Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Awh fuck that'd be it, royally fucked it I've only got saves in this cell now lmao
Hm I changed the talent check to be based on the hunting talent. So since you have 1 point in that by level 1 you should be able to find it. Just have to walk a bit around the position where the hole is until you find it (there is always a hidden diceroll that will trigger if you move 1 tile next to the hole)

Reactions: L30 and tg12345

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't make Kate go NTR with Thomas (or with anyone else). She's stuck at midnight talk where he asks her to hug him, in the hallway, and then he tells her to do more seductive stuff tomorrow in front of customers, to lure them.

Am I locked out or something? She's already at 20+ A, and at 14 C, we had sex, had sex with her mother peeking. No blowjobs or anal yet. Only a handjob scene with MC during the serving minigame.

Am I missing something? Or am I screwed and it's too late?

Oh, I'm locked out of my house still and can't craft new clothes for girls (no house means no workbench). And I already revealed to Rick that we're in a relationship with Kate (so I guess no NTR with him anytime soon).

ADDED: Also, how can I give her Wine/Sleepwine/Cumwine? Not talking about pouring pure cum in her cup during service minigame for +2 C, that I already did.
if I ain't mistaken remember when she talking to him and you have option to help her,don't.I think it's in the walk through

tg12345

Feb 1, 2019
Hm I changed the talent check to be based on the hunting talent. So since you have 1 point in that by level 1 you should be able to find it. Just have to walk a bit around the position where the hole is until you find it (there is always a hidden diceroll that will trigger if you move 1 tile next to the hole)
I've tried going on and off that spot over 100 times now and I'm either really unlucky or it doesn't wanna work for me

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I've tried going on and off that spot over 100 times now and I'm either really unlucky or it doesn't wanna work for me
can you attach the save? make sure it's zipped with 7zip or winrar,save alone can't upload it,i'll get you out there,even if i have to butt head the wall

Reactions: tg12345

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I was just going to delete the comment because I already solved it xD

i thought it was with vials but no :ROFLMAO:
gwen needs 20 lust for her to be young,then just keep visiting her till her assistant shows up,I only did 1st quest

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
is that the right save bro? downloaded it and installed it but still load in in the cell :s
you had a autosave i save it on slot 1,but let me 2x check since both files were on my desktop,do this ,put your save folder some where and put mine in,your save is 1st slot not the auto save slot,the rest saves are mine,haven't gotten where you are,but.....my files are hacked,stats.money,items.Also your save had a hole in cell , I just went inside,should've taken a screen shot,don't know why you couldnt see it,I just clicked on the hole

Last edited:
Reactions: tg12345
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes