or share such a spell I suppose
Oops... It seems that I'm the only one who wants to see Emily fall, maybe I'll be the first :)

On the other hand, I think I remember that Gwen wanted a lot of semen, but she didn't know if it was fertile, I understand that for a large part of the public, children should be part of the player.
However, Another stories come to mind like that of the Dragon Age or the witcher where the protagonist, upon receiving his powers, loses fertility.

In short, this is a great game in which Emily already contributed everything she had to contribute. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is a way to kill the orc chief, I at least beat him ;)

Oops... It seems that I'm the only one who wants to see Emily fall, maybe I'll be the first :)

On the other hand, I think I remember that Gwen wanted a lot of semen, but she didn't know if it was fertile, I understand that for a large part of the public, children should be part of the player.
However, Another stories come to mind like that of the Dragon Age or the witcher where the protagonist, upon receiving his powers, loses fertility.

In short, this is a great game in which Emily already contributed everything she had to contribute. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Gwen stated that the Players cum has special properties, which she used for her rejuvenation spell... however any other women would have become pregnant by that ammount of his cum

Dec 18, 2018
It means I'd better not play till the new fixed update published. Not a happy situation because this book to Lucius is a milestone. Ciao. I'm erasing the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
5 Bucks is nothing but why am I going to pay for somebody's mistake. I dont see it fair.
because "the mistake" as you put it, origins from a pre release leaked by someone who did pay those 5 $... that someone however did not leak the bug fix... the public release is still 2 version behind and bug free.
so your complaint is naught, if you want to play a bug free version of the game yet don't want to support the Dev make duo with the public release and wait until this version is shared as a public release

Reactions: Nellyg
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes